ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Post something that made you laugh today. (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=4329)

JesusTitties 08-31-2005 07:25 PM

do you have any idea how hard it was to find a dress my size

jasmina 08-31-2005 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesusTitties
do you have any idea how hard it was to find a dress my size

Evidently not as hard as it was for your avatar...

Jack Flanders 09-01-2005 01:46 AM

you look fabulous :eek: :D :D

JesusTitties 09-01-2005 09:45 AM

your name, avatar and overall aura give me a bit of the homo bubblies.
are you a sister?

Jack Flanders 09-01-2005 05:09 PM

Jesus thanx for asking but I'm no homo. Check out the web site the Fourth Tower of Inverness and www.zbs.org - some really trippy radio sheet. Speaking of sheet look at www.aduiepyle.com. Seeing this company name plastered across the side of semi flying down the interstate always makes a boooring trip entertaining.

melissa 09-01-2005 05:42 PM

Don't be too disappointed, JT.

Smartypants 09-01-2005 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melissa
Don't be too disappointed, JT.

LOL!! Touché, Melissa! :D

melissa 09-01-2005 06:36 PM

;)

JesusTitties 09-01-2005 08:32 PM

LOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOLERCOASTER !!!!!!!!!
ROTFLMAO!!!
LOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :D :D :D :D :) :D :p :D :D

Jack Flanders 09-01-2005 10:58 PM

love the chops and teeth.

Hermione 09-02-2005 02:01 AM

"It would have been nice to live in ancient Greece. We could run around naked, playing games"

Hyakujo's Fox 09-03-2005 02:02 PM

Quote:

It emanated from the imagination of Barney, a San Francisco-born artist, who hired the mothership of the Japanese whaling fleet, the Nisshin Maru, to sail in Nagasaki Bay with a huge steel basin on deck. Hours were spent filling the basin with Vaseline poured in through hosepipes.

According to the script, the idea was to use the petroleum jelly to show the "relationship between self-imposed resistance and creativity" by transforming it into a "vast sculpture", called The Field, which is "moulded, poured, bisected and reformed" on the ship over the course of the film.

With the jelly congealing and moving with the sea, the movie "tracks the descent of form into states of sensual surrender and formal atrophy". But many critics attending the film festival were baffled, and at a press screening the sound of seats flipping up as viewers left the cinema began early.

In the film Bjork and Barney, identified as "The Guests", arrive on the vessel and are dressed as a Shinto couple in mammal fur costumes by geisha girls. There is what the publicity material calls "a harrowing liebestod" in which Bjork and her partner become "locked in an embrace" as they "breathed through blowhole-like orifices on the back of their necks".

They then take out "flensing knives" to "cut away each other's feet and thighs".

The script said: "Remains of their lower body are revealed to contain traces of whale tails at an early stage of development, suggesting rebirth, physical transformation, and the possibility of new forms. Having reached a state of maximum disintegration, the sculpture of The Field is then reorganised and the ship emerges from a storm, sailing through a field of icebergs towards the open southern ocean."

The two stars are then seen as a pair of whales, swimming behind the ship, heading for Antarctica.

Bjork was upbeat about the film, with Barney, the subject of a recent Guggenheim retrospective in New York, equally wrapped up in what the producers described as his "hermetic vision". Asked what the couple plan to do next, Barney said that he wanted to become "more experimental".

Avalon 09-03-2005 02:54 PM

I want to try some of WETH Bjork is taking. :p

trisherina 09-03-2005 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyakujo's Fox
Accidently came here when trying to get to zefrink.com.

Not quite as much as "the best damn smoking and vomiting robot we ever had," but close.

Brynn 09-03-2005 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyakujo's Fox

Throughout this, I just couldn't help imagining Barney the big friendly purple dinosaur.