ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Post something that made you laugh today. (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=4329)

Spicy Jack 08-31-2004 10:01 PM

I *LOVE* those bunnies! They are HUGE...and when you pick them up they weigh nothing and there is an ity bity tiny bunny inside. ADORABLE! I wanted a Jersy Wooley that looks like that but easier to maintain.

Clytie 09-01-2004 01:42 PM

blonde tictactoe

Magpie 09-01-2004 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Spicy Jack
I get disoriented easily.
:D

nycwriters 09-04-2004 02:25 AM

Hahahahaha ... I used to argue with this guy I dated briefly when I first got to NYC about the fact that if I went to have children, I'd let them have free reign of the house and they could basically do no wrong. He said there was no way he was going to let his kids run amok and muddy up his nice couch and various other material possessions. Needless to say we didn't see eye to eye and didn't wind up dating long (no, we didn't break up over that argument, something far more serious).

He was a banker and I was very tempted to send him an email after 9/11 to find out if he was ok. I never did, because things were left very poorly between us when we parted.

Anyhoo. I ran into him online recently and I said I was glad to know that he was safe and that I had thought to get in touch after that day, but didn't think it was appropriate. I was just going to leave it at that. He dialed back through his memory banks and this is the email I got back from him connecting the dots:

In regard to 9/11, made it out OK...God bless George W Bush and the United States of America. I'm still not letting my future kids onto that Sofa with mud on them

Ha!

Did I mention we used to have quite heated political debates?

zenbabe 09-04-2004 02:53 AM

:D

ps. they have mud in new york?

trisherina 09-04-2004 04:26 AM

RatMan was trying to clean up his hard drive and was playing random media files. One came on... an a capella version of New Orleans is Sinking, a song by Canajun rock band The Tragically Hip.

"Who is that?" RM asked irritably.

I listened for a couple bars. "I think it's Hank Hill."

We both realized at the same time: It was HIM. It was a track from a time when RM had a friend over to play guitar and sax and sing, and dick around with Cakewalk.

Does this make me Peggy Hill?

ally 09-05-2004 07:06 AM

Aphrodite 09-06-2004 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hyakujo's Fox

I'll be Princess Di, and you be Prince Charles.

rapscalious rob 09-06-2004 07:53 PM

moel has really been cracking me up. That guy is hilarious!

Frieda 09-07-2004 12:08 PM

commercial

sorry.. had to post, maybe weissen gets a good laugh out of this too :D

masterofNone 09-07-2004 12:34 PM

is that two old ladies talking like thugs? in dutch?

Spicy Jack 09-07-2004 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Frieda
commercial

sorry.. had to post, maybe weissen gets a good laugh out of this too :D

HHAHAHAHAHHAAAA ..:( ...i don't get it.

i like the ity bity car though. i could carry it around in my pocket.

dani 09-07-2004 02:35 PM

http://www.angryalien.com/0804/jawsbunnies.asp

this made me laugh today. i love these bunny cartoons!

Clytie 09-07-2004 02:44 PM

*laughs* fun stuff MobyDick

Frieda 09-07-2004 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by masterofNone
is that two old ladies talking like thugs? in dutch?
yes!

ill try to translate

"so check this, im sitting in my wagon, 50 Cent pumping out of my speakers, you know, chill..

so i boost that car phat fast, right?

comes the scooter with his fake badge stopping me, so the copper says to me that i cant speed here and that i have to pass him doekoe (cash)!

i say, hey, act difficult, IM NOT YOUR BITCH!"