ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FICTION PROJECT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   The Dictionary Game (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=7884)

xfox 03-21-2008 10:51 AM

sexpartite v. when the world runs out of room for "private" parties.

Mother Hubbard knew her lack of control might lead to sexpartite.

YsaPur EsChomuw 03-21-2008 11:42 AM

sexpartite n. - a small informal party not dissimilar to a stag or hen party, organised before a sex change operation; originally from the French partir - to leave.

Having been appointed to perform the operation, treekisser was aslo invited to the sexpartite where James was due to say goodbye to all the manly things...

Marcus Bales 03-21-2008 07:55 PM

sexpartite - The next stage after bonaparte.

Marcus Bales 03-26-2008 08:29 PM

sexpartite - a naughty poem in hexameter

trisherina 03-27-2008 01:06 AM

sexpartite: A person who talks about intimacy at a rate of frequency about six times greater than the rate of engaging in it.

lukkucairi 03-27-2008 01:40 AM

sexpartite: careful styling of the pubic hair, often utilizing mousse.

Brynn 03-28-2008 12:41 AM

sexpartite - one who suffers from the obsessive compulsion to do everything exactly six times.

In the early stages of Harry's sexpartism, he was content to simply leave the country six times (managing each time to visit several countries). In his later "nightmare" years, he became especially conflicted and distressed when he tried to visit each country that he'd been to before for the requisite six times but found that Tibet no longer existed. His extreme aversion to the multiple stamps made in his passport soon landed him in a Croatian asylum for the criminally insane, which is where Lisa met him.

seebe 03-28-2008 08:53 AM

sexpartite - The name of an operation to separate fused testicals from the perineum.

After the sexpartite, John couldn't wait until he healed so he could stop waddling like a duck. Now, he thought, if only I could break the habit of quacking when I see bread crumbs, maybe everyone would finally stop calling me Daffy.

Coffee 03-30-2008 07:49 PM

Sexpartite

Sex glue, from the makers of Loctite™ thread locker compound.

Marcus Bales 03-30-2008 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coffee (Post 382751)
Sexpartite

Now there's a definition that begs for an example!

YsaPur EsChomuw 03-31-2008 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus Bales (Post 382768)
Now there's a definition that begs for an example!

Can I have a go at it, pleeease?

For example:

Ink and Psniff were disqualified from the Annual Slovak Sex Marathon because Coffee the Mistrustful discovered they were using a banned substance, Sexpartite™, to hold them together during the race. The two of them were later surgically separated by a team of experts, though with dubious results, as they left the hospital as Pink and Sniff.

Stephi_B 03-31-2008 12:16 PM

^:D

treekisser 03-31-2008 01:16 PM

Announcement of the Marcus Awards

Dear Fellow Wordkissers,
It is time for the obligatory judging of the suggested improved uses for the word "sexpartite". Overall, I find the awesome responsibility of the naming of award recipients extremely intimidating, what with so much utter brilliance, so little time... Alas, let us get down to it.

sex·par·tite (sks-pärtt)
adj.
Composed of or divided into six parts, as a groined vault.

Now what on God's planet earth is a "groined" vault?

Perhaps YsaPur can enlighten us, as her definition makes use of the term:

03-20-2008 12:29 PM
sexpartite n - a petite party for three couples under a groin vault.

This definition earns YsaPur EsChomuw the Sneaky Marcus Award for unabashedly peeking at the definition during the competition.

Trisherina earns special recognition for offering a definition that most all of us can relate to:

03-27-2008 12:06 AM
sexpartite: A person who talks about intimacy at a rate of frequency about six times greater than the rate of engaging in it.

As such, I am pleased to award our meretricious dilletante with the coveted Marcus Truth Squad Award.

Moving on, in the category of pathological conditions, we received a number of very clever, seemingly experienced definitions. The winner is seebe:

03-28-2008 07:53 AM
sexpartite - The name of an operation to separate fused testicals from the perineum.

After the sexpartite, John couldn't wait until he healed so he could stop waddling like a duck. Now, he thought, if only I could break the habit of quacking when I see bread crumbs, maybe everyone would finally stop calling me Daffy.

Seebe's creative spelling of "testicals" earns the inimitable Marcus If-you-can't-spell-'em-then-you-must-not-have-'em Award.

Moving on to the realm of the not so unbelievable, lukkucairi snags the prestigious Marcus Wretched Excess Award for this offering:

03-27-2008 12:40 AM
sexpartite: careful styling of the pubic hair, often utilizing mousse.

Just when we thought we had enough things to worry about, xfox reminds us that space for "private" parties is limited.

03-21-2008 09:51 AM
sexpartite v. when the world runs out of room for "private" parties.

Mother Hubbard knew her lack of control might lead to sexpartite.

For thus sounding the alarm, xfox takes home the Marcus Nagging Concern Award.

All of this takes us to the awaited announcement of this week's big winner. The Marcus Vegematic Award, the daddy of all awards, goes to Coffee with a major assist from YsaPur EsChomuw for an imaginative and innovative product idea:

Yesterday 06:49 PM
Sexpartite™

Today 09:55 AM
Ink and Psniff were disqualified from the Annual Slovak Sex Marathon because Coffee the Mistrustful discovered they were using a banned substance, Sexpartite™, to hold them together during the race. The two of them were later surgically separated by a team of experts, though with dubious results, as they left the hospital as Pink and Sniff.

Coffee and YsaPur share this week's grand prize, and I leave it to them to figure out who gets to keep the trophy and who gets to select our next word.

With love to all, I had better light out for the territories!
treekisser

Coffee 03-31-2008 01:34 PM

I'll take the trophy :p

Your word YsaPur

*runs from thread with trophy leaving YsaPur with dubious onerous of judging the next round*

YsaPur EsChomuw 03-31-2008 02:36 PM

Just you wait, I'll catch up with you and then... :mad:

:( Well, I guess it serves me right for meddling with other people's definitions.

But your name is marked in black ink in my Little Book of Rightful Revenge, black coffee....

Meanwhile, before I choke up during this struggle with my own spiteful emotions, consider this:

phanerogamous