+people that can calm you down by just looking at you
+enjoying my job, stress and all
+being held on cold nights and even waking up too hot from their body heat
+friends who can give advice without telling you exactly what to do
+people who suprise you with their support
+being close to my sisters
+my parents raising us their own way and teaching us to love
+Jeff and Dane
+how children speak their mind
edited to follow the rules and post at least 5 things:
1. thankful for right this second. the night was complete shit but now things have turned around. i wonder why...
2. for copious amounts of grey goose to keep me from being a complete jackass in the last 3 hours
3. for the most beautiful girl in the whole world. lil'beale too.....
4. for not dreading going to work in the morning even though i'm an ass in the morning
5. and for looking forward to 5 when i can finally be the me i want to be that i can't necessarily be until then
1. My big warm dog sleeping against my back or on my feet at night.
2. The heater in my car that allows me to stop driving with my hands in my sleeves after about 15 minutes.
3. Tomorrow being payday
4. Country drives 3 minutes from home
5. Wildlife, hawks, deer, rabbits, possums, that I see (at least one) of almost daily.
My job(even tho it is a job)
- things somehow always working out, if only by a hair's breadth
- finally. finally! :D
- the universe listened. :)
- sweetness, kindness, gentleness, funnyness, and everything else I asked for.
- exquisite small things.
- having memories of good times to get through the hard days
- someone who thinks one step ahead of you and saying "wow I was just about to say that" or "omg, I was just thinking that"
- my dad
- my dad's intelligence and hard work
- being able to speak my mind, even when I should just keep quiet and leave things alone
- being able to say how I feel about people, things, relationships and being respected but not necessarily understood
- that dance that we do that we're doing
- blackberries for $1.29 :D
- russian caramel
- low 80's and breezy
- green tea eau de cologne
It saves so many words.
I am grateful that this day is over and I have finally relaxed.
I am grateful for
That first cup of coffee in the morning.
Hummingbirds in the summer.
Dinner at Mom's (that I cooked and brought over).
Having the post office refund me $85 for a 2 returned packages.
Sorry Daver! I was starting to wonder.
- a dog willing to curl up to me on the leather couch and keep me warm
- good neighbours across the street who invite my daughter to sleep over (like their own four kids aren't enough?)
- keeping my eye on the prize
- Christmas music
- warmth in a mug
-toast and hot chocolate at 10pm
-My daughter going to a spa for two days.
-my other daughter singing in the room next to me
-watching my Mom and daughter singing in a contata last night
-the intense colours at sunset
- david hasselhoff, dr spock, llama llama duck and all the other stuff that keeps me from going completely insane
- my foot to be healed (well, almost)
- a clean house
- hot showers
- having a vehicle
- having just a little bit of money this year to buy a gift for my husband for the first time.
- I have WORK!!! :D
- finally did my 10,000th post. *whew*
- Mexican food & margaritas tonight! :D
- my sisters safety
- the few hours of sleep that I got last night, and more importantly making it through the day
- being able to be completely finished Christmas shopping and not have to brave the Christmas rush
- House MD comes on tonight
- my two days off this week
Oh! and tomorrow is Friday for me!
I've been a bit down lately (agh, the holidays'll do it every year) so this is good for me:
I'm grateful for:
the babies in my family
the job that I love, so much so that I'm almost at a loss while on vacation
winter (really) and thus my radiator
being alone sometimes - it's good to know I can do it, even if it feels darned lonely at first
I am grateful for
-enough monery to Christmas shop today.
-starting Christmas shopping today
-a car that works
-two kids home and safe
-coffee that should be ready right now
I am grateful for
my dressing gown
not having much work anyway
that my cold will be gone for weekend
- work actually phoning ME to say, don't come in, forget it, it's all taken care of... how exactly did I come to deserve these people?
- Miss Rat's "comedy network"
- at some point it'll either get better, or I'll die
- Kleenex Ultra
- custom made earrings arriving in the mail
- my new ugly top
- fitting into my shoe again!
- warp mints
- knowing somehow that the fact trisherina is joking is a sign that she actually will get better
- ditto on the big brown eyes :p
- nice coworkers
- nice monkeys :D
- two more nights & one day to get it done!
i said gateful
- my christmas presents
- being able to fit into my shoe
- the board up & running
i am ever-so gratelful for...
it is for these that i am ever grateful
and no, i am not rich, like i have to tell my friends over and over. they think i'm rich just because i eat a lot of food and i'm not on food stamps and that i have all the above
- thunderstorms that happen while you're inside
- thunderstorms in general
- the cold seems to be staying at a low-snot level (prolly thanks to all the sleeping I've been able to do due to being unemployed...)
- my ex-boss's kindness
- wonderful Christmas memories made this year
- having enough beads to make some really kick-ass jewelry to sell :D
California Overnight courier service
The project is finally done
pooh bear references
the board is back
this funny book
. . .1 Year Wedding Anniversaries
. . .being just as in love, if not more, than the day we met
-work meetings where I am pulled aside and told that I am going to go far
-kids returning to school
- everything I'd ever hoped for, and more...
- mom's NEW CAR!!! :D (see attachment)
- settling into the job... not kicking and screaming as much... ;) :o
- only 2 more wake-ups 'til it's the weekend again :)
The new, accurate MapQuest
The abundance of new books to read
The best ball drop of my life
The perfect timing of canny umbrella mavens
The people up the hill, for knowing and having been through it before, and helping us when we needed it the most
99’ store calling cards - the best deal on the west coast
Computer repair software that does exactly what you need it to do without doing a bunch of extra unnecessary stuff
Assam brewed as builders tea to fight the nasties
Cool monkeymail gifts
the holidays are over and my never ending flu is too
long distance phone calls
working the holidays
- champagne brunches
- having confidence it's not if, but when, and always
- finally understanding what it is "they" mean...
- looking forward to so many things
- one week's vacation pay just when I need it most
- so many friendly people in Chinatown! :D
- lots of pendants to play with
- nice new neighbors :D
- I have found my prince.
- I now have someone to spoil with alllllll the stuff I've learned while staying single. :D
- thinking of alllll the ways I'm gonna spoil him... :D :D :D
- Getting a really good break to accomplish what I need... thank you, dear.
- cat foot warmers
- springtime jewelry!
- "Morning Becomes Eclectic"
- beautiful discoveries during experiments
- another idea, and another, and another...
|All times are GMT -3. The time now is 01:06 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.