ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   question of the day ? (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=12191)

T.I.P. 07-05-2008 05:10 AM

i'm aright how bout you ?

trisherina 07-06-2008 02:47 AM

qotd for July uh 6th

Have you ever banned yourself other than in the ban yourself thread?

T.I.P. 07-06-2008 03:29 AM

If i felt like they brought out destructive behavior in me i would eventually ban myself from certain places, but for the moment i feel i haven't done anything that warrants more than 10 minutes in a penalty box.

And even then it would have to be a penalty box equipped with a brand new designer couch, a mini-bar and an internet connection.

YsaPur EsChomuw 07-06-2008 05:07 AM

Sometimes I choose not to be in the company of certain people, but I'm not sure I can call it banning myself, because it feels good.

Frieda 07-06-2008 07:28 AM

yes

zero 07-06-2008 08:19 AM

a few years ago i banned myself from a cushion. this particular cushion was given to me by my daughter as a christmas present. it was one of those squidgy microbead-filled things - you see them for sale everywhere now but back then they were NEW! they're useless for anything apart from squidjyinng with yours hand, and over a period of several days i began to notice myself fondling this cushion too much. this, i felt, was inappropriate behaviour for an ALPHAMALE like me, therefore i decided to ban myself from the cushion. to achieve this, i firstly hid the cushion from myself somewhere in my house, and then by an act of raw, brute willpower i forced myself to forget the hiding place. i haven't seen it since. (btw in case you're wondering, it was black, so at least that was manly)

ETA - here's a picture of one.

i don't miss mine in the slightest

lukkucairi 07-06-2008 12:25 PM

sure, all the time :p

I just take my bad behavior and put it somewhere else, where it isn't definable as "bad." this is probably counterproductive, but it makes me easier to get along with :D

Stephi_B 07-06-2008 02:30 PM

Yes, since some weeks I ban myself from a place if a certain person is there.
It was strange first, because I felt it to be injust that I have to adapt my weekend activities to the not understandable feelings of this person,
but meanwhile it feels good, and a relief.

xfox 07-06-2008 08:33 PM

yes. here, when I clearly can only lurk, and be entertained due to my lack of something thoughtful, creative, interesting to say.

brightpearl 07-06-2008 08:58 PM

I might be banning myself right now, can't tell yet. :)

Wait, ezra has a daughter?!? I certainly hope she has his eyes.

Hyakujo's Fox 07-06-2008 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brightpearl (Post 391399)
Wait, ezra has a daughter?!?

I know, is that any way for a parent to behave?

oh, I sometimes throw a tablecloth over the tv if I feel I've been watching too much rot.

topcat 07-07-2008 01:54 AM

i have not banned myself. others have done that for me.

Jack Flanders 07-07-2008 02:08 AM

^ and that was was a big stupid no-no ban that was done. OK F-up. to be more mature.

Frieda 07-07-2008 11:45 AM

qotd 070708

what's for dinner?

Stephi_B 07-07-2008 11:54 AM

(if I feel like really "cooking" whenever I'll come home)
chinese noodles (instant thing-a-do) I'll enrich with some mushrooms and an egg or so
or
(if I don't feel like cooking or "cooking" or being any longer in the kitchen than 2 min)
bread + cheese
(more likely)
and
one, two cups of spice tea with milk
and
one or two helpings of chillout time on the balcony
(if it doesn't rain cats & dogs then)