ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   question of the day ? (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=12191)

auntie aubrey 06-30-2008 02:23 PM

learning how to manage stress is what allowed you to live long enough to read this message. good job.

also never forget how much that kitty loved you.

lukkucairi 06-30-2008 02:30 PM

It all worked out, didn't it :)

Brynn 06-30-2008 11:18 PM

^ good, very good.
Also to myself:
Please don't forget your ride with the Happy Cabby. He wanted very badly for you and everyone around you to be as happy as possible. He urgently wanted you to know the secrets of his own daily delirious happiness:

- to expend all of your energies to making other people happy and to help them as best you can with all of your big heartedness.
- "all the obstacles in your life are protecting you, so never be sad for what you do not have."
- to live simply, be always full and satisfied, and to not chase the money.
- to "never let no negative thoughts inside your head and to kick them out with quickliness immediately."
- to always take good care of your king (and your princesses and princes too), and to never look at no one else because to have a king, and to be his queen, is great and more than enough.
- to know that you have the Happy Cabby's "greatest blessings from God" and to remember that although we may never see each other ever again, we have made an important connection that will never go away throughout all of time.

T.I.P. 07-01-2008 12:03 AM

^ awesome ! ;)

I got a ride with Leisure Suit Cabby last Friday. He pulled out pictures of himself with lots of women that he had met on cruise ships and on vacation in all parts of the world. He was very cheery.

When we asked him where his wife was while he was taking these pictures, he answered: "She was sleeping! It's not a good idea to be sleeping when you are on a transatlantic cruise!"

He mentioned that he liked to look at his pictures while waiting for customers at the airport.

Brynn 07-01-2008 12:17 AM

:eek: he gave good advice too!

i have to say, I was really hoping to meet Cigar-Chomping Bronx Cabby From the Movies, but I'm just not sure if they exist in Manhattan anymore - do they?

Coffee 07-01-2008 12:44 AM

Soooo...they finally got internet out there did they?

Brynn 07-01-2008 01:06 AM

Hey, I'm living large!
$10 a day in a Manhattan hotel, but absolutely free in a New Jersey one. This one's got an ironing board, coffeepot, a microwave, a little fridge and a hair dryer too - all for $150 a night less. I haven't checked, but I'll bet this one has fitted bottom sheets as well, unlike the other one. Besides, who wants to go all the way into The City to see a Tony-award-winning play when I've got all *this* to pass the time with?

trisherina 07-01-2008 02:02 AM

Now is the time to be glad you recorded so much of it so faithfully.

zero 07-01-2008 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyakujo's Fox (Post 390568)
... for your future self so they may know part of who you are right now?

12"razormix 07-01-2008 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyakujo's Fox (Post 390568)
What message would you like to leave for your future self so they may know part of who you are right now?

do we actually forget that when we get older?

zero 07-01-2008 02:31 PM

20080701QOTD

look! here comes a goods train!

please, what are some goods that it might contain, that goods train? what do the containers contain ? and did you see the helpers?

12"razormix 07-01-2008 02:38 PM

ok yes i see. it does get pretty bad.

zero 07-01-2008 02:48 PM

och sorry i was engrossed w/making up my question and didnie see yours

love&weetabix

-=maui jim

12"razormix 07-01-2008 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maui jim (Post 390705)
ah didnie see yours

i certainly hope not! *angryface*

zero 07-01-2008 03:01 PM

do you have to bring your arse into everything? nevermind your arse - what about the goods onboard the goods train!?