ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   This Is The Thread Where We Have An Announcement To Make... (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=12624)

Brynn 04-22-2009 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frieda (Post 409326)
boo, my mom`s got a tumor, please stand clear while i manipulate the universe into it being benign!

Crap, Frieda.
I'm sorry.
Any news?
(thinking good thoughts for her)

Frieda 04-22-2009 04:51 PM

^yeah, my manipulation didn't work :( docs say it's fixable but there's going to be surgery and/or radiation and, well, i'll just say it sucks big blue monkey balls cause i can't find any other words to describe it. she's going through a rough time and it's hard for me to see her in so much pain. thanks for asking, please keep sending good thoughts, i really appreciate it :):)

and ^^ally welcome back, how the hell have you been?? good to see you! :)

lukkucairi 04-22-2009 05:45 PM

^ damn Frieds, sorry - good vibes her way from me too

Frieda 04-22-2009 05:51 PM

^thanks lukku :):)

xfox 04-23-2009 12:17 AM

Frieda, I hope you two can pull through. Good vibes coming your way from here.

MoJoRiSin 04-23-2009 12:36 AM

and here.... always
((when my mother died i was holding her head in my hands thanks be unto whoever positioned her hospital bed in the middle of the room to allow more peole to fit into the room (and perhaps to me taking a 3 day course in craniosacral therapy thus giving me the confidence and natural urge to do it)
(this took place at her house not the hospital)
to this day it feels like god orchestrated the whole thing
the truth is we were never really very close
as mothers and daughters go

"the truth is we were never really very close" >>>>UNTIL THEN AND NOW :)

Odbe 04-23-2009 05:52 AM

Aw Frieds :( :(
Best wishes for you both

Stephi_B 04-23-2009 11:24 AM

Oh my, sorry to hear :(

Sending her & you all good vibes!!

Give her all confidence, positivity and love you have. This helped my grandpa (he had also an operation and radiation therapy and it worked out 100%, every test since then shows zero cancer cells, actually he looks and feels better than for a long time before that all!), the worries my grandma and me had we kept between us, for the sick person is scared enough.

Frieda 04-23-2009 07:15 PM

thanks everybody for the support :):)

it's still kind of weird.. i really don't know what to expect.. i have plenty of TLC but she doesn't want it, she won't accept it yet. hopefully that'll come soon.

thanks again :)

Hyakujo's Fox 04-23-2009 07:27 PM

sorry to hear Frieda, best wishes to you both!

*sending good thoughts* :)

brightpearl 04-23-2009 07:34 PM

Yes, sorry to have been missing this discussion. It's so lovely that you want to care for her. Maybe she will let you after a while, when she realizes it might make you and her both feel better.

Both my parents have had serious illnesses over the years, and it's always hard. Take good care of yourself.

Marcus Bales 04-24-2009 10:01 AM

^ That's right. Put your own oxygen mask on first. You can't help others if you can't breathe.

brightpearl 05-18-2009 10:02 PM

Tally ho, Ginger.

lukkucairi 05-21-2009 07:06 PM

I love Edge

Odbe 05-25-2009 08:02 AM

Oh, I forgot to remind yous people but it was Towel Day today - I carried mine around all day, it was multicoloured and a good conversation starter.