ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FICTION PROJECT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   The Dictionary Game (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=7884)

lukkucairi 05-09-2009 05:12 PM

ponask:

an Elizabethan game in which rotten fruit is thrown at a naked violinist.

Quote:

Lord Hortlethwait's proficiency at ponask impressed the courtiers, and won him the favors of many buxom kitchen maids.

12"razormix 05-10-2009 09:25 AM

the ponask, n.

reverse mohawk

Stephi_B 05-10-2009 10:12 AM

ponask n

the irresistable urge to place a clap on another person's podex

xfox 05-10-2009 11:16 AM

ponask proclivity to ask why.

Hugo's propensity to continually ponask resulted in his success as a favorite scientist on campus.

trisherina 05-10-2009 11:26 AM

ponask: kitchen-themed fabric designed for busy households

Lisa excused herself to check on the baby, leaving Marni to admire the fading pattern of roosters crowing on the matching ponask tablecloth, curtains, and toaster cover.

treekisser 05-11-2009 11:12 AM

ponask n. 1. a crude sailing craft constructed from scraps of metal, wood, and textiles. 2. As a proper noun, the word denotes a resident of Spokane, Washington.

Pining pfor a place to plant potatoes in peace, the plucky Polish peasants polished off their pieroges and propelled their preposterous ponasks ptoward the prosperous Pacific port of Portland through pure perseverance.

Marcus Bales 05-11-2009 03:49 PM

ponask - to leave off the silent "p" in front of an English word.

Treek just could not remember that "It's p before t", and spelled "pthe", "pthrough", and "ptheir" wrong, and so was marked down in the judging.

funkytuba 05-11-2009 07:41 PM

that's ten entries.

Judging might be Friday. Might be 2015. Might be in 10 minutes. You Just Never Know.

Brynn 05-12-2009 04:24 AM

ponask - insulting term reserved for a fool who is bereft of answers.

Bush was, is, and always will be a ponask. Don't get me started.

treekisser 05-12-2009 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brynn (Post 410833)
ponask - insulting term reserved for a fool who is bereft of answers.

Bush was, is, and always will be a ponask. Don't get me started.

What does that make Cheney?

Marcus Bales 05-13-2009 10:08 AM

ponask - a resident of Ponas Key, a key in the Forida Keys, or of Ponaski, a town in Minnesota on Lake Superior.

I may be just a ponask from Ponaski
I've taken every chance the laws allow;
I send all my text messages in ASCII
And Ponas Key is where I'm living now.

-- Hurl Maggard, "Ponask From Ponaski", from his album From Ki to Key.

Brynn 05-18-2009 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by treekisser (Post 410842)
What does that make Cheney?

A war criminal. A bully. A greedy neo-con profiteer. A traitor. A liar. An evil unleashed on the world, doing irreparable harm. Lex Luther. Somebody's grandfather. A hairless squirrel with rabies. The One Who Does the Dirty Work. The weird dude who kept a man-sized safe in his office. The guy who authorized torture, an avenging angel who subjected the prisoner mastermind behind 9/11 to waterboarding six times a day. The individual who has f***ed up my own grandchildren's future so his can sit pretty. Puppeteer of Bush. The man with impending heart failure whose death will be celebrated by half the country with dancing in the streets.

Bush, on the other hand, is a ponask.

treekisser 05-18-2009 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brynn (Post 411150)
A war criminal. A bully. A greedy neo-con profiteer. A traitor. A liar. An evil unleashed on the world, doing irreparable harm. Lex Luther. Somebody's grandfather. A hairless squirrel with rabies. The One Who Does the Dirty Work. The weird dude who kept a man-sized safe in his office. The guy who authorized torture, an avenging angel who subjected the prisoner mastermind behind 9/11 to waterboarding six times a day. The individual who has f***ed up my own grandchildren's future so his can sit pretty. Puppeteer of Bush. The man with impending heart failure whose death will be celebrated by half the country with dancing in the streets.

Bush, on the other hand, is a ponask.

Yeah, I suppose you're right. Cheney is beyond a ponask.

Brynn 05-19-2009 04:15 AM

btw, your new avatar makes me happy :) Which is really saying something, given the day it's been.

treekisser 05-21-2009 11:02 AM

Hey, what happened to that tuba dude? :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK43VbP0-fs