ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Thread Killers Thread (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=1715)

rapscalious rob 03-30-2004 10:35 PM

clicken

Coffee 03-30-2004 10:50 PM

Kraken

McFlibbish 03-31-2004 12:37 AM

WWJD for a klondike bar?

rapscalious rob 03-31-2004 12:46 AM

I donít know what to do.

Deviate 03-31-2004 01:12 AM

i'd go to the store and buy one.

Spicy Jack 03-31-2004 01:18 AM

I've got two.

rapscalious rob 03-31-2004 01:27 AM

Iím going home now.

Spicy Jack 03-31-2004 01:28 AM

bye! have a good night :)

Deviate 03-31-2004 01:59 AM

would you share?

Spicy Jack 03-31-2004 02:08 AM

of course!

Dark Chocolate 04-01-2004 01:11 AM

Anyway I saw where Sean Combs did a lot and still does a lot of charity for the children.
He also foot the bill for The Hosea feed the hungry program in Atlanta Ga. He does these things from the heart and this is where God looks and searches a man.

When I saw all the things that he has done and that it came from his heart. I said Father I would be most honored to have the the duty to love,to serve, and to submit to this man for it deeply touched me also.

All along I knew that My Father would not just hand me over to any man even if I came from his ribs.

I had a lot of concerns at the time about Sean Combs.
1. He is a young black man------------------- I run from these type of men.
2. He is rich---------------------------------------- I vanished fromfromsthesed of men----- They tend to worship their money too much.
3. He is a rap star----------------- I will die in that kind of environment------spiritual death.
4. The man did not have a good reputation that I know of.
5. I haven't date a black man in over 12 years.
6. I love the simple laid back life am now living and I don't wish to change that.
7. I love sleeping in my bed by myself.
8. I make my own decision and a lot of the things that I want to do when My Father has nothing for me at the moment. I have a lot of free time on my hands.
9. I am not ready for the life altering experience Sean Combs would bring to my life.

I realized that God the Father cause hihimo buy a house exactly seven miles from where I lived so thats my Father confirmation to me and it was easy to find. You just look for the biggest house on that road and at the time it was painted in black and white. The colors I love to wear. I have this thing with black and white,that is almost weird how he painted his house that way. I saw a lot of myself in Sean Combs, and now I know I was most definitely taken from him. Its as if I am a mirror of this man personality, and you can't lie to us. We see the lie coming. We're just curious how good your going to make the lie look to us. THERE IS ONE LESSON I LEARN ABOUT SEAN COMBS DON'T EVER LIE TO HIM. He can feel and smell a lie.

Yesterday I was in the Grocery store and saw an article in the paper about Mel Gibson and his mistress, and I was curious to read it and while I was flipping I saw a picture of Sean Combs jogging in bBeverlyhills with another person and I was glued to this picture.

I thought since I was taken from his rib then he will love me like he loves himself, and since he is nice to himself; he will be nice to me also, and now here he is jogging, now since he love to work out he will most certainly work me out also. My hands started sweating and I close the paper and left the store with a heavy heart. I still have a pic of Sean jogging in my head. He looks like a tiger ready to spring on its prey.

All kinds of things went through my mind. We get married he will go jogging and come back from jogging and give me a good working out. I know how strong he is, and I said to myself am dead meat. This man will have me as an appetizer and he hasn't even gotten to the main course.
Anyway I saw where Sean Combs did a lot and still does a lot of charity for the children.
He also foot the bill for The Hosea feed the hungry program in Atlanta Ga. He does these things from the heart and this is where God looks and searches a man.

When I saw all the things that he has done and that it came from his heart. I said Father I would be most honored to have the the duty to love,to serve, and to submit to this man for it deeply touched me also.

All along I knew that My Father would not just hand me over to any man even if I came from his ribs.

2. He is rich---------------------------------------- I vanished fromfromsthesed of men----- They tend to worship their money too much.
3. He is a rap star----------------- I will die in that kind of environment------spiritual death.
6. I love the simple laid back life am now living and I don't wish to change that.
8. I make my own decision and a lot of the things that I want to do when My Father has nothing for me at the moment. I have a lot of free time on my hands.
9. I am not ready for the life altering experience Sean Combs would bring to my life.

I realized that God the Father cause hihimo buy a house exactly seven miles from where I lived so thats my Father confirmation to me and it was easy to find. You just look for the biggest house on that road and at the time it was painted in black and white. The colors I love to wear. I have this thing with black and white,that is almost weird how he painted his house that way. I saw a lot of myself in Sean Combs, and now I know I was most definitely taken from him. Its as if I am a mirror of this man personality, and you can't lie to us. We see the lie coming. We're just curious how good your going to make the lie look to us. THERE IS ONE LESSON I LEARN ABOUT SEAN COMBS DON'T EVER LIE TO HIM. He can feel and smell a lie.

Yesterday I was in the Grocery store and saw an article in the paper about Mel Gibson and his mistress, and I was curious to read it and while I was flipping I saw a picture of Sean Combs jogging in bBeverlyhills with another person and I was glued to this picture.

I thought since I was taken from his rib then he will love me like he loves himself, and since he is nice to himself; he will be nice to me also, and now here he is jogging, now since he love to work out he will most certainly work me out also. My hands started sweating and I close the paper and left the store with a heavy heart. I still have a pic of Sean jogging in my head. He looks like a tiger ready to spring on its prey.

All kinds of things went through my mind. We get married he will go jogging and come back from jogging and give me a good working out. I know how strong he is, and I said to myself am dead meat. This man will have me as an appetizer and he hasn't even gotten to the main course.

I ha

sparticle 04-01-2004 11:17 AM

//He also foot the bill for The Hosea feed the hungry program in Atlanta Ga. //

Hmm. DC, since I read your post without the defensiveness that I would bring to the AOG post of the same text, I noticed something. Maybe THAT'S how AOG "found" zefrank.com -- doing a search for "Hosea". Either that or.... hmm.... who knows? Interesting.

WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! Is the thread dead yet?

masterofNone 04-01-2004 11:53 AM

so... is dark chocolate the angelofGod? now i'm less amused for some reason.

sparticle 04-01-2004 12:19 PM

The "Hosea" thing just seemed like such a coincidence.

*giving thread another thorough wham*

Spicy Jack 04-01-2004 02:27 PM

darn it sparticle! that was my head not the friggin thread!

sparticle 04-01-2004 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Spicy Jack
darn it sparticle! that was my head not the friggin thread!
Oh, my! Poor thing. *kiss on the cheek* All better?

Spicy Jack 04-01-2004 02:46 PM

Deviate 04-04-2004 11:49 PM

no!

agentsmith 04-04-2004 11:57 PM

yes!

Deviate 04-05-2004 12:32 AM

oh you are always so contradictory, young Agent.

Spicy Jack 04-05-2004 12:33 AM

what cha doin'?

agentsmith 04-05-2004 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Deviate
oh you are always so contradictory, young Agent.
no im not! no wait, yes i am....no.....yes.....no......*bangs head on keyboard*

chuckie egg 04-05-2004 10:19 AM

Argh! My lip is bleeding!! :eek:

sparticle 04-05-2004 11:47 AM

Well, that's not good!

Avalon 04-05-2004 02:14 PM

Look..there's Elvis

chuckie egg 04-05-2004 03:55 PM

He died, you know?

Spicy Jack 04-05-2004 03:57 PM

I thought the aliens got him a while back.

chuckie egg 04-05-2004 03:59 PM

Nah, he died.

Spicy Jack 04-05-2004 04:01 PM

Thats too bad.

chuckie egg 04-05-2004 04:03 PM

Yes, it is.

Avalon 04-05-2004 04:05 PM

that is why seeing him is so amazing........LOOK..there he goes again!

rapscalious rob 04-05-2004 04:06 PM

Interesting how the way we look can dictate the way we feel sometimes. Sucks, too.

chuckie egg 04-05-2004 04:06 PM

*sits next to Avalon* Its ok, you know, it happens to us all eventually. Its healthier to let go :)

Coffee 04-05-2004 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by rapscalious rob
Interesting how the way we look can dictate the way we feel sometimes. Sucks, too.
and how the way we feel dictates how we look, or sometimes just how we think we look.

Spicy Jack 04-05-2004 04:17 PM

confidence sure does make people look better

Coffee 04-05-2004 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Spicy Jack
confidence sure does make people look better
I'm 100% sure that you are correct about that.

Avalon 04-05-2004 04:26 PM

right..I am confident that you look just fine Rob and Jack..
and thanks Chuckie..I am feeling much better now
lalaalaaalalaaa

Coffee 04-05-2004 04:36 PM

Whoo whoo whoowhoowhoo. Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck.
-Curly Howard

daverbee 04-05-2004 06:42 PM

Curly Howard was ressurected as Elvis.

Coffee 04-05-2004 10:35 PM

January 8, 1935 Elvis Born
January 18, 1952 Curley Howard (Jerome Lester Horwitz) Dies.

Next guess.