ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   This Is The Thread Where We Have An Announcement To Make... (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=12624)

Stephi_B 01-13-2010 03:58 PM

^you been to the wrong school :p smelly: sort of yes and in many different ways, but boring no - this afternoon some of the small ones (grade 7?) threw themselves against the doors in the nature sciences wing - that made one helluva noise! :D
(at first I thought the chemicals storage room may have self-afflamed itself & exploded => the long-established chemistry teachers (and even more so the physics teachers who think chemistry teachers do strange, dangerous things), expect it to do so one day or the other, you see, but none makes any fuss about it... but that's OK with me (so I won't make any fuss about it - and walk in & out of the storage room fast and say a little prayer every time ;)), it will mostly destroy the physics collection - "my" chemistry+biology collection is quite save, behind a thick wall - I checked that :D)

Stephi_B 01-13-2010 04:00 PM

oh and my announcement:

chaos is cool!

:)

lukkucairi 01-14-2010 12:03 AM

I am in the Bahamas :p

my friend Linda is wearing multiple layers because it's soooooo cold...about 70F ;)

Marcus Bales 01-14-2010 09:56 AM

Cleveland, OH

27F

Current: Clear
Wind: S at 9 mph
Humidity: 69%

brightpearl 01-15-2010 01:44 PM

The stupid application is finally done.

Marcus Bales 01-15-2010 01:46 PM

I made a stupid application once, but they wrote back to say that the mere fact of my application demonstrated my already adequate stupidity.

Stephi_B 01-15-2010 02:47 PM

I have not one, but two "teacher names" already:
  • grade 11 starts calling me "Frau B" or "Doktor B" (a boy in the math class, I had to spontaneously overtake yesterday, tried it out cautiously, looking at me questioningly until I nodded - they're sooooo sweet :) maybe I can get them in maths & physics as a regular teacher) with B pronounced English (you know such that is sounds cool :cool:)
  • the notorious middle grade (9th? 10th?) boys call me "Brille" (glasses) - which is waaaaay better than the neat little street word some of them used (upon which I showed them my whole hand - figuring they'd know which finger's meant for them :p)

lukkucairi 01-16-2010 01:32 AM

this is not NEARLY as hard as I was afraid it might be :)

lukkucairi 01-17-2010 04:33 AM

my Aunt Sheila is dying of Alzheimer's, and she's happy all the time. it's kind of inspiring, but I also kind of want to cry right now.

brightpearl 01-17-2010 02:43 PM

^A friend of mine had this same story over Christmas.

My heart aches for you and Frieda and Jacks.
I watched my mother die a couple of times several years ago. I got her back, but I still remember what it was like.

And with my grandmother I was not so lucky as to keep her. There isn't anyone I miss more. She lost a baby herself, her only child at the time. When I miss her, I think of how, though the weight was heavy her whole life, she did learn to carry it in time.

xo.

brightpearl 01-22-2010 02:23 PM

Trying out the new crock pot.

Odbe 01-22-2010 10:56 PM

I'm going to Uni! :D

YsaPur EsChomuw 01-23-2010 01:47 AM

^

CONGRATULATIONS!

Hyakujo's Fox 01-23-2010 04:29 AM

way to go odbe!

MoJoRiSin 01-23-2010 05:24 AM

HAPPY UNI-VERSE! ODBE : )