ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Post something that made you laugh today. (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=4329)

Hermione 05-18-2005 09:03 PM

when talking to my international relations professor..

me: omg your husband is hot

her: *laughs*

me: dude.. he's so hot.

craig johnston 05-19-2005 01:17 PM

one of my students just made the classic german error and said:
'my friend became a rabbit for her birthday'!
:D

karma_queen 05-19-2005 03:10 PM

my swedish flatmate had a slip up with her english a couple of days ago. she wanted to ask when our other flatmate was getting the motorcycle diaries dvd through the post. instead, she asked about the 'motorcycle diorrheas'. o how we laughed

trisherina 05-19-2005 03:24 PM

Upon spotting a vineyard for the first time, words failed me (the thought of growing grapes is pretty foreign to me), and I blurted, "Is that a ... grape orchard?" to my companions.

I will never, ever live this down. :o

Frieda 05-20-2005 07:12 PM

NimbleMarmoset 05-21-2005 04:15 PM

AllegroNg 05-21-2005 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frieda

Check out those sideburns!!! :eek:

Frieda 05-23-2005 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyakujo's Fox
OMG Craig Johnston just read the votes from Berlin... AND FRIEDA HAS WON THE EUROVISION SONG CONTEST!!! ...with a poptastic rendition of "Hassle Me Tonight"!

:D

NimbleMarmoset 05-24-2005 05:07 PM

Smartypants 05-24-2005 06:28 PM

Major funny: The AP photo of Phil Spector's big hairdo in today's newspaper. I can't find a copy online, but see if it's in your local editions. LOL!

NimbleMarmoset 05-24-2005 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smartypants
Major funny: The AP photo of Phil Spector's big hairdo in today's newspaper. I can't find a copy online, but see if it's in your local editions. LOL!

oh Smarty, my thoughts on seeing that this morning. . . someone has got to talk to me about this today!!!

:eek:

Avalon 05-24-2005 06:53 PM

Is Phil going for an insanity defense? :eek:

I need to wash my eyes now..

NimbleMarmoset 05-24-2005 07:05 PM

Quote:

Is Phil going or an insanity defense?
:eek:

after he shoots his hair stylist.

Smartypants 05-24-2005 07:07 PM

THAT'S THE PHOTO!!! Thanks, NM! Is that a hoot, or what? Taught ME to swallow my coffee before turning to a new page of the morning paper! ;)

NimbleMarmoset 05-24-2005 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smartypants
THAT'S THE PHOTO!!! Thanks, NM! Is that a hoot, or what? Taught ME to swallow my coffee before turning to a new page of the morning paper! ;)

i don't know if it's a hoot (i.e., crazy as a loon), but methinks phil is crazy. . . like a fox.

craig johnston 05-30-2005 02:42 PM

venusupnorth 05-30-2005 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craig johnston

LOL, Only in the good old USA does something like this become a major issue

smellyrayzin 05-30-2005 05:15 PM

I live in a place highly populated by Mormons.... and around here (probably other places as well) they are really big on editing movies so there are no 'offensive material'. they open up their own movie rental places like Family Flix
anyway, a family came into Blockbuster the other day and asked if they could edit Cinderella so the cats name is *not* Lucifer.

Brynn 06-02-2005 01:56 AM

I don't know - does this seem smart to you?

Audreyvgs 06-02-2005 03:16 AM

Oh man, we had some guy do that years back, hung his kid over our FENCE so his kid could pet the pretty PIT BULL TERRIER. idiots.

Gatsby 06-02-2005 03:20 AM

People should be sterilized.

This side of my milk carton from Wild Oats made me laugh today:

ALLERGY WARNING: CONTAINS MILK.

I shit you not.

Brynn 06-02-2005 06:07 PM

^ :D
I love Wild Oats, but they can be a little too earnest about certain things, I've noticed.

venusupnorth 06-03-2005 06:33 PM

melissa 06-03-2005 06:44 PM

Haha!! That is really funny.

Brynn 06-04-2005 01:56 AM

Hermione 06-04-2005 02:09 AM

^^hahaha

smellyrayzin 06-04-2005 04:07 AM

n00b???

2 things

zero is a n00b.

JesusTitties 06-05-2005 01:22 AM

NimbleMarmoset 06-05-2005 02:16 AM

Dear Ms. Jackson:

I don'tgive a rat's ass how much money you have or Ias it 's rumored to be , cmpletely bankrupt). buit your not getting out of this one (for once, money ISN'T everythingO.

Instead of spending all our money in "hugh up" disbursements, you should have found a better plastid surgeon.

P.s. I'm curious, after Bubbles conveniently "disappeared ( he probably got too old for your tastes), why didn't you just start breeding gerbils?

venusupnorth 06-05-2005 03:25 AM

that isnīt funny

venusupnorth 06-05-2005 03:26 AM

it's sick

venusupnorth 06-05-2005 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NimbleMarmoset
Dear Ms. Jackson:

I don'tgive a rat's ass how much money you have or Ias it 's rumored to be , cmpletely bankrupt). buit your not getting out of this one (for once, money ISN'T everythingO.

Instead of spending all our money in "hugh up" disbursements, you should have found a better plastid surgeon.

P.s. I'm curious, after Bubbles conveniently "disappeared ( he probably got too old for your tastes), why didn't you just start breeding gerbils?

Do you really take part in that shit?

trisherina 06-05-2005 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venusupnorth

Whoa. Good question.

NimbleMarmoset 06-05-2005 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venusupnorth

are you rally serious, or jesdus-jusice in cabns? It's known as a "snese of Humor" . . . . tThe p[st of my country here he trial ic takihng polae (aska the Circus) (heavy on the irony) I'll be flamed for this, im sure, but Madame Jackson is a supreme sick fvuck and his appropriate sentence would be in a downmitory full of fellow child molestors that have a obession for light -skinened, overly mafr[upboy/men whoft propppensitiwes for grabingg their neraly non0exixtent cotch.

melissa 06-05-2005 10:02 AM

Nimble, Is your keyboard broken? I have a hard time reading your posts.

craig johnston 06-05-2005 11:43 AM

that was funny!

ermm, well what about a bit of caring and sharing. michael jackson has
lived a strange life and none of us can imagine what it is like to live your
whole life from the age of 8 in the public eye. i'm not condoning his actions
i'm just saying that he is a victim too. he's a victim of the entertainment
industry.
the fact that he's a black man who wants to be a white woman is just sad.
if he has committed these crimes that is inexcusable, but he needs therapy
(pity the poor therapist), not lynching.

venusupnorth 06-05-2005 01:18 PM

Yeah this is a form of lynching it makes me sad. People that lynch need help themselves. There is no proof he did this but he's gotten so many people against him because he's a freak that wants to be Peter Pan. He does look like Peter Pan?!

JesusTitties 06-05-2005 01:42 PM

venusupnorth 06-06-2005 12:32 PM

Anger Management

When you occasionally have a really bad day, and you just need to take it out on someone, don't take it out on someone you know, take it out on someone you don't know.

I was sitting at my desk when I remembered a phone call I had forgotten to make. I found the number and dialled it. A man answered, saying, "Hello." I politely said, "This is Andrew. Could I please speak with Robin Carter?" Suddenly, the phone was slammed down on me. I couldn't believe that anyone could be so rude. I tracked down Robin's correct number and called her. I had transposed the last two digits of her phone number.

After hanging up with her, I decided to call the 'wrong' number again.
When the same guy answered the phone, I yelled, "You're an asshole!" and hung up. I wrote his number down with the word 'asshole' next to it, and put it in my desk drawer. Every couple of weeks, when I was paying bills or had a really bad day, I'd call him up and yell, "You're an asshole!"
It always cheered me up.

When Caller ID came to our area, I thought my therapeutic 'asshole'
calling would have to stop. So, I called his number and said, "Hi, this is John Smith from the Telephone Company. I'm just calling to see if you're familiar with the Caller ID program?" He yelled, "NO!" and slammed the phone down. I quickly called him back and said, "That's because you're an asshole!"

One day I was at the store, getting ready to pull into a parking spot.
Some guy in a black BMW cut me off and pulled into the spot I had patiently waited for. I hit the horn and yelled that I had been waiting for the spot. The idiot ignored me. I noticed a "For Sale" sign in his car window... so, I wrote down his number. A couple of days later, right after calling the first asshole, I had his number on speed dial), I thought I had better call the BMW asshole, too.

I said, "Is this the man with the black BMW for sale?" "Yes, it is."
"Can you tell me where I can see it?" "Yes, I live at 1802 West 34th Street. It's a yellow house, and the car's parked right out in front."
"What's your name?" I asked. "My name is Don Hansen," he said. "When's a good time to catch you, Don?" "I'm home every evening after five."
"Listen, Don, can I tell you something?" "Yes?" "Don, you're an asshole."

Then I hung up, and added his number to my speed dial, too. Now, when I had a problem, I had two assholes to call. But after several months of calling them, it wasn't as enjoyable as it used to be. So, I came up with an idea.

I called Asshole #1. "Hello." "You're an asshole!" (But I didn't hang
up.) "Are you still there?" he asked. "Yeah," I said. "Stop calling me,"
he screamed. "Make me," I said. "Who are you?" he asked. "My name is Don Hansen." "Yeah? Where do you live?" "Asshole, I live at 1802 West 34th Street, a yellow house, with my black Beamer parked in front." He said, "I'm coming over right now, Don. And you had better start saying your prayers." I said, "Yeah, like I'm really scared, asshole."

Then I called Asshole #2. "Hello?" he said. "Hello, asshole," I said. He yelled, "If I ever find out who you are..." "You'll what?" I said. "I'll kick your ass," he exclaimed. I answered, "Well, asshole, here's your chance. I'm coming over right now."

Then I hung up and immediately called the police, saying that I lived at
1802 West 34th Street, and that I was on my way over there to kill my gay lover. Then I called Channel 13 News about the gang war going down on West 34th Street. I quickly got into my car and headed over to 34th street. There I saw two assholes beating the crap out of each other in front of six squad cars, a police helicopter, and the news crew.

NOW, I feel better. Anger management at its very best.

trisherina 06-06-2005 03:38 PM

Alec Baldwin in Greenhilly.