ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Thread Killers Thread (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=1715)

Master_Jedi 02-21-2006 11:32 PM

that was a totalally random laugh

Master_Jedi 02-21-2006 11:33 PM

if it wasnt for 3 bozos on this bus, i woulda had 3 pgs, or maybe 2, i dont remember

Jack Flanders 02-22-2006 01:50 AM

Bozo, huh. Get a Fvckin' life or your own egotistical thread.

Brynn 02-23-2006 06:41 PM

scrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollsc rollscrolllscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrawlscr ollscrollcrawlscrolllscrollscrollrockscrollscrolls crollscrollscrollgoscrollgoscrollscrollrockandscro llscrillscrollkrillscrollpenguinsscrollmarchofthes crollscrollscrollscrolliwishscrolllthatscrollscrol liwishscrollliwishscrollthatscrollscrolltherescrol lscrollscrollscrollwasscrollscrolltolltoolscrollli wishscrollscrolliwishscrolllthatscrolltherewasmore loveand forgivenessintheworldscrollscrollscrollscrollingsc rollingscrollingontheriverscrollingscrollinscrolli nontheriverscrolllscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollsc rollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrolllscrollscr ollscrollscrollscrollscrawlscrollscrollcrawlscroll lscrollscrollrockscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollgos crollgoscrollscrollrockandscrollscrillscrollkrills crollpenguinsscrollmarchofthescrollscrollscrollscr olliwishscrolllthatscrollscrolliwishscrollliwishsc rollthatscrollscrolltherescrollscrollscrollscrollw asscrollscrolltolltoolscrollliwishscrollscrolliwis hscrolllthatscrolltherewasmoreloveandscrollscrolld ollscrolldollscrolldollscrollfasterscrollscrollscr oll forgivenessintheworldscrollscrollscrollscrollingsc rollingscrollingontheriverscrollingscrollinscrolli nontheriverscrolllscrollscrollforgivenessintheworl dscrollscrollscrollscrollingscrollingscrollingonth eriverscrollingscrollinscrollinontheriverscrolllsc rollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscro llscrollscrollscrolllscrollscrollscrollscrollscrol lscrawlscrollscrollcrawlscrolllscrollscrollrockscr ollscrollscrollscrollscrollgoscrollgoscrollscrollr ockandscrollscrillscrollkrillscrollpenguinsscrollm archofthescrollscrollscrollscrolliwishscrolllthats crollscrolliwishscrollliwishscrollthatscrollscroll therescrollscrollscrollscrollwasscrollscrolltollto olscrollliwishscrollscrolliwishscrolllthatscrollth erewasmoreloveandscrollscrolldollscrolldollscrolld ollscrollfasterscrollscrollscrollforgivenessinthew orldscrollscrollscrollscrollingscrollingscrollingo ntheriverscrollingscrollinscrollinontheriverscroll lscrollscrollforgivenessintheworldscrollscrollscro llscrollingscrollingscrollingontheriverscrollingsc rollinscrollinontheriverscrolllscrollscrollscrolls crollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscr olllscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrawlscrollscro llcrawlscrolllscrollscrollrockscrollscrollscrollsc rollscrollgoscrollgoscrollscrollrockandscrollscril lscrollkrillscrollpenguinsscrollmarchofthescrollsc rollscrollscrolliwishscrolllthatscrollscrolliwishs crollliwishscrollthatscrollscrolltherescrollscroll scrollscrollwasscrollscrolltolltoolscrollliwishscr ollscrolliwishscrolllthatscrolltherewasmoreloveand scrollscrolldollscrolldollscrolldollscrollfastersc rollscrollscrollwhoorderedthevealcutletscrollonssc rollonnothingtoseeherescrollscrolliwishscrollthatt herewasscrollmorescrolllovelovelovelovelovelovelov escrollandseventytimessevenforgivenessscrossscroll scrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollscrollondownab itfurtheruntilit'sallgonegonegonegonegonescrollwhe wscrol forgivenessintheworldscrollscrollscrollscrollingsc rollingscrollingontheriverscrollingscrollinscrolli nontheriverscrolllscrollscroll

zenbabe 02-23-2006 07:54 PM

goo

Avalon 02-23-2006 10:42 PM

Thwang.

I like it.

Master_Jedi 02-23-2006 11:48 PM

nooo my thread has been contaminated, and i was just jokin flanders, dont take things so seriusly

zenbabe 02-24-2006 03:17 PM

goo butt

Master_Jedi 02-25-2006 02:30 AM

my butt is very gooey tyvm

Brynn 03-14-2006 01:49 AM

So hi there. Stop reading here if I already annoy/bore you. You won't like it.
Read and respond if you're not afraid of being friends with me, but be careful, or this could be you....

_______, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
Nnoooooooo

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Yesss. I'm pretty sure that's what's going on, yes.

So I've been banned. I'm trying to post now in the least offensive place possible since no one seemed to enjoy my efforts at putting my tiny princess complaints in limerick form, ha ha.

I can't get or recieve Pm's. I can't post images. I can't edit posts. I can't start threads like "How do I get in touch with Ze so I can find out why I'm banned because there's no contact info anywhere on the website?"
I can only reply to posts, so if I try to find out why I'm banned, I look like a damn drama queen. I'm a menace to society. A leper. Pretty funny. I can't figure out why I'm still allowed to reply to posts, however. That may go next, so I'd best make this count.

waa waa waa (cries like a little crybaby and thinks bad things about particular people in spite of her best efforts not to, decides it's one person, a he, although it could just as easily be a she for all intents and purposes but then just decides on one "enemy" at a time, considers turning to the dark side and getting ugly about it, lashing out blindly, becoming a nasty troll lurking under bridges, waiting to make others feel stupid and unloved...quickly discards the idea and makes a nice little fluffer nutter sandwich and starts humming Bowie's "Under Pressure" while deciding to leave off referring to herself in the third person for a while).

Okay. Now thinking nice things about the administrator who banned me, who shall be male today.
Wow. I just got a nice kiss on my neck from my loved one.

I hope he has a nice loved one to kiss his neck too.
Or just someone to kiss his neck if that's all he wants.
And give him a hug and tell him to be nicer to himself, tell him he's brilliant and funny and adorable. Make a nice cup of tea with a little cinnamon and honey in it. Here's a picture of it, it's very tiny, takes up almost no bandwidth:

It's in a nice mug with a picture of an old map and a dog on it. With a microscope you can see the steam, and behind the mug, an out-of-focus fireplace is burning in the background, a tapestry wall-hanging, a beautiful, expensive hand-tied turkish rug on the gleaming hardwood floor. That's his study, his favorite place. He expands in it, his hands feel warm around the mug. The smell reminds him of a dear person who was nice to him when he was a little boy and gave him biscuits when no one was looking.
He's dozed off, exhausted and angry but feeling better.
I hope he gets up in the morning with no aches and pains in his heart or body.
I hope he is confronted with a random delight that surprises him as he turns a corner tomorrow on his way to hated task. The memory of what just happened makes him sail through it, and it's done in half the time.
If it's gray out, I hope he gets a little bit of sunbreak just for him and he feels the warmth of it on his cheek while he eats a snack.
He feels the heaviness of his winter coat and is grateful for it. He forgot or lost his gloves, but it's okay because the cold is somehow reassuring on his skin as he goes from place to place.
Something makes him laugh early in the afternoon.
It's going to be a good day after all.
He's my nice friend on the other side of the world who deep down wishes me well, because he's really a lovely person once you peel back crusty layers of curmugeon. I mean, if someone was holding a gun to my head and asked him if they should shoot me, he'd probably give me a break and say no, she's probably not worth it, you can let her go, and he'd feel good about that decision. Generous and wise. And lots of people love him, feel protective of him because he's important to them. The evidence for it is all over the place. All over the place. He doesn't always recognize that affection, maybe because he loathes things about himself, but he's not alone in that. Everybody's like that. Misunderstanding and confusion and hatred everywhere lurks around everyone's head, just waiting for an in, a bitter little fissure to wriggle into. Ask me how I know.
And he's rolling his eyes and getting irritated at this post, if he reads it this far, but that's fine. Everything's gonna to be fine fine fine as Alanis Morrisette sings a snippet from someone's radio driving by. It's okay. And it's okay if it's not fine because, whenever I've ranted and railed about anything, my beautiful playwright friend Barbara gently reminds me that

"This is what you get."

"What do you mean, this is what I get? What's this?"

"You get this." and she gestures broadly.

"Which is just this, it's not anything. It's heartbreak, it's awful." I want to hit her.

"Yeah, but it's not nothing. It's this - and it's what you get right now." She gives my hand a little pat.And I can't argue with that logic.

I could just live here if I wanted to. The fire is so nice. The tea tastes a bit strong now - it's been brewing too long, but it's still comforting, if a little bitter. It feels good on my throat, which has been a little sore.
Pull up a chair and tell a story. Everyone likes a good story.
How about it? A nice short one please, with gentle parts and a happy ending because I'm feeling lonesome and sad for my friend and for me.
I hope he can see that moon tonight. It's almost full, and very very white. Big old white moon, a face that loves us, loves us all.

trisherina 03-14-2006 02:27 AM

I'm sure it's just a weird glitch. Why would you be banned?

You'll love it over in ban yourself!!

ambo 03-14-2006 03:34 AM

Brynn, I'm sure Trish is right.

As for "How do I get in touch with Ze so I can find out why I'm banned because there's no contact info anywhere on the website?", if you go to his home page: http://www.zefrank.com/

...right there under STUFF STUFF, it says:
  • say hi
...that's his email address

I don't claim to know Ze, but I've been coming here for a long time, and I really don't think he has a mean bone in his body. I could be wrong, but I don't think so. Granted, he has always been nice to me, answering my emails when he could just as easily have ignored them. And when I met him, I made an awful fool of myself, and he was still so gracious and sweet to me.

So I'm afraid I'm guilty of being one of those you say love him - this may be coloring my perspective. But I still don't think what you are describing is his style at all. I don't know if you have had some past disagreement with him, but even if you have, this just doesn't seem like his way of dealing with things.

I'm also pretty sure if you were banned, you couldn't post at all, anywhere. At least that's how it works on my board.

Hope you straighten this out.
:(

12"razormix 03-14-2006 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brynn
respond if you're not afraid of being friends with me

hi brynn :) e-mail ze!

zero 03-14-2006 07:53 AM

dear brynn i bet this all turns out to be a cookies mixup or something

have you tried logging in at a different pc?

don't worry

Frieda 03-14-2006 09:50 AM

Brynnmeister,

as far as i can see you're in the usergroup "users awaiting email confirmation".
i can't find any notes about you being switched to this user group.

try to contact ze, something must be up.. i dont know what. banned users cannot post at all, and you can. ze@zefrank.com

please dont take glitches in the matrix personally as long as we have no idea what caused them! :)

xx
Frieds