ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Famous (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=8852)

Hermione 10-10-2005 08:48 PM

Famous

I met an Indian actress today at South Coast Plaza.

Shilpa Shetty. She is HUGE in India. I got her autograph at Nordstrom's. We were buying shoes. ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

sparticle 10-10-2005 09:39 PM

That's cool. Good for you!

Jack Flanders 10-10-2005 09:54 PM

She's beautiful. Is she here to promote her movies or shopping to make movies here?

Hermione 10-10-2005 10:19 PM

she is trying to get into american films. All of the indian actors/actresses are. Aishwarya Rai is the only one who is pretty big here among americans.

trisherina 10-10-2005 11:28 PM

Whoa! Lucky! Did she ask you to be her double? :) Though I still like Madhuri... of course she's more my age. :rolleyes:

Hermione 10-10-2005 11:45 PM

ahaha.. i would have died if she asked me to be her double. The first thing my mummy said was "omg.. you're so much prettier than her." She is sooo tall and thin. Not too thin just normal healthy thin. She is so pretty in real life. A lot of the other indian stars need tons of makeup to look good.

Madhuri is beautiful. She is soo classic. She goes to my palmist. My palmist is soo hot, all the bollywood celebs go to her. She always goes out to India to bless their movies. I loved madhuri in devdas.. stunning.

craig johnston 10-11-2005 04:41 AM

laughingbuddha 10-11-2005 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by surbhi
ahaha.. i would have died if she asked me to be her double. The first thing my mummy said was "omg.. you're so much prettier than her." She is sooo tall and thin. Not too thin just normal healthy thin. She is so pretty in real life. A lot of the other indian stars need tons of makeup to look good.

Madhuri is beautiful. She is soo classic. She goes to my palmist. My palmist is soo hot, all the bollywood celebs go to her. She always goes out to India to bless their movies. I loved madhuri in devdas.. stunning.

that's interesting Surbhi.. who is this palmist you speak about? maybe i can ask someone to do a piece on her.... can you tell me?

craig johnston 10-11-2005 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laughingbuddha
that's interesting Surbhi.. who is this palmist you speak about? maybe i can ask someone to do a piece on her.... can you tell me?

is that like 'to take her out'?

:eek:

laughingbuddha 10-11-2005 02:53 PM

no that is more like to tell some one to write about that palmist

Hermione 10-11-2005 07:18 PM

I don't know if she would like that. She seems pretty private. I'll ask her though.

craig johnston 10-11-2005 07:32 PM

you tell people to write about other people?
:confused:

trisherina 10-11-2005 11:39 PM

Your mummy's telling the truth, surbhi.

laughingbuddha 10-12-2005 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craig johnston
you tell people to write about other people?
:confused:

Yes I do....

Thanks surbhi... :D

Marcus Bales 10-12-2005 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laughingbuddha
Yes I do....

Hey cool. Tell me to write about somebody.