ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   gives you a happy (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=9399)

brightpearl 04-25-2007 10:54 AM

I forgot to mention that the Giant ones have a flourescent yellow chrysalis. This photo really does not do it justice. They'll do retinal damage if you stare at them.

Tunesmith 04-25-2007 11:07 AM

This gave me a happy :D

brightpearl 04-25-2007 11:10 AM

Actually, we need a "this makes me ecstatic" thread for this one.

NEW YORK - Spinal Tap is back, and this time the band wants to help save the world from global warming.

"They're not that environmentally conscious, but they've heard of global warming," said Reiner, whose other films include "When Harry Met Sally" and "Stand By Me." "Nigel thought it was just because he was wearing too much clothing that if he just took his jacket off it would be cooler."

For the band whose last album was 1992's "Break like the Wind" the occasion warranted a new single: "Warmer Than Hell."

Reiner provided a sneak peak at the lyrics: "The devil went to Devon, it felt like the fourth degree/ He said, `Is it hot in here, or is it only me?'"

The director said the new short film explains what the band has been doing with their lives lately. Nigel has been raising miniature horses to race, but can't find jockeys small enough to ride them; David is now a hip-hop producer who also runs a colonic clinic; and Derek is in rehab for addiction to the Internet.

Jack Flanders 04-25-2007 01:39 PM

:D

lostsadie 04-25-2007 08:55 PM

I got flowers today from my boss...the happy is she said "I know you aren't my assistant or my secretary but I wanted you to know how much you are appreciated"...oh and we got an awesome lunch in the steak house (and I got to drink wine at lunch, while at work...hee hee)

auntie aubrey 04-25-2007 10:46 PM

my boss announced that she is resigning today. if you're the last nurse to take my blood pressure reading, you'll understand why this is a great big happy.

Coffee 04-25-2007 10:57 PM

My new car is giving me happies...and better mileage.
Nissan Versa 1.8S Automatic, with optional power package.

Mmmmm...new car smell.

Bman 04-26-2007 12:07 AM

Those brick walls are awesome.

I am so deprived of cool looking brick walls -_-

brightpearl 04-26-2007 07:12 AM

I found a teeny tiny hatchling praying mantis on my shirt last night. He tried to menace me with his teeny tiny claws, to teeny tiny awesome effect. He looked just like this:

Lookit that teeny tiny shadow!! He lives outside now. Have I mentioned that I love the universe?

Man. I love the universe.

edit: These are *not* my thighs, OMG!!!

zero 04-26-2007 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brightpearl (Post 340480)

have i mentioned that I love the universe? Man. I love the universe.

^judging by the fat ness of yours thighs you also have an equally profound love of pies

Frieda 04-26-2007 07:54 AM

^^^ would you not judge people's thighs?? i want to see a picture of your thighs with a praying matnis on them before you ciriritiicize other people!

T.I.P. 04-26-2007 08:02 AM

^^ yeah. And making fun of foot-amputees is not so hot either ! :p

brightpearl 04-26-2007 09:22 AM

^^^^:eek: :eek: DUDE! ZERO (not TIP as I had posted earlier because I am unable to get the written word from my eyes to my brain uncorrupted :D) is joshing with me today. Okay, for the benefit of the rest of the forum, those are *fingers*!!! And they aren't even *mine*!!! My little friend ran so fast it was all I could do to get him outside, and I'm woefully without macro lens, so the photo is courtesy of google.

Thank you for standing up for me, F! You tell 'em!! TIP is my buddy, too...and plus, despite my love of pie, he knows I am a little stick person. :p I have no idea what Zero intended, but I don't mind whatever it was. :p

Okay, now that might be clear. :rolleyes:

DiggerDude 04-26-2007 09:38 AM

This comic makes me happy.

T.I.P. 04-26-2007 01:52 PM

Having witnessed the ease with which brightPearl executes a full lotus posture, I confirm that the thighs pictured above are not hers.