ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   question of the day ? (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=12191)

Marcus Bales 01-27-2008 04:05 PM

I told an astrologer bigger than me that astrology was all a load of old bollocks.

craig johnston 01-27-2008 05:59 PM

i told a poet bigger than me that he was a pretentious wonker.
his name was macrus blaes and now he's stalking me on the internut!

:eek:

actually too many to say. taking pills bought from a slimy looking bloke with dreadlocks at 4am in a club in manchester would be up there. getting on a bike with no brakes and cycling downhill to get some water was another. coming to berlin, getting married, walking out, etc etc.

:)

auntie aubrey 01-27-2008 06:52 PM

packing up only what could fit into my car and moving sight-unseen to nashville in 1997.

Bman 01-27-2008 06:59 PM

Studying music in college as opposed to having a " un" real job. Still wondering how that's going to work out.

madasacutsnake 01-27-2008 07:04 PM

Moved to the Hills, to a house that was more expensive than we would have liked, on the side of a cliff and overgrown by waist high scrub.

As of Friday, valued at 50% more than we paid for it three years and several pick-axes ago.

Gratuitous pics.

Before

After

After

lukkucairi 01-27-2008 07:28 PM

^beautiful

opening a small pottery business on a small island in the northern bahamas at the age of 24

Brynn 01-27-2008 09:54 PM

^^I have to say, that is one beauteous walkway - and I don't need an astrologer to tell me that.

Probably the biggest risk I ever took was riding a motorcycle throughout my twenties - until I finally got run off of the road by a car who was turning right from the left-hand lane and ended up taking an ambulance ride in a full back brace.

T.I.P. 01-27-2008 09:56 PM

Climbing up the face of a cliff in Ibiza in flip flops as a shortcut to regaining the main path (after having swum in the ocean). At one point one of the flip flops started bending and i realized my handholds were actually these very brittle sedimentary type rocks that basically were useless. I had to climb downwards when i realized this, which was very difficult, and was saved by a strand of wildgrass that was resistant enough to carry my weight as i eased myself back downwards.

That day i really thought i was going to die. I would have gone out in my bathing suit, probably with half a flip flop hanging off my foot. How embarrassing :rolleyes:

brightpearl 01-27-2008 10:47 PM

Risked eating something other than boiled white rice today.
Didn't work out too well.

Hmmm..biggest risk ever would probably be sitting down in the same spot where I'd been struck by lightning, in a metaphorical sense, a week earlier.

Stephi_B 01-28-2008 12:31 AM

Pretty much everything I did when 16-17, which was pretty much everything but drugs (tried them twice, with 14 and 19 - did not convince me)
Some other things later on I feel not like talking about.

Jack Flanders 01-28-2008 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madasacutsnake (Post 375052)
Moved to the Hills, to a house that was more expensive than we would have liked, on the side of a cliff and overgrown by waist high scrub.

As of Friday, valued at 50% more than we paid for it three years and several pick-axes ago.

Gratuitous pics.

Before

After

After

Holy shit!!!!!! Looks fantastic, Mad!!!! Beautiful plants!! Great profit!!

Oh, yah. The big ??? Moving to New Jersey. Still here!!

Marcus Bales 01-28-2008 03:45 AM

What's the best store in which to buy a "little black dress"?

Jack Flanders 01-28-2008 04:17 AM

emm? is that today's new question? :o

madasacutsnake 01-28-2008 04:29 AM

David Jones.

l'azizza 01-28-2008 05:17 AM

Um, the Big and Tall Transvestite store?