Thread: Star Trekkin'
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2004, 10:15 PM   #3
Coffee
Cheeses Save

Kirk: Scotty, I want a level one ccontainment field around Spock now.

Mr. Scott: I canna do it in less then an 'ouoor cap'n.

Kirk: I said NOW Scotty.

Mr. Scot: Aye cap'n, I canna get to enginering, but Iya'll see what I canna dooo from the engineering station here on the bridge.

Kirk: Divert energy from engines and weapons to Sturctural Integrity.

Ensign Rand: Ay ay Captain.

Kirk: On second thought, Rand, I want your uniform top off and get your jugs over there and help Uhuru distract Spock.

Rand: Yes Captain, any thing for you sir, Anything *wink*...*Zipppp*.

Kirk: Sulu, you divert energy to structural integrity...and divert energy from life support as well.

Sulu: Life support Captain?!

Kirk: If the ship blows apart life support will be the least of our troubles....divert energy from your damn watch batteries if you have to.

Sulu: Can't I help Ensign Rand take off her...err...nevermind. Diverting energy Captain.

Mr. Checkov: (in an aside to Sulu) Do you thvink ve're goona mek it out oov this fix Sulu?

Sulu: The Captain has gotten us out of tighter spots than this Pavel...don't worry....we'll make it. *Sulu works on energy panel instinctively while checking out Rand's jugs*

Kirk: I said divert energy, not your attention Mr. Sulu.

Sulu: Ay ay captain, mumble mumble he's certainly checking out Rand's mumble mumble.

Checkov: heh heh heh. (in an aside to Sulu) Rand does haas nice hootervs.

Dr. McCoy: My God Jim, Spock's green blooded Vulcan torpedo has swelled to fill the whole damn corridor. Scotty, Uhuru, Rand and I are trapped...And might I say, Helloooo Ensign Rand, so nice to See your jugs...How would you like to play "country doctor"...you look like you could use a check up my de....

*SLAAAAAP*

Scotty: I canna get to the engineering station to wurk on that coontainmen feel' Cap'n.

Kirk: OMG, what are we going to do??? Someone save us. Ayiiieeeeee.

Sulu: Uh oh Pavel, hold your breath, this could get ugly.

Chekov: I doon't vant to die!!! Not dis vay!!!

Mr Spock: Unnnh...Unnnnnhhh...UNNNNNNHHHH....

(to be continued)
Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote