ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Post something that made you laugh today. (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=4329)

lapietra 11-21-2005 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Flanders
That made my day!!!!

Yay! :D

Jack Flanders 11-21-2005 07:41 PM

Check out this site www.myspace.com/hurratorpedo!!!

Rune - are these guys for real? This is really a riot!!

lapietra 11-21-2005 08:40 PM

http://cia.gov/cia/information/bush.html

eta: I keep going back to look at this... this *really* *is* a page on the CIA's site. Not the Onion. CIA. Central Intelligence Agency.

No wonder. No fckuing wonder. *shakes head*

I wuz gonna make a remark like "Center for Intelligence... like, 'Center of Light', like, those who need light should visit".
'kay. Enough creative editing.

smellyrayzin 11-21-2005 10:16 PM

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB/GYN's aren't able to practice their love with women all across the country." --George W. Bush, Sept. 6, 2004, Poplar Bluff, Mo.

Jack Flanders 11-22-2005 12:31 AM

What???? WTFFFFFF!!!

§olomon 11-22-2005 04:14 AM

Jack Flanders 11-22-2005 01:40 PM

;)

Avalon 11-22-2005 02:09 PM

Quote:

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB/GYN's aren't able to practice their love with women all across the country." --George W. Bush, Sept. 6, 2004, Poplar Bluff, Mo.
Moron :rolleyes:

Hey George..around here a couple of Drs. tried practicing their love with their women patients. ( 1 pediatrician and 2 ob-gyn's to exact oh! and a dentist ) The are now all in the Big House with girfriends named Bubba or Big Al.

jasmina 11-22-2005 02:42 PM

www.jowlers.com

Welcome To Jowlers.com!
This site is a place for you to upload and browse a unique type of photo that we like to call the Jowler. These fun pictures are created when the subject of a photo shakes their head really fast while the picture is taken. So, enjoy these unique expressions and if you feel up to it, take a few of your own and post em up.

jasmina 11-22-2005 02:43 PM

priceyfatprude 11-22-2005 10:51 PM

The callers at work today. There must be a full moon. Due to HIPAA regulations, I cannot go into detail. But rest assured, there are some crazy ppl out there.

Hyakujo's Fox 11-23-2005 01:49 AM

Quote:

The enhancements implemented in this upgrade include:
  • new Mandatory fields when creating Opportunities, which will allow Bankers to review details within their funnel with more clarity

madasacutsnake 11-23-2005 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by priceyfatprude
There must be a full moon.

That was last week. I keep track because it's an occupational hazard.

"Pleeze daaaahling, reeeeng for me 27 Cook St, Edwardstown"

"Look, my wife's waiting for me at home and she'll be worried. Can't somebody take me home?"

"I'll say goodnight now dear, I'll say goodnight now dear, I'll say goodnight now dear"

"Mother will never let me come here again!"

"Tosh!!!!!!!" (WTF?! I dunno)

"Pleeze daaaahling, reeeeng for me............."

"...........Can't somebody take me home?"

"Mother is going to be really angry............."

"I'll say goodnight now dear, I'll say goodnight now dear, I'll say goodnight now dear, I'll say goodnight now dear, I'll say goodnight now dear, I'll say goodnight now dear, I'll say goodnight now dear, I'll say goodnight now dear, I'll say goodnight now dear, I'll say goodnight now dear, I'll say goodnight now dear, I'll say goodnight now dear, I'll say goodnight now dear, I'll say goodnight now dear, I'll say goodnight now dear............."

FULL

MOON

MAKE

IT

STOP

Hyakujo's Fox 11-23-2005 04:27 AM

nothing a train ticket to brisbane wouldn't fix

craig johnston 11-23-2005 04:57 AM

the test

:rolleyes: