View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 10:32 PM   #83
Random Logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke View Post
Let's go over it together, I'm sure you may even agree with the following idea:

Islamofacists are in the business of totalitarianism and subjogation through fear, and in order to reach their goals they will use every form of known terror to strike that fear into a population....
I find that I cannot disagree with this statement concerning the Islamofascist, at best I can only reword it and possibly broaden the boundaries of your intent. In the end rewording of this comment would only serve to be counterproductive and possibly it would take us along avenues of thought which has little or no bearing on the intended idea.

Quote:
"I think it's damn good business not to fear them at all , and instead speak out against their terror instead of reaching for different modes of appeasement , or even avoiding discussing their trangressions due to the fear factor they build "

ANd when they don't listen , Act !

IMHO The best way to put any terrorist out of business quickly , is simply not to allow ourselves to be terrorized by their acts in the first place .....

When they come to call with terror , just learn to accept it , and when they are done doing their crimes just look at them and say " Okay Mr. Terrorist , are you finished ? ...Good , now it's My Turn ! "

then just come down on them like a ton of bricks with everything you have !
I can't argue with this logic either. Life is a two-way street, we should not only treat others as we wish to be treated but we also should also be treated by others in the manner we treat them. This sounds like I am saying the same thing twice but in reality it shows the same point from two different perspectives.
The Democrats seem to be basically nicer people, but they have demonstrated time and again that they have the management skills of celery. They're the kind of people who'd stop to help you change a flat, but would somehow manage to set your car on fire. I would be reluctant to entrust them with a Cuisinart, let alone the economy. ~ Dave Berry