ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FICTION PROJECT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Mo's Posts (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=16705)

trisherina 04-22-2009 01:25 AM

Oh! You're welcome. :)

zero 04-22-2009 02:41 PM

hi mo i just read all the posts in mo's posts. it felt like.. well, you know when you used to listen to an old radio, and just sometimes, maybe if it was late at night and you were alone in the car or in bed, you would slowly turn the dial around and hundreds of broadcasts of voices, music and electrical sounds - some of them from faraway lands - would come momentarily drifting in and out of focus? well it felt a bit like that. in a good way. i might do it again sometime. mo's posts - it's a veryvery thing.

actually now that i'm thinking of these matters, i've reminded myself of this tune by holger czukay. i always loved it for the same reason - because there are bits of the tune where he's mixed in some snippets of "late night de-tuned" radio stuff i'm talking about. it's nice music too. a wee bit sad-sounding, a wee bit happy-sounding, a wee bit peculiar-sounding. i always think the guitars in it are very small too - maybe about the size of matchsticks. hope you like it anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubq4ngGx2sc

yours faithfully

-=zero

MoJoRiSin 04-22-2009 10:05 PM

my mind forgets all this crap from day to day
you know to make room
for new thoughts
PLEASE PLEASE
never never
read my old stuff
it will never make sense

out of context

t means cross eyed person ? :)

stay with me and everything will be hunky dory
(who else alive has the balls to say that ?)
in the starbucks near my home
they post art from kindergarteners on the walls
for decoration
the teacher had them
draw penguins
on tiny blocks of ice
maybe 3 steps by 3 steps
do you get the picture?
how can they be innocent
when they believe the earth
is toast in the
may king?

treekisser 04-23-2009 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zero (Post 409775)
hi mo i just read all the posts in mo's posts. it felt like.. well, you know when you used to listen to an old radio, and just sometimes, maybe if it was late at night and you were alone in the car or in bed, you would slowly turn the dial around and hundreds of broadcasts of voices, music and electrical sounds - some of them from faraway lands - would come momentarily drifting in and out of focus? well it felt a bit like that. in a good way. i might do it again sometime. mo's posts - it's a veryvery thing.

actually now that i'm thinking of these matters, i've reminded myself of this tune by holger czukay. i always loved it for the same reason - because there are bits of the tune where he's mixed in some snippets of "late night de-tuned" radio stuff i'm talking about. it's nice music too. a wee bit sad-sounding, a wee bit happy-sounding, a wee bit peculiar-sounding. i always think the guitars in it are very small too - maybe about the size of matchsticks. hope you like it anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubq4ngGx2sc

yours faithfully

-=zero

That is a very intriguing piece of music, zero, and your decription of it is right on target. Many thanks.

MoJoRiSin 04-28-2009 01:26 AM

copy and pasted from W.P.
************************************************** **************"By an Act of Parliament of 1559 Elizabeth was made "supreme governor" of the realm "in all spiritual and ecclesiastical things", in other words, head of the Church as well as of the State. During the early years of her reign no great pressure was put on Catholics to conform to the "Established Church" of the new regime, but the situation changed rapidly from about 1570 onwards, mainly as a result of various events in England.

First there was the Northern Rising of 1569, an unsuccessful rebellion by Catholics in the north of England seeking the restoration of Catholicism and the release of the imprisoned Mary Queen of Scots, the Catholic cousin of Elizabeth and in Catholic eyes the rightful heir to the English throne."
SHEESH !! WHATA FRIGGIN MESS!

monkeyknifightz 04-29-2009 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoJoRiSin (Post 409824)
my mind forgets all this crap from day to day
you know to make room
for new thoughts
PLEASE PLEASE
never never
read my old stuff
it will never make sense

out of context

But what if everything is new to me? May I read it then?

Stephi_B 04-30-2009 07:24 AM

.... & Bussi on Mo's her belly for accelerating recovery!!

MoJoRiSin 04-30-2009 08:22 PM

^^ MKF reading those previos mo's posts
will get you
nowhere
Stephi_B
thank you for you kind wishes
i am not coughing or sneezing
mostly achy muscles and sleeping around the clock
less fever today,,,

MoJoRiSin 05-01-2009 09:33 PM

maybe its mono??

mo's flu is 88.7% better so
it just lasted 2+ days
she did not have any coughing or sneezing
although her daughter developed a cough
AFTER her flu turned in to strep throat
and antibiotics were started
but that is better now too
yay! nothing deadly here : )
ps the aide to president obama who
got the other flu and spread it to his child
he (the child) felt well enough to go back
to school on the third day

zero 05-02-2009 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoJoRiSin (Post 410360)
maybe its moon??

tell mo i like her tumblr too & she should do more with it (just saying)

MoJoRiSin 05-02-2009 08:21 PM

righty-o

will do

as far as the tumblr thingy
so far there is no rhyme or
reason to it other than
to have an easy way to upload
images to share with
youse guys

however i will share my password with anyone who
may like to get a dialog going

MoJoRiSin 05-08-2009 08:07 PM

not related to any story line or any post
whatsoever :: = :>
"The Taming of the Shrew is an early comedy by William Shakespeare believed to have been written between 1590 and 1594.[1] The play begins with a framing device, often referred to as the Induction, in which a drunken tinker named Sly is tricked into thinking he is a nobleman by a mischievous Lord."
~w.p.

Odbe 05-08-2009 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoJoRiSin (Post 408644)
looking up henry darger on wikipedia

may I recommend harvey danger also

MoJoRiSin 05-10-2009 05:02 PM

^ yes, why yes you can...
Thanks Odbe. :)
I just read this: (v see long quotation below)
and have something to say about it...
THIS SORT OF THING HAPPENS TO MOI ON AN ALMOST DAILY BASIS!
thanks be to you*
(you know who you are)

"In his book Synchronicity (1952), Jung tells the following story as an example of a synchronistic event: "A young woman I was treating had, at a critical moment, a dream in which she was given a golden scarab. While she was telling me this dream, I sat with my back to the closed window. Suddenly I heard a noise behind me, like a gentle tapping. I turned round and saw a flying insect knocking against the window-pane from the outside. I opened the window and caught the creature in the air as it flew in. It was the nearest analogy to a golden scarab one finds in our latitudes, a scarabaeud beetle, the common rose-chafer (Cetonia aurata), which contrary to its usual habits had evidently felt the urge to get into a dark room at this particular moment. I must admit that nothing like it ever happened to me before or since."
~W.P.

MoJoRiSin 05-10-2009 08:27 PM

posting this for trivia porpoises::

http://www.mcmenamins.com/index.php?loc=3&id=56

it's teatime where are you?