ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   This Is The Thread Where We Have An Announcement To Make... (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=12624)

Odbe 07-05-2010 08:35 AM

It's a pelican but I think it looks like a phoenix. Pearl, I'll get my pencils out and see what I can do :)

Frieda 07-07-2010 03:22 AM

we're in the final! woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! :D :D :D

Frieda 07-19-2010 01:33 PM

my ear hruts!! :(:(

Brynn 07-19-2010 11:57 PM

Although I'm hungry and my brain is tired, it's been a nice day.

Marcus Bales 07-21-2010 09:15 PM

Part Two, coming up!

Frieda 07-29-2010 02:29 PM

i was this close to applying for a medical fitness program today.

this close.

MoJoRiSin 07-29-2010 11:04 PM

Then why did you not(qm)
Is registration closed (qm)

Jack Flanders 07-30-2010 02:27 AM

^^ heh!

YsaPur EsChomuw 07-31-2010 10:57 AM

went to the zoo, took a raincoat just in case -- got sunburnt

Brynn 07-31-2010 04:32 PM

I decided not to chop down the gangly, unsightly butterfly bush today because there's a family of hummingbirds nesting in it. The mother gorges herself on the tiny white flowers every morning.

Stephi_B 08-21-2010 12:44 PM

hi :)

i just wanted to announce me being still there (not that often here, but sometimes looking to see if you are still there).

good news for those (including my granny by the way, and i trust my granny 100% with almost everything) feeling slightly uncomfy with me joining the army ;): they didnie take me, because they have a hiring-stopp due to the financial thingies.
so i'm now really applying for proper jobs, science things, administration things inside science things and also for such cool nerd jobs out there in the wild free economy. there's this incredibly fitting and endless cool algorithm developer position - cross your fingers that they invite me there. but actually i don't care, i want to have SOMETHING until nov 1 or latest dec 1 (i'm living off savings and i would very much prefer to not go near the welfare/unemployment assholes who don't neither have my job qualifications (they have all kinds of chemistry fields, but not physical or theoretical chem.) - or my interests in there lousy job data bank.... wait a sec, maybe i should apply THERE to manage their job data bank and thereby restore full employment and after that get a neat govt job with chauffeur and all.... sorry, it's a bit hot in the berlinies :D) well, before i go there i rather do another school job, after all i even have experience in that now (and according to - not really true, reckoning - i have worked in and survived one of Berlin's toughest schools, hehe ;))
and otherwise i'm just enjoying my mmmmmmm-ness state of being :) (yeah, i'm still with my boy :) - it's so totally different, but it feels so so good :))

Frieda 08-24-2010 04:33 PM

i'm studying for a project management exam tomorrow (well, i'm taking a mock exam) while having an intense headache straight from migraine hell.

it has questions like:

> which technique is best used to diminish tension and stress in your project?
A keep work pressure high so there is no time for arguing
B visit the workfloor regularly to feel the atmosphere
C separate team members to prevent any discussions

i mean, please! :rolleyes: unfortunately it also has questions on cost variance and whatever needs to be calculated on interest rates and shit but i guess i'll just skip those or something. i just wish my head would stop pounding.

Stephi_B 08-26-2010 07:57 AM

^D regular coffee breaks, dude!

i sort of know why i try to stay in the state sector, whenever i see 'project management' (or one of this fancy project management words i have to google just in order to find out that it's some nonsense/bubble meaning or one could use a very normal word instead) in a job description i sort of feel very sick ;)

kissing your poor head :)

and whenever i need to know something about project manage-my-ass-ment i come visiting you, bringing coffee and ibuprofen with me ;)

Brynn 08-26-2010 01:05 PM

^^
D: Make everybody neighbor up and play Farmville

I mean, really, what's most important?
I hope your poor head feels better...

YsaPur EsChomuw 08-26-2010 06:35 PM

I'm leaving on a 2-week vacation tomorrow 5 a. m. and I can't sleep. :(