ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   question of the day ? (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=12191)

Stephi_B 06-07-2008 01:19 PM

sometimes, can be... ;)

zero 06-07-2008 01:29 PM

o silly me - i forgot the end bit of this qotd .. "if yes, give examples."

YsaPur EsChomuw 06-07-2008 02:12 PM

I thought I wasn't neurotic before I looked at that page.

Some of the stuff people say there is pretty amazing...

I remember when I was a kid I always stepped on the white stripes at the zebra crossing, but it was more like a game, not a real obsession, I think. My parents were angry, because I would jump from stripe to stripe on the road and they wanted to drag me quickly to the other side.

Brynn 06-07-2008 03:03 PM

I don't feel as if I'm neurotic on the level described on that page. However, my husband tells me I'm neurotic. This is because I'm convinced that he deliberately doesn't put something back in the place he found it just so he can smirk at me in a superior way when I have to go ask him where something is every single day of my life. :p

auntie aubrey 06-07-2008 04:56 PM

well for example, i have a kitchen-related neurosis. it's the only room in the house where this happens. if an item finds its home in a particular drawer or cabinet, that's where it lives and no other location is acceptable. if i look in the drawer by the stove and the measuring spoons aren't in there, i MIGHT look in the dishwasher to see if they're there, but otherwise i just stop right in my tracks and call, "WHERE ARE THE MEASURING SPOONS?" and i can't move forward until the spouse figures out where he put them. because it's always his error, because i'm so neurotic about it that i'm physically incapable of mislocating kitchen items.

i can think of one specific occasion wherein i needed to measure out a tablespoon of something but i couldn't find the measuring spoon so i stopped and called in the spouse to locate it. he couldn't find it so i just took everything off of the stove and we went out to eat. later he found the spoons in the drawer where the hot pads are kept. unacceptable!

he thinks i'm neurotic, and i think he has a brain aberration that allows him to put any random item in any random drawer at any random time. we're probably both right. in any other room of the house i prefer things in their place but it's not nearly as crucial and it certainly doesn't interrupt my life.

i really enjoy cooking but having to search for stuff ruins the activity for me.

Frieda 06-07-2008 08:29 PM

um

i think i am but i can't think of any examples :confused:

Jack Flanders 06-08-2008 02:38 AM

No. The other one just puts the things I need where I can't find them. Really pisses me off.

Bman 06-10-2008 11:53 AM

Question for Tuesday Porktober 10th:

What song am I going to hear when the credits roll?

lukkucairi 06-10-2008 12:05 PM

Frieda 06-10-2008 12:40 PM

auntie aubrey 06-10-2008 01:26 PM

and though the holes are rather small, you'll have to count them all.

zero 06-10-2008 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bman
What song am I going to hear when the credits roll?

♫♪♫hey mister Bman you've got that certain somethin'
b-b-BOP-p-p-bop bop bop...♫♪♫

Coffee 06-10-2008 02:00 PM

I'd like it to be this...or I'd rather not stick around for the credits.

Brynn 06-10-2008 06:21 PM

brightpearl 06-10-2008 08:24 PM

This, of course.