ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FICTION PROJECT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-27-2003, 10:08 PM   #91
Klynne
monkey

I read my horoscope. Suprisingly, I believed not what it said. Unsurprisingly, he ignored everything advised and sauntered unsteadily under a...! My eyes could no longer believe in the black visions which haunted my crystal pyramid. These horrible dark delusions are begining in slow motion. Am I falling or am I flying? Dreams can bring death or insight. I fear losing control of my mind.
Bananas are pretending, yet I don't like how unripe we are becoming.
Still, the urge (how long must they keep taunting
Klynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2003, 01:50 PM   #92
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
I read my horoscope. Suprisingly, I believed not what it said. Unsurprisingly, he ignored everything advised and sauntered unsteadily under a...! My eyes could no longer believe in the black visions which haunted my crystal pyramid. These horrible dark delusions are begining in slow motion. Am I falling or am I flying? Dreams can bring death or insight. I fear losing control of my mind.
Still, the urge (how long must they keep taunting me
Hyakujo's Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2003, 06:08 PM   #93
Coffee
Cheeses Save

Still, the urge (how long must they keep taunting me before
Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2003, 08:02 PM   #94
Klynne
monkey

Still, the urge (how long must they keep taunting me before I
Old 11-30-2003, 08:07 PM   #95
Coffee
Cheeses Save

Still, the urge (how long must they keep taunting me before I either
Old 11-30-2003, 08:10 PM   #96
carolyn81
_

Still, the urge (how long must they keep taunting me before I either go
carolyn81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2003, 08:18 PM   #97
Coffee
Cheeses Save

Still, the urge (how long must they keep taunting me before I either go face
Old 11-30-2003, 08:29 PM   #98
Klynne
monkey

Still, the urge (how long must they keep taunting me before I either go face the
Old 11-30-2003, 09:14 PM   #99
Coffee
Cheeses Save

Still, the urge (how long must they keep taunting me before I either go face the Bannanas,
Old 12-02-2003, 07:25 PM   #100
drshok
The Doctor is IN

Still, the urge (how long must they keep taunting me before I either go face the Bannanas, whose
drshok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 10:25 PM   #101
Klynne
monkey

Still, the urge (how long must they keep taunting me before I either go face the Bannanas, whose nasty
Old 12-04-2003, 08:41 AM   #102
drshok
The Doctor is IN

I read my horoscope. Suprisingly, I believed not what it said. Unsurprisingly, he
ignored everything advised and sauntered unsteadily under a...! My eyes could no
longer believe in the black visions which haunted my crystal pyramid. These horrible
dark delusions are begining in slow motion. Am I falling or am I flying? Dreams can
bring death or insight. I fear losing control of my mind.
Still, the urge (how long must they keep taunting me before I either go face the
Bannanas, whose nasty remnants
Old 12-04-2003, 09:24 AM   #103
DancingDuck
the blonde of blondes

I read my horoscope. Suprisingly, I believed not what it said. Unsurprisingly, he
ignored everything advised and sauntered unsteadily under a...! My eyes could no
longer believe in the black visions which haunted my crystal pyramid. These horrible
dark delusions are begining in slow motion. Am I falling or am I flying? Dreams can
Bannanas, whose nasty remnants continue
DancingDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2003, 11:40 AM   #104
azur
over the rainbow!

Bannanas, whose nasty remnants continue to
azur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2003, 12:29 PM   #105
drshok
The Doctor is IN

read my horoscope. Suprisingly, I believed not what it said. Unsurprisingly, he
Bannanas, whose nasty remnants continue to remind

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: