ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   question of the day ? (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=12191)

brightpearl 01-23-2009 12:19 PM

After thinking about it, I have to admit that although nearly every time I have felt something was magic, it has turned out to be my imagination, there was this one time that I can't explain.

I guess to be entirely accurate I have to say I am still collecting data.

Anna 01-23-2009 02:58 PM

it's a secret

β cyg 01-24-2009 03:14 PM

how would you describe your handwriting and how do you feel towards your handwriting ?

MoJoRiSin 01-24-2009 03:21 PM

mo's handqriting is big and curly

how do i feel about it?
"the three stooges"
pops into my head
for some reason ~"~

β cyg 01-24-2009 03:30 PM

haha you're funny aunt mo! i could have guessed you'd do big & curly stuff and i bet you dot your i's with little circles

i wonder what the three stooges are and if anyone else will feel that way about their handwriting

Stephi_B 01-24-2009 03:55 PM

curvy, slightly chaotic, ever a-changing

fine (since 1990 when I stopped getting grades for it in school, bad grades, C- like) for it fits me ;)

YsaPur EsChomuw 01-24-2009 03:57 PM

unreadable
I feel unhappy about it

In my country people use cursive characters, and so did I, until it became unreadable. Then I switched to print characters and the same thing happened. Now I use block capital letters when I want somebody to decipher my messages.

Coffee 01-24-2009 04:19 PM

^^^same...but i never could write in cursive, nor could i fluently read it...esp. the curly loopy kind, or, god forbid, the "writes in cursive cuz it is fast, and you should be able to read it regardless" kind :( .
I "print" when i write, and I'm afraid i mix cases at times, and my semi-dyslexia causes lots of scratched out characters and/or multi lined letters to cover over the "wrong letter".

I hate writing by hand. :(

Oh, and i should add: I nearly flunked high school english because of my dislike of writing by hand, and my disdain for knowing what the parts of a sentance were. When I got to college level english classes (which coincided with the availablity of home computers) I was placed into English 1A and I got all As for grades...it wasn't me, it was the ****ing pencil.

Brynn 01-25-2009 02:32 AM

Mine is a combination of sharp angularities, points, and waves. It's legible, and I like it very much. I like writing by hand, but the pen - the ink, the way it flows out of the pen and whether or not it has a pleasing ratio of "scratch" to "flow" on the sheet of the paper, has to be perfect.
I like getting hand-written letters.

Jack Flanders 01-25-2009 02:50 AM

all upper-case architectural: fun, fast and professional. my cursive for check writing is almost a flat line: boring, fast and legal.

Odbe 01-25-2009 03:42 AM

I have a handwriting for when people have to read it that isn't extremely tidy but it's okay. I feel okay about it; it's not specially distinctive but it's mine.
Then I have an unreadable scrawl for my personal notes. It's like a secret code.

lukkucairi 01-26-2009 04:19 PM

it is highly indicative of my mood and mind-state at the time

I don't mind it.

12"razormix 01-26-2009 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by β cyg (Post 405337)

how would you describe your handwriting and how do you feel towards your handwriting ?

what are you doing up at this ungodly hour??? :mad: :mad:

β cyg 01-26-2009 05:27 PM

haha momma you look funny when you're angry and upside down!!

zero 01-26-2009 05:31 PM

watch your language there, wee rascal! :mad: :mad: can't you see how upset yo momma is?! :reallyangryface: