he's MINE - stay away from him!!!
malina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2003, 08:16 PM   #32
Perky Pat
burning bright

Quote:
Originally posted by malina
he's MINE - stay away from him!!!
Yeah, see Coffee? I get my "more thorough massages" from a GIRL!!
Perky Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2003, 08:17 PM   #33
Klynne
monkey

This is really gross. I dream that I am at a camp site and have to use the public shower, or rest room, and the toilets are over flowing, there is sh*t everywhere.

One strange dream I had was that I dreamt I was a 15 year old male (and I am female) living during the time of the Civil War. My parents were hiding me under the floor boards. Soldiers came in and my parents told them that I had left. After the soldiers searched the house, my parents told me to leave, only travel at night, and told me to go north. Weird dream.
Klynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2003, 08:20 PM   #34
moel

for me anyway… dreaming of losing teeth is a result of social anxiety and low self confidence, these feelings are manifested and greatly represented by your outward appearance... your smile.
moel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2003, 08:22 PM   #35
Klynne
monkey

I love this thread! More dreams...

I am on a plane and it is about to crash. I wake up before the crash.

It is the opening night of a play, and I suddenly realize, I forgot to memorize my lines.

I am forced to go back to high school because, I never really graduated.

I am taking a course in college, but forgot to show up to it, and it is the week of final exams.
Klynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2003, 08:23 PM   #36
lapietra
half baked

Quote:
Originally posted by moel
for me anyway… dreaming of losing teeth is a result of social anxiety and low self confidence, these feelings are manifested and greatly represented by your outward appearance... your smile.
I've heard that - also that it has something to do with having to be something different than you are to keep up social appearances... it's stressful.
Old 11-30-2003, 08:25 PM   #37
Coffee
Cheeses Save

Quote:
Originally posted by Klynne
This is really gross. I dream that I am at a camp site and have to use the public shower, or rest room, and the toilets are over flowing, there is sh*t everywhere.
OMG...you dreamt about a scene from a recent camping trip i went on.
do do dooo doo, do do dooo doo, wa wa waaaa (twilight zone theme music).
Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2003, 09:42 PM   #38
jenschka
jenschka bo benschka

Quote:
Originally posted by Coffee
do do dooo doo, do do dooo doo, wa wa waaaa (twilight zone theme music)
I thought doo doo and waa waa was more sh*t and then the sound of you crying.

Last edited by jenschka : 11-30-2003 at 09:45 PM.
jenschka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2003, 10:51 PM   #39
AllegroNg
What I Am Wearing.

Quote:
Originally posted by rmr
i also always dream that i'm back in high school but i'm the age i'm at now. god i hate that dream
I know right?! Me, too. And this time I actually have a car, and I seem to worry about missing the bus, but then I realize I have a car.

And the whole driving thing.. sheesh! My breaks and accelerator never seem to want to work, so I have to use my feet to stop/go!
AllegroNg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2003, 11:39 PM   #40
rmr

teeth.....(moel and lala are both kind of correct).....according to my dream book....is not a good omen. lose a tooth and you are afraid of losing a loved one. lose all of them and you are full of anxieties about the future.

not a good dream at all
rmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2003, 07:57 AM   #41
jaymirror
anartist

I think i once dreamt i had lost a tooth and someone told me it means that i had repressed aggressivity or something like that. You use teeth to bite, that's why if you "loose them" you are kind of giving up on something.

I have this recurrent dream that i can attract things. Like, i enter a room and see something i like and this object immediately starts flying towards me. When i wake up i have this cool feeling that i have a secret superpower and it makes me feel good. But sometimes i am afraid i cannot stop it when i like.

I also often dream that i'm in the sea. Last time under water i met my grandpa, who recently died and whom i love so much, and found out that if i sang under water he could hear me and i could feel his presence even if i could not see him clearly nor touch him.

I also dreamt that there were dolphins swimming around me. That was really great.
jaymirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2003, 12:10 PM   #42
agentsmith
rap geisha

sometimes i dream that something horrible has hapended like i lose a leg or an eye, then i wake up and im so relieved.
Old 12-01-2003, 01:20 PM   #43
carolyn81
_

Sometimes I dream a story, and during the dream I think to myself how I'll write it down when I wake up. Then when I wake up, I realize how stupid the story was. I've even thought to myself, during the dream, "wow, I hope this story doesn't seem stupid when I wake up!"
carolyn81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2003, 03:53 PM   #44
rapscalious rob

Weird recent dream: I was walking along a sidewalk talking to this blonde girl who looked vaguely familiar (and kinda like I imagine fodder might look). I was interviewing her for an article on violent/abusive people (I don’t write articles on anything in real life). I said, “so, what’s it like being an abuser?” and she replied, “Oh, you know, a lot of broken bones, blood getting all over the toilet bowl, that kind of thing.” I looked at her in shocked disbelief and said “wow, that’s hardcore.”

We approached a hotel lobby. She was talking to a clerk there. She turned to me and told me to go down to the basement to bring a recent art installment she did on what it’s like to be an abuser. She had invisibly transmogrified (you know, when something major changes in a dream and, in the dream, you don’t notice?) into a friend of mine from high school. She had crutches, and suffered from HIV, which is why she needed my help getting the art installment.

I went down into the basement and saw the installment. It was incomplete, and I needed to finish it now so I could bring it up for the press. The installment was a dirty metal cage with industrial-grade heavy duty steel wool scrubbers, covered in moldy pizza dough and crusty old sausages and stuff. I had to affix these to various points on the cage by impaling them onto the metal. This was supposed to represent the hellish pain and suffering of the victim/abuser relationship. It seemed incomplete. There weren’t enough scrubbers and they kept falling off. I tried not to think about how abominably filthy they were.

I think it means I’m sick of my job. Oy.
Old 12-01-2003, 10:30 PM   #45
jenschka
jenschka bo benschka

Of course, now I MUST know where you work! (or what kind of work you do)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: