ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FICTION PROJECT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   extremely misguided notions (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=11785)

Tunesmith 07-25-2007 11:01 PM

extremely misguided notions

both real and imaginary

Tunesmith 07-25-2007 11:02 PM

If the entire population of China lined up single-file and then walked past you, the line would never end.

Tunesmith 07-25-2007 11:04 PM

If you keep extra rubber bands inside a drawer in your kitchen, it will protect you and your household against credit card fraud. Seriously.

brightpearl 07-25-2007 11:12 PM

When someone doesn't understand what you're trying to say, it really helps to explain it over and over again using exactly the same words.

Jack Flanders 07-25-2007 11:12 PM

I keep my rubberbands on the basement doorknob. Does that still count? :confused:

Jack Flanders 07-25-2007 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brightpearl (Post 355197)
When someone doesn't understand what you're trying to say, it really helps to explain it over and over again using exactly the same words.

No. Just say it louder.

Marcus Bales 07-25-2007 11:15 PM

If you focus on doing the best interpretive singing you can possibly do in the shower, one of the entertainment industry's talent scouts will hear you and offer you a contract to be the next Sinatra or Streisand. No, really. And this works for the car, too.

Tunesmith 07-25-2007 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Flanders (Post 355198)
I keep my rubberbands on the basement doorknob. Does that still count? :confused:

If you keep your rubberbands on the basement doorknob, you'll never run out of laundry detergent, no matter how many loads you do a week. It's been scientifically proven, I swear.

Marcus Bales 07-25-2007 11:23 PM

If you always wash all your body parts in the same order in the shower your bank will never charge you a service fee if charging the fee would mean one of your checks would bounce. This works. Guaranteed. Trust me.

Jack Flanders 07-25-2007 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tunesmith (Post 355204)
If you keep your rubberbands on the basement doorknob, you'll never run out of laundry detergent, no matter how many loads you do a week. It's been scientifically proven, I swear.

except my dumb-butt husband keeps throwing the rubberbands away. so - bad credit and dirty clothes. :mad: i guess i should keep my rubberbands somewhere else. keep your rubberbands with you checkbook so you'll know when to bounce your checks.

Marcus Bales 07-25-2007 11:54 PM

If you can get the gas dispenser to stop on a number with all zeroes after the first numeral you get the gas free.

Odbe 07-26-2007 03:09 AM

Nuclear power is the most environmentally friendly and renewable source of energy.

Marcus Bales 07-26-2007 07:48 AM

In America, you can drink and drug until you're past forty, and still get to be President.

Tunesmith 07-27-2007 11:28 PM

Your lungs contain a potent disinfectant which is constantly transferred to the air that they contain. Ergo, your breath has the seemingly magical power of killing off any hazardous germs on recently-dropped pieces of food.

The body is so amazing...

Marcus Bales 07-27-2007 11:51 PM

If you think that a famous movie actor is in love with you because of how he or she has looked you right in the eye from onscreen and told you, then they do, and they're just waiting for you to call them. So call them!