ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Post something that made you laugh today. (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=4329)

fodder 04-28-2004 04:04 AM

earlier, my coworker and i were helping this guy w/his computer. everytime he rashly moved his computer - this was a v rash guy - the screen would jolt and flash

he filled in a help request and said the problem was, "virtual effects"

it was funny. he kept getting mad and swearing at his computer

Clytie 04-28-2004 06:30 AM

eh i should xpect it by now... my sn is pronounced Cleye - tee
its from Greek Mythology

Aphrodite 04-28-2004 10:37 AM

Hi Clytie

Welcome!

Avalon 04-28-2004 10:47 AM

Welcome Clytie..hope you are not easily scared:p

Smartypants 04-28-2004 01:56 PM

Coffee 04-28-2004 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Clytie
eh i should xpect it by now... my sn is pronounced Cleye - tee
its from Greek Mythology

hmmm...was Clytie a, oh, Maniac Nymph? Wife of the Satyr Penieus?
:rolleyes:

Avalon 04-28-2004 03:32 PM

Hey..everyone's gotta have a hobby;)

nycwriters 04-28-2004 03:48 PM

click

Spicy Jack 04-28-2004 03:52 PM

Thank you. That was great!

Avalon 04-28-2004 03:57 PM

THAT was excellent! Does a lot of talking for a little guy without any mouth lol
:D

zenbabe 04-28-2004 05:23 PM

click

Aphrodite 04-28-2004 06:34 PM

NYC that had me laughing out loud.

Oh I wish I could post that somewhere.

Priceless.

sparticle 04-28-2004 06:56 PM

OMG, NYC! It made me laugh so hard I momentarily forgot the Indians bullpen getting their asses handed to them.

What's more, to double the fun, Mel the Flamepoint Siamese:

attacked the laptop. He must have thought it was an angry hamster.

lapietra 04-28-2004 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sparticle

I love this smiley kitty. :)

sparticle 04-28-2004 07:22 PM

He's only smiling because he's:

1. planning to get away with something

2. getting away with something

3. basking in the glow of having gotten away with something

lapietra 04-28-2004 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sparticle
He's only smiling because he's:

1. planning to get away with something

2. getting away with something

3. basking in the glow of having gotten away with something

Heee... I need to post some pics of my Merlin... he smiles too, for the same reasons :)

Smartypants 04-28-2004 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by zenbabe
click

ZB -- Well THAT one got forwarded around to everyone in my address book! I have a feeling there's gonna be a big spike in sales of JC action figures!

Audreyvgs 04-28-2004 10:17 PM

OOOOO!

Clytie 04-29-2004 02:28 AM

im not easily scared -- but i have scared many muahahaha

Clytie was not in fact wed. She was a wood nymph that pined for the sun god apollo but he bid her no return.

Ive heard his voice in tenderwords
and looked upon his beauty
Ive known the warmth of his touch
as rays of sun shown down
Ere since I saw his glowing form
transfixed I have been
9 days I've pined thus far
with tresses long unbound
tears and dew my only food
and him my only vision
At last my face transformed
and hands and legs likewise
The gods have pity on me
and I remain unchanged

---this has been your lit lesson for the early am---

priceyfatprude 04-29-2004 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by nycwriters
click
OMG.

Thank you so much for posting this. I posted it on the VA board. Smitty's doing Atkins.

My kidney doctor warned me about too much protein. My levels are all fine right now, but anyone on Atkins or low-carb for any amount of time is damaging their kidneys terribly. And you monkeys need to keep those kidneys healthy b/c I might need one in the next 20-30 years.

Clytie 04-29-2004 04:22 AM

im gettin my wisdom teeth in and i feel like im teething all over again...so my friends sent me this

JesusTitties 04-29-2004 05:20 AM

Audreyvgs 04-29-2004 10:52 AM

Careful!

Avalon 04-29-2004 11:16 AM

Now we have the complete picture ;)

Audreyvgs 04-29-2004 11:20 AM

*sizzle*

xfox 04-29-2004 11:59 AM

My Kliban cat calendar makes me laugh every day!

Avalon 04-29-2004 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by xfox
My Kliban cat calendar makes me laugh every day!
For me it is my Far Side calendar:)

Aphrodite 04-29-2004 12:15 PM

Can it be a pity laugh???

Like this morning when the guy came to fix the furnace and ended up red tagging the thing????

Avalon 04-29-2004 12:19 PM

Oh Aphro, I am so sorry:( I know how you feel..you laugh to keep from crying.
We have a brand new (2 yrs old.) heating and A/C unit and it has been a stinker. Each time the weather changes I hold my breath.
It is so bad, that when the grid went down I thought I had blown a breaker with the A/C:rolleyes:

Hope it can be remedied without too much ado for you.

nycwriters 04-29-2004 08:09 PM

This is today's laugh, read the news article

Gatsby 04-29-2004 09:03 PM

My cat likes high places. He likes to jump on top of the doors and peer down condescendingly at the world beneath him as he sits on the 1 1/2 inch-wide door top. His jumping skills are incredibile....

So this morning, in the bathroom, he jumped up on top of the bathroom door. Then he put his front paws on the top of the cabinet door that was open. And the cabinet door started sloooowly being pushed shut by his weight, which the bathroom door was swinging the opposite way...

Poor kid was stretched out like an accordian, crying like he was being tortured. I was laughing so hard I could barely lift him down.

Clytie 04-30-2004 04:59 AM

MIAMI, Florida (Reuters) -- An Oklahoma woman drove around for days with her mother's decomposing body in the passenger seat of her car, Florida investigators said Thursday.

(how the HECK do u not notice!)

Willow Sylph 04-30-2004 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by GatsbyGirl
My cat likes high places. He likes to jump on top of the doors and peer down condescendingly at the world beneath him as he sits on the 1 1/2 inch-wide door top. His jumping skills are incredibile....

So this morning, in the bathroom, he jumped up on top of the bathroom door. Then he put his front paws on the top of the cabinet door that was open. And the cabinet door started sloooowly being pushed shut by his weight, which the bathroom door was swinging the opposite way...

Poor kid was stretched out like an accordian, crying like he was being tortured. I was laughing so hard I could barely lift him down.

Aaaaw! Poor kitty kitty. But did you get a picture of this?!

Clytie - that's totally grose. How? Whu..?!

I cruise by this thread often and never have anything to add, darnit. Apparently nothing in my life is THAT funny. Someone give me one of their stories to share.
Send it to me in a PM. I won't tell. Shhh.

Avalon 04-30-2004 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Clytie
MIAMI, Florida (Reuters) -- An Oklahoma woman drove around for days with her mother's decomposing body in the passenger seat of her car, Florida investigators said Thursday.

(how the HECK do u not notice!)

The fact that she never needed to go the loo should have been a big tip off:eek:
What about the lady who slept with her hsb. corpse for 2 years because she " couldn't stand the thought of being without him"??
Takes all kinds I guess.....

chuckie egg 04-30-2004 10:01 AM

aaargh ewww not funny!!

I want FUNNY!

Audreyvgs 04-30-2004 10:56 AM

funny is how her nose looked after takin off the clothespin, wearin it for two years

lvlycwgirl 04-30-2004 11:58 AM

A friend of mine is going through divorce and her mother sent her this, I especially like the last line...

Women Are All Luscious Apples

Women are like apples on trees.
The best ones are at the top of the tree.
Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy.......
So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.
And...
Men are like a fine wine.
They start out as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the fark out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.

Spicy Jack 04-30-2004 01:53 PM

HA! LOL

Clytie 04-30-2004 03:48 PM

lvly -- thats a good one...

as far as that dead lady goes...i have no idea how u wouldnt notice...think of the smell--wait maybe u better not

agentsmith 04-30-2004 11:10 PM

BEST LINE EVER

"say, have you seen those shoes that light up when you walk in them? i mean, what is the deal?"