ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   ¿ question of the day ? (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=12191)

zero 06-05-2009 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asmadasamadmad

:D

you have all the best words for throwing up in your australias

brightpearl 06-08-2009 06:44 PM

qotd 6-8-09
a 2-parter:
1) Do you think this frog is in possession of a nasal apparatus? If yes, please indicate its location for the rest of the class.
2) What in the dickens did the little bugger just eat?

topcat 06-09-2009 12:51 AM

looks like it ate a breakfast taco

brightpearl 06-09-2009 12:55 AM

:D

Odbe 06-09-2009 04:23 AM

I think he ate a marshmallow. Or one of those little puffy make-up thingies.

YsaPur EsChomuw 06-09-2009 06:40 AM

1) Those are two tiny nostrils, aren't they?
2) A juicy fly. The puffing up, however, might be a reaction to the giant finger hovering above its head.

Imagine how you'd feel if you were about to be petted by something like this, only bigger:

On second thoughts, no. Please don't.

zero 06-09-2009 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brightpearl (Post 411908)

stop poking the poor creature beryl - can a texasese sumo toad not get a little privacy to shag its (much larger) mate?

lukkucairi 06-09-2009 06:16 PM

hrm - p'raps ingestion of a ping pong ball?

in search of lost nose, finds one that doesn't belong to him (quite)

madasacutsnake 06-09-2009 07:20 PM

He ate a can of angry beans.

zero 06-12-2009 11:55 AM

¿NEW?

¿do you remember now?

trisherina 06-12-2009 12:01 PM

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Portugal around the year 1325. Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are. Do you remember now?

It's right there on the tip of my tongue.

zero 06-12-2009 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trisharama
... you were female in your last earthly incarnation.you were born somewhere in the territory of modern portugal around the year 1325 ...

^
ME TOO!!:D

Stephi_B 06-12-2009 01:38 PM

female, New Guinea, 1200, dancer/singer/actor with the mind of a scientist, often misunderstood, but respected for knownledge

kinda cool :) (what's new? ;)) and I got a total recall now!

lukkucairi 06-12-2009 01:51 PM

Quote:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Greece around the year 1075. Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Do you remember now?
uhmm, I thought that was just one of those dream-things, but I suppose so...

YsaPur EsChomuw 06-12-2009 04:26 PM

Quote:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Italy around the year 1175. Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.

Do you remember now?
If my lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion, then I'm going to be a warthog in my next life.

Yeah, I can see my future life.