ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > Out of the way eats
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2002, 09:51 AM   #1
umbrellasong

Dallas, TX; Denver, CO; Chicago, IL

Dallas:

The Great Outdoors. Thy have best sub sandwiches ever. It's a small, local franchise that is owned (or at least used to be) by this wacky military guy who insists on every ingredient being measured perfectly by the ounce. They also have awesome ice cream and shakes. Don't confuse them with the Great American Hero, however. That one is very similar, because it's owned by the wacky military guy's brother. They started out as partners and then had some falling out and I guess the court settlement divided them up. But the quality of the Great American Hero does not match that of the Great Outdoors. Try the Invention (#21 i think)! MMMMM

Denver:

It's actually in Littleton. A tinly little cafe with a warm, fuzzy atmosphere. If you go in more than once, count on being recognized and treated like an old friend. They switch out the menus on a weekly basis, but it doesn't matter because everything is good.

They have a website:

http://www.nonoscafe.com/

Chicago:

In a suburb, Roselle. Their menu has everything. I even forgave them the goofy photo the had of Dubya when he visited because I liked the food that much.
umbrellasong is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: