ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   friday in our very own pub thraed (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=7953)

NimbleMarmoset 05-27-2005 11:45 PM

Zreo observes a comely lass in the "take five" room

NimbleMarmoset 05-27-2005 11:47 PM

. . . has one more to bolster the courgae . . .

NimbleMarmoset 05-27-2005 11:49 PM

Daverbee (no pictures please) enjoys a low profile this evening ~

NimbleMarmoset 05-27-2005 11:57 PM

Brynn 05-27-2005 11:59 PM

Well, ah...three's a crowd, I guess. G'night, you crazy kids.

Brynn 05-28-2005 10:47 PM

(stumbling in next morning) Ah - excuse me - if I could just speak to the manager for a moment please...
Um. Yes. well, I just wanted to apologize for my unseemly behavior last night. Your drinks are so delicious and this is such a great place and I guess I just got a little carried away. Here's a little something to pay for the damage:

I hope this clears up any misunderstanding about being able to come in here again some other time.

Oh, and if you see that strange guy I sat on last night, please tell him I'm sorry and I hope he and his girlfriend work everything out all right.

venusupnorth 05-29-2005 04:25 AM

ROLF

venusupnorth 05-29-2005 03:46 PM

NimbleMarmoset 05-29-2005 06:49 PM

Not to wrry your sweet, brilliant and hungover head about it.

through the work of my our oard CONSOLIGNAREE (SP?) THEY MANAGED TO KEEP Hthe JOI-POLLOI . . . . and Im going to buy this Pub. (curently look for ventors) CJ wil be spinning nfamous standatrds AND zREO WILL B IN CHARGE OF THE MYSIC LIBRARY (ONE WISH I HAVE. . . . EVERY THIGD SOUND MUST BE UNSHOWERS nu
(SO AT LAEAST THEY GET ===GET EREE, DRINKS, AND DRUGS); nyc for our publicist and and $solomnon for our bathroom boumcer (where he will also grade all firm works of toilet art). Clycie and Brynn. just come because you're LIFE OF THE PATY AND BESIDES, YUYOU LET ME KNOW YOUR LIPSTICK....................... . . . sah, yes, rmrm (we're scouting out th location for her Bridal Shower), Cofffee - 'cuze you're going to need quad-shots to find our way home.
THE "YouTh "Drraw". LALa to provide entetainment (** Zreo wantSTIOL IS TRYING TOSWEET-TALK bJORK INTO AHEARAING AT OUR GRAND OPENINGL -- AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT A SWEET-TAKER HE IS. . . BESDIES THEY SPEAK THEY SAME LANGUAAGE/ tHte friends ARE ALL ll (cavetat: all those that can contribute to an alrady crazy monkey bunch). Kim and Queen of he
Events wioll be our own Freida and Zen, UJNLESS IN MY DRUNKEN HAZA, I CHANGE MY MIND. sO DREASS TO IMPRES, FIRST PRIZE WIOL BE >>>> (SORRY, STILL WORKING ON SPONSORS)
\\Tirsh may be everyone at the club needs wth her staaor a kootchi dancerr.

[IMG]Audtions for Trish (can I stichc Trish!)[/IMG] Tsh's audtitiojn hopefuols (can zreo and me watch !!!

zenusupnorth will be our soothsayers (and she's gets better and bettwer after after icedd fish vodka) For myself, I'm bringing caseloads of Absinth! LET THJE PARTITY BEGIN NEXT WEEK THOUGH!! , MY HEAD WILL TAKE THAT LONG TO SHRINK TO IT'S HORMAL SIZE)

\http://www.fondazioneitalianelmondo....1960_small.jpg

***SEUIZE MY TUPPING, STILL A BUT 'HUNG THIS MORNING. . . . .

NimbleMarmoset 05-29-2005 08:27 PM

^^^ KASE EXCYSE MY TYTYPING :p ABSINTCHE. . . . CURRENTLY NURSING =FROM A LISHGT OVERINDULGENCE FROM \abSINTCH

Brynn 05-29-2005 10:01 PM

Take a giant glass of milk and four Advil - that'll put you right ;)

trisherina 05-30-2005 04:30 AM

(averts eyes politely)

craig johnston 05-30-2005 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nimbo
Tirsh may be everyone at the club needs wth her staaor a kootchi dancerr.

aw come on trish.
i just wanna know wtf this means.
:confused:

sounds kinda hot, in a slurry way.
;)

zero 06-03-2005 10:55 AM

**TONIGHT**

SEE

:::NIMBLE "NIPPLES" MAMMAROSET:::

IN

...TEH DANCE OF t3H 7VEILS!!111111!!!!!!!

EARLY DOORS

U FALL BACKWRADS OFF
OF UR BARSTOOLZ GUARANTEED

craig johnston 06-03-2005 02:09 PM