ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Please help me. VEry important. (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=4491)

Ilona 04-13-2004 10:13 AM

Please help me. VEry important.

Should I cut my hair?

I have had it between hip and mid back length since for ever. Its really healthy but it only look pretty if I curled it and I hate curling it. But otherwise its fluffy cause its long..

And I am really tall and skinny so I look like a twiggy especially with the hair also tall..

But I have the front layered which is really cute so 4 motnhs ago I cut it to uhmm just above nipple lenght and I hated it so short!! But now it long again and I hate it!!

Or is it just lame to think new happy short shoulder lenght hair would make me feel FRESH and cool and I will still feel ugh :/

Would shoulder length look cute?

Oh on that pic it actually looks nice but it doesnt irl!!! its fluffy and when I wear it without a clip it doesnt match my face.

Should I talk more about my hair?

bealeblues 04-13-2004 10:35 AM

you talking about your hair is more interesting than dinz talking about anything

Ilona 04-13-2004 11:05 AM

So to cut or not to cut!!!

It does tend to grow back... so maybe I should just do it hmmm

So now we are talking hair, its such a shame people dye their hair before they are grey!! anyone agrees?

I am deep.

AllegroNg 04-13-2004 11:53 AM

Hey what awesome hair! I'd recommend shorter layers if you're too afraid to part with it. However, with such a great face and body, you could easily pull off a pageboy or pixie cut! My vote would be for shoulder length, thus giving it more body, but keeping a feminine appeal...

As for hair dying - well, why not? I <3 temporary colors. My hair has naturally become darker over the years (no longer blonde:() But I still have the same pale complexion. Play with color! We're talking about dead cells here.

bealeblues 04-13-2004 12:12 PM

i say dont cut it-- i think you wear it long very well

sparticle 04-13-2004 12:36 PM

Keep the front layering.

If I looked like you, I wouldn't change a thing. Your hair is beautiful. So are you.

As for color, go with a semi-permanent shade (ask at your salon -- you're not entrusting that gorgeous mane to drugstore hair color, are you?). They're not as damaging, and that way you can change your mind (unless you go darker -- I learned the hard way that the darker ones never rinse out).

Let us know what you decide!

Red Princess 04-13-2004 12:49 PM

aog?

topcat 04-13-2004 12:56 PM

you hair looks fine at the length in the pic, i wouldn't change it

Spicy Jack 04-13-2004 01:26 PM

I think no matter what you do you will look gorgeous. So, looks wise, you have nothing to worry about. What you do need to take into concideration is the maitenance of a shorter cut, what you can and can't do with it (up dos, pulling it back, braiding it, etc), and all that stuff. ....As far as dying it, A: go to a salon, do not do it yourself. Now they have amonia free dies that are amazing, and the stylist makes sure your hair looks natural. Plus, your bathroom and clothes don't turn funny colors. B: if you dye it once, you are going to have too keep it up, if you are low maintenance, it is not the way to go.

:D

Audreyvgs 04-13-2004 01:28 PM

Decide for Yourself

Spicy Jack 04-13-2004 01:29 PM

Aud has magic in her computer. Or little knomes that work for her. Cool!

nycwriters 04-13-2004 01:53 PM

Don't cut it. You'll regret it later. Trust me on this. Dye it instead if you're bored with it.

fodder 04-13-2004 01:58 PM

don't cut it

altho i do think everyone should have hair at length A bc i think it looks flatteringly awkward

but don't cut it unless you're comfortable w/looking awkward

catbelly 04-13-2004 02:21 PM

Ilona, gorgeous thing!

I would leave it long for the summer, maybe change the colour a bit (not because you need to, just for the variety) or layer it more for that sexy tousled just-got-farked look... then cut it in the fall to something more structured. If structured is your thing :)

Ilona 04-13-2004 03:43 PM

Oh i really like A!!! and then it would grow back in half a year...
God I look horrible with no hair or did you earase some skull aswell :/

I think girls / women want to cut their hair when they are unhappy or moody.

I hope my ex wont read this post or he will think I have a hair obsession again, hunnie I dont!!

So yeah thanks for the advice I will just cut to shoulders like I thought.

I wish we had fur all over like the other animals :(