ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Post something that made you laugh today. (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=4329)

Anna 07-04-2009 03:48 PM

Brynn 07-04-2009 10:28 PM

^ also belongs in "this is useful...." thread :D

YsaPur EsChomuw 07-10-2009 07:23 AM

The story comes from an English teacher in Paris who had used a clip from the Wallace and Gromit film, The Wrong Trousers, with his class. He’d prepared the room so that only one student could see the television and had to describe what was happening to the other students:

Quote:

It was all going really smoothly until we got to the part where Wallace is lying in bed, Gromit pulls a lever, the bed rises up, Wallace slides off the bed through a hole in the floor and into his mechanical trousers.

There’s a lot of describing to do here and my student had a really good stab at it, but said, “The dog pulls the man’s knob and he comes in his trousers”.

Peregrine 07-10-2009 06:49 PM

Klynne 07-12-2009 12:25 AM

I will keep this post exactly as it is. This is how I felt at the time. I will not delete it.

"I guess I am a whore and an asshole. Nice to know. I always knew I was an asshole, but a whore? I can't buy into that. I have never been a whore. And it disturbs me that I am even sharing this. Guess I just need an outlet. I can't call and bitch to my family and friends that, this guy, that I have been with for over five years, likes to accuse me of sleeping with his friend, who, I don't even know. He is no longer angry with me for being a whore and an asshole. It has been like the screaming match has never happened. Anyhoo, can't live like this anymore. Was kind of hoping, he would still be pissed and move out today. I just have to grow a pair."

trisherina 07-12-2009 12:50 PM

NSFW

Klynne 07-12-2009 09:08 PM

Had to remove my verbal puking

MoJoRiSin 07-12-2009 09:31 PM

^ Klynne, is that some dort of code ?
that we perhaps don't understand?
why are you laughing ?
hopefully you do not need to be lo locked up in the
psycho ward :confused:

just saying.........

MoJoRiSin 07-12-2009 09:32 PM

(where they dress you comfortably and let you paint on easles

all the day long) :D

YsaPur EsChomuw 07-13-2009 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoJoRiSin (Post 413121)
why are you laughing ?

just saying.........

MoJiTo, I hardly ever understand what you're going on about. Do you also use some dort of code?
I suggest you leave a treasure trail of clues now and then.

Klynne 07-14-2009 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoJoRiSin (Post 413121)
why are you laughing ?

just saying.........

Yep it is some dort of code. You have decoded it. You are a genius! You will just have to guess why I am laughing. Cripes. It is called venting. Get real.

MoJoRiSin 07-14-2009 01:25 AM

oh my friggin gosh!
alright,
for what its worth
i will try
to get real
i am done here
>>>no mo posting on the zefrank message bored!*<<<
i am so outta here

i call easily tell when

I AM NOT WANTED!:p

*for the rest of the day

Jack Flanders 07-14-2009 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klynne (Post 413088)
I will keep this post exactly as it is. This is how I felt at the time. I will not delete it.

"I guess I am a whore and an asshole. Nice to know. I always knew I was an asshole, but a whore? I can't buy into that. I have never been a whore. And it disturbs me that I am even sharing this. Guess I just need an outlet. I can't call and bitch to my family and friends that, this guy, that I have been with for over five years, likes to accuse me of sleeping with his friend, who, I don't even know. He is no longer angry with me for being a whore and an asshole. It has been like the screaming match has never happened. Anyhoo, can't live like this anymore. Was kind of hoping, he would still be pissed and move out today. I just have to grow a pair."

Trust me, we're ALL assholes at one time or another. And you let him stay, again. Pack up his shit and get him out NOW.

Anna 07-14-2009 04:23 AM

YsaPur EsChomuw 07-14-2009 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoJoRiSin (Post 413154)
oh my friggin gosh!
alright,
for what its worth
i will try
to get real
i am done here
>>>no mo posting on the zefrank message bored!*<<<
i am so outta here

i call easily tell when

I AM NOT WANTED!:p

*for the rest of the day

this