View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 11:27 AM   #76
Random Logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke View Post
I understand your point also , stereotyping all Muslims as Islamofacists is not what I'm about anyway,
Good to hear but for the record, so that all understands my intent, the things I wrote are not to say that you are classifying all muslims in the same catagory of the Islamofascist, and it does not seem that you have taken my comments that way.

Quote:
and I agree that it is totally wrong to do so ....We both know there are many different kinds of Muslims , for example Sufists, who are the most tolerant and free of all in the religion , thefact they are mostly labeled as infidels by the hardline Islamonazis precedes them .
Yes there are many different kinds of Muslims, and not all Muslims follow the strict code set forth by Allah, as Mohammed has decreed. An example of this is Waffa bin Laden, the neice of Osama bin Laden. Waffa doesn't ahere to all of the rules set forth by her religion and it probably gives her family ulcers.

Quote:
When I say Islamofacist , I mean the guys from Al Qaida and Hizb'alah who prromote the kind of random death to innocent unsuspecting people that is so despicable that the extent of their immorality is almost impossible to describe.
Point taken.

Quote:
My Flavor of the Week is always gonna be the Islamonazis ,I dislike them for their cruel inhuman actions and I bash em every chance I get , I call em S'plodeydopes ,and I want to see them all driven out of their secret caves and hidy holes with their hands high in the air saying to the world " We Surender , and quit making Holy war , as Alah always intended "
I see nothing wrong with such a quest, however I do not see it happening. You will always have the Islamofascist type I fear.
The Democrats seem to be basically nicer people, but they have demonstrated time and again that they have the management skills of celery. They're the kind of people who'd stop to help you change a flat, but would somehow manage to set your car on fire. I would be reluctant to entrust them with a Cuisinart, let alone the economy. ~ Dave Berry