ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FICTION PROJECT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   The Dictionary Game (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=7884)

daverbee 04-15-2006 05:11 PM

Short and to the point:

Leah wins.
And I can plaster in any condition of intoxication, thankyouverymuch...

Go.

Marcus Bales 04-15-2006 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daverbee
Leah wins. And I can caster in iny plondition of antoxication, mankyoutheryvuch...

Look out Leah -- he's got his geer boggles on!

daverbee 04-17-2006 09:23 AM

^^^^
:D :D :D :D
*laugh*
*belch*
*stumble*
*fall down*

Marcus Bales 04-17-2006 06:33 PM

ok, since Leah didn't come up with a word, the new word is:

adipic

kaskeens 04-17-2006 11:07 PM

adipic

adipic-a new photo software that enables any computer user to place their boss in a compromising photo

funkytuba 04-18-2006 02:15 AM

adipic Of or referring to chips that are meant to be consumed without any condiments

Frito-Lay thought their new Guacamole! flavored chips would be their next big adipic seller but then neglected to put enough MSG in them.

LeahDear 04-18-2006 06:02 AM

Oh no!

the first time I ever win and I'm away all weekend and not able to get to a computer!

Life sucks sometimes.....

daverbee 04-18-2006 09:15 AM

adipic
Referring to an excuse for not providing fodder for one's fellow contestants in a word game.

Leah's adipic reason for not posting was met with massive groans from all corners of the country, even though the reason seemed valid. The Dictionary Game crowd is a tough crowd.

trisherina 04-18-2006 11:51 AM

adipic: The tacked-on rules for a made-up game.

Though the opportunity to post a new word had passed, adipic dictated that LeahDear was entitled to judge the round.

LeahDear 04-18-2006 11:55 AM

Adipic

Referring to the merciless piss taking of word game contestants.

Daverbee was adipic in his teasing of Leah when an unwanted, yet forced, family weekend was thoughtlessly organised over the Easter break. ;)

dinzdale 04-18-2006 12:45 PM

Adipic adj.

Descriptive of a pathetic childish spat over the rules of a very simple game.

"Outside you lot, I've had enough of your adipic shit" said mother

Coffee 04-18-2006 01:28 PM

Adipic

Relating to snap shots taken of skinny dippers.

Ansel old man, those are some of the best adipic photos I have ever seen, far superior to your landscapes in my opinion. I'll take one copy of the full frontal dive shot, and 1 framed print of that beautiful bumm breaking water under the falls.

daverbee 04-18-2006 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trisherina
adipic: The tacked-on rules for a made-up game.

Though the opportunity to post a new word had passed, adipic dictated that LeahDear was entitled to judge the round.

Agreed...maybe we should do that every time. Leah can choose the next word and the winner of this one can judge.

LeahDear 04-19-2006 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daverbee
Agreed...maybe we should do that every time. Leah can choose the next word and the winner of this one can judge.

Hey, it's not a problem... was only joking with my retort! I don't mind.. I'll just have to try really hard to win again. ;)

Marcus Bales 04-19-2006 09:21 AM

The Boring Old Reality Award goes to http://composite.about.com/od/glossa...bldef_a172.htm for

An aliphatic dibasic acid used in the preparation of polyesters, poly amides and alkyd resins.

Aren't you glad you asked?

Also used as a nucleating agent, e.g., in polypropylene.

Just in case you wondered.

The So THAT's what it's called! Award goes insubordinately to:

kaskeens adipic - a new photo software that enables any computer user to place their boss in a compromising photo

The Migraine Trigger Award goes searingly to:

funkytuba adipic - Of or referring to chips that are meant to be consumed without any condiments

Frito-Lay thought their new Guacamole! flavored chips would be their next big adipic seller but then neglected to put enough MSG in them.

The Yeah Yeah Award goes positively to:

LeahDear adipic - the first time I ever win and I'm away all weekend and not able to get to a computer! Life sucks sometimes.

The Recursion Award goes around to:

daverbee adipic - Referring to an excuse for not providing fodder for one's fellow contestants in a word game.

Leah's adipic reason for not posting was met with massive groans from all corners of the country, even though the reason seemed valid. The Dictionary Game crowd is a tough crowd.

The Creative Use of Waterfalls Award goes lubriciously to:

Coffee Adipic - Relating to snap shots taken of skinny dippers.

Ansel old man, those are some of the best adipic photos I have ever seen, far superior to your landscapes in my opinion. I'll take one copy of the full frontal dive shot, and 1 framed print of that beautiful bumm breaking water under the falls.

The Coup d'Thread Award goes down to defeat with:

trisherina adipic - The tacked-on rules for a made-up game.

The Loving Parent Award goes predictably to, along with the Coveted Second Place Award:

dinzdale adipic - Descriptive of a pathetic childish spat over the rules of a very simple game.

"Outside you lot, I've had enough of your adipic shit" said mother

The Resurrection Award goes triumphantly to, and the Winner is:

LeahDear Adipic - Referring to the merciless piss taking of word game contestants.

Daverbee was adipic in his teasing of Leah when an unwanted, yet forced, family weekend was thoughtlessly organised over the Easter break.

Take it away, Leah!