ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FICTION PROJECT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   The Dictionary Game (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=7884)

funkytuba 02-21-2008 06:48 AM

bleathe - a bloated wallet that causes its owner to sit cockeyed

Frederick's bleathe was so prominent that he failed to stay in his lane during his drivers test, resulting in his purchasing a monthly transit card

Brynn 02-21-2008 03:48 PM

bleathe - that last unfortunate step off of a ladder, ledge, roof, step, curb, or cliff that causes one to tumble tragically to one's death.

Blanche realized with an existential jolt that despite her best efforts to assuage the damage, she had made an unintended bleathe into the social abyss for mentioning an eminent fashion editor's botched cosmetic surgery in Venezuela.

Bobby 02-22-2008 10:15 AM

Bleathe (n)- a seemingly innocent event designed to destract an individual, where the organisers gain outweighs that of the person it is held for.

Mark suspected the party was a bleath, and wondered what his brother was up too.

Marcus Bales 02-22-2008 06:51 PM

bleathe - A subgenre of body art, specifically, painting body parts to look like animals or mythical creatures.

And what do you think I found Hoyt doing today, Bob? He was down in the basement, painting Lisa's breasts to look like a pair of puppy dogs!

hypnoplasm 02-23-2008 08:22 AM

bleathe - a heated exchange in which the motivations of the participants is ambiguous, potentially because of the lack of emotional clues inherent in online communication

Marcus and Hoyt were in such a fervent bleathe that no one could tell if it was a pissing contest or a courtship

Marcus Bales 02-23-2008 11:13 AM

bleathe - radical mis-reading, as in a poem, or especially email or bbs posting. Synonym: "notgettingititudinosity".

His bleathe was so extreme that some said it went over into hypnoplasty.

YsaPur EsChomuw 02-23-2008 04:04 PM

bleeth A tired, but cheerful snake interjection after copulating copiously with other fellow-snakes example: What a bleeth, I'm in heaven...

Bman 02-23-2008 07:11 PM

Bobby's entry:
Quote:

Bleathe (n)- a seemingly innocent event designed to destract an individual, where the organisers gain outweighs that of the person it is held for.

Mark suspected the party was a bleath, and wondered what his brother was up too.
wins the third place "YOU'RE ALL AGAINST ME" pair of shifty eyes

<.<

>.>

Quote:

bleathe - A subgenre of body art, specifically, painting body parts to look like animals or mythical creatures.

And what do you think I found Hoyt doing today, Bob? He was down in the basement, painting Lisa's breasts to look like a pair of puppy dogs!

Brynn win's the coveted -____- face of I-see-what-you-did-there for her extreme punnage

Watch closely...

Quote:

bleathe - what baby goathes do when the mommy goathes leafthes them.

ETA:Just kidding. I did not bring the proper gravity to the task at hand. Just a warm-up. Disregard. Repeat, disregard.
Quote:

bleathe - that last unfortunate step off of a ladder, ledge, roof, step, curb, or cliff that causes one to tumble tragically to one's death.

Blanche realized with an existential jolt that despite her best efforts to assuage the damage, she had made an unintended bleathe into the social abyss for mentioning an eminent fashion editor's botched cosmetic surgery in Venezuela.

Congratulations Brynn!

Marcus Bales 02-24-2008 11:07 AM

Bman: what's the real definition?

Brynn 02-25-2008 04:36 AM

yes, Bman, inquiring minds need to know, and we refuse to look it up ourselves.

While we are waiting breathlessly, here's the new distraction:

mundificant

Stephi_B 02-25-2008 09:35 AM

mundificant adj

word derived from Coatimundi n, a misnomer applied to solitary males of the racoon species Nasua nasua (or 'hog-nosed coon')
common in Central and South America and parts of North America

meaning: having the qualities of a Coatimundi, behaving like a Coatimundi

usage: almost exclusively in an affectionate way (mainly due to the amiable appearance of the name sake species)
and towards single men (preferably with distinctive noses) as in the original context of the noun

I met this mundificant man in my local pub, I'll tell you more later on, in private...

YsaPur EsChomuw 02-25-2008 10:18 AM

mundificant

A secret concoction used by Germanic tribe kings when coupling with their wife. It was used to (not what you’d think!) ensure the conception of a powerful heir, a mund, who would later become responsible over non-responsible members of the clan, i.e mostly children and women. They would counter all dangers and offenses (be they against the body or the honour).
The particle mund can be found today in many names of Germanic origin, for example: Sig(is)mund, Edmund (Edmond), Reginnmund (Raymond).

The recipe was secret, handed down for centuries from father to son, consisting of a combination of various ingredients, usually herbs, spices, condiments, (yes, Marcus Bales, it contained a whiff of Ysa Pur es Chomuw, too! :p ) mixed up together and macerated into a liquid.

Hyakujo's Fox 02-25-2008 08:20 PM

mundificant (n) possessing a extraordinary degree of ordinariness.

As he would lay his head onto the pillow, he was often struck by the sheer mundificance of the day that had passed.

xfox 02-26-2008 12:04 PM

mundificant magnificant's poor cousin.

Marcus Bales 02-26-2008 03:12 PM

mundificant - a man of the world, a boulevardier, a flaneur, a worldly-wise and well-travelled fellow.

Hoyt's genially mundificant attitude on the Zefrank boards endeared him to everyone.