ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FICTION PROJECT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   The Dictionary Game (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=7884)

dinzdale 04-10-2007 10:40 AM

^^ neither can I since that stormy night in the Cairngorms with Morag McTeagle...:(

As I always say, in Dictionary, as in legal procedings - know your judges foibles.:)

OK, have a few days fun with buccula :confused:

daverbee 04-10-2007 02:04 PM

buccula

Old Scots term for performing knurly on a specific cast member of Quantum Leap.

Bman 04-10-2007 08:53 PM

Buccula - n. The vampire form of Bucky O'Hare. First introduced in an obscure issue of the comic on Halloween in 1987. The character was not well received -_-

(for those out of the loop http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bucky_O'Hare)

trisherina 04-11-2007 12:27 AM

Buccula: Bram Stoker's first draft villain, who gummed his victims' necks without real dramatic effect.

funkytuba 04-11-2007 01:37 AM

buccula -- the breasts of a succubus

Showing off much cleavage in her massive buccula, the demon-woman took the form of Bernadette Nolan to seduce Cardinal Dinzdale and posessed his soul, thereby gaining access to the highest levels of the papacy

Hyakujo's Fox 04-11-2007 04:18 AM

Count Buccula - half vampire, half beaver, Count Buccula was a short lived late night children's show host who was yanked off the air by nervous network execs after only two episodes following allegations... hang on, I think those angles have already been covered by previous entries.

buccula An Italian beavermilk cheese that was quickly withdrawn from the market by nervous dairy execs after only two weeks following allegations... oh, that's just the bucky thing again.

buccula A large and persistent under the skin pimple.

Throughout the 1640's, the buccula was considered a sign of virility amongst the noblemen of Florence, so much so that a market arose for fake bucculas for young noblemen who had found, much to their dismay, their face had entirely cleared up right before the big ball at Dorkman's palazzo on Saturday night, and his parents were going to be out of town.

Marcus Bales 04-11-2007 12:31 PM

buccula - - the always semi-rigid cartilaginous-centered penis of the adult male Englishman, from 9 to 13.5 inches in length, though it only gets thicker, not longer, when the surrounding erectile tissue is engorged.

Lord Dinzdale woke up to find his buccula had awoken before him.
"Shall I call her Ladyship, m'lord, for an early morning knurly?" his valet asked.
"No, fetch me my baggy shooting trousers, Jamal, and call the Nolan sisters -- I'm going to try to smuggle this one into the village!"

T.I.P. 04-11-2007 01:15 PM

buccula -- specific form of halitosis, often associated with a long term obstruction of the bowel region.

"Nurse Meyer says to warn you that the patient in room 3 has a brutal case of buccula."

12"razormix 04-11-2007 03:50 PM

buccula, mozzarella di, n.

imported japanese imitation mozzarella made from soft tofu and seawater

12"razormix 04-11-2007 03:57 PM

buccula, n.

a hasty reply w/out the benefit of having read all the other entries, thereby unintentionally emulating someone else's entry

( see also burlona )

Tunesmith 04-11-2007 09:38 PM

buccula: (n. from Latin bucculum, meaning grasp or vise)

The series of repeated pinches experienced as one tries to fit into a pair of jeans (several sizes too small for one's arse) while vigorously denying one's biological age.

"I'll never try to squeeze into my old denims again," she sighed, wincing after this morning's grueling buccula.

Coffee 04-12-2007 10:38 PM

buccula: slang (buck naked + vulva)

Shaved vadge.

Scratching and itching frantically Madge exclaimed "I'm certain my buccula needs a touch up"

dinzdale 04-16-2007 11:11 AM

Judging in the near future. Post early to avoid disappointment.

Brynn 04-17-2007 09:02 PM

Buccula - a mini bronco machine marketed ostensibly as a "core strengthener" by Brookstone and placed prominently at the front of stores by young males working retail to attract packs of nubile mall rats responding to dares to ride from their adolescent peers.

Marcus Bales 04-19-2007 10:34 AM

buccula - the practice of masturbation before a date in order to try to moderate one's expectations for that date.

With Judge Dinzdale on the bench, many Zemonkeys, applying the principle of buccula, posted early to avoid disappointment.