ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Post something that made you laugh today. (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=4329)

madasacutsnake 08-29-2004 01:39 AM

Fabbo story. One day I will bring the Troll Princess over to play with the Bink.

Audreyvgs 08-29-2004 01:48 AM

Cool! He'll fall in love with her accent, and he really talks strange now, all those teeth mithin.

melissa 08-29-2004 01:56 AM

When I was in the teeth-losing stage of my youth, I loved it. I loved the whole process of wiggling the tooth loose and being able to stick my tongue under it and then feeling the new tooth start to grow into place.

Loved it.

priceyfatprude 08-29-2004 08:30 AM

My friend S & her husband have a one year old son.

S & I & our girlfriends get together for dinner once a month.

I guess this last Wednesday before she left, S's husband held the baby & said to him, "Say goodbye to your mother, son. She's leaving for her Beaver Club meeting."

We are thinking of getting hats & t shirts made for our club.

Audreyvgs 08-29-2004 01:21 PM

trisherina 08-30-2004 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by lapietra
A lot of them became rock musicians.

Coffee 08-30-2004 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Audreyvgs

I'm thinking they need a motif with a bit more Georgia O'Keeffian look to it for that club...don't you think? ;)

Hyakujo's Fox 08-31-2004 01:51 AM

"I regret to say that we of the FBI are powerless to act in cases of oral-genital intimacy, unless it has in some way obstructed interstate commerce."

-- J. Edgar Hoover

lapietra 08-31-2004 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by trisherina
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by lapietra
A lot of them became rock musicians.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I actually added that at the last minute :p Happy you liked it. :)

melissa 08-31-2004 05:20 AM

****This story is not meant to offend anyone. ****

Today I had an interview very far from my house. I actually had an interview at this location a few weeks ago and it is at least 2 busses to get there. So today I thought I'd try a different bus combination to get there. One very long bus ride that goes from the north part of town past the south part to a suburb area that I'm so unfamilar with on one of the ugliest streets in the Portland metro area. I have to transfer onto a second bus that will take me to my destination, this bus only travels between two transit centers. Most of the busses here are new and air conditioned and are large busses but a few are smaller busses. The bus that I transfered to is one of the smaller varieties, lovingly called the short bus. About half way into this ride I realize that the route that I took the first time was the smarter thing to do. We took several short cuts off the main road, just to return without picking anyone up. At this point there are a few other people on the bus with me, and two of them groaned when the bus pulled off the street into a business driveway. I looked and saw that an entire group of people were planning on getting on this bus...all of them were people with Down's Syndrome. They were getting off of work and ready to go home. Now the bus is FULL. They all have backpacks and lunch coolers and thermoses and are very enthusiastic about the end of their work day (I assume).

As I'm approaching my destination from a different direction I'm paying a lot of attention to the addresses that we are passing because I don't want to miss it. In that moment of concentration, I realized that I really was on The Short Bus.

And I laughed.

Audreyvgs 08-31-2004 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Coffee
I'm thinking they need a motif with a bit more Georgia O'Keeffian look to it for that club...don't you think? ;)
HA! Rock 'n ROSE!

joppa.gal 08-31-2004 05:22 PM

Spicy Jack 08-31-2004 06:27 PM

awww........BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coffee 08-31-2004 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Spicy Jack
awww........BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!
ohhhhh...i thought it was a slipper.

joppa.gal 08-31-2004 09:31 PM

Yeah, but which end of the bunny is it??