ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2007, 11:00 AM   #1
Red2
banned

Newbies introduction

hi guys as I am sure you have noticed by now by the looks of the current events board you have a lot of new users here now. I found this board and saw that it looked like a really nice place to come. I was right. You all seem to be very nice and we just wanted to say Hi and thanks for welcoming us.

I started this thread so that we could introduce ourselves to you and get to know you guys better.

As you will see from our posts in Current Events we will argue on some subjects and at times the debates can get pretty heated and we might even stoop to calling each other names however when its all said and done we are a big family and love one another. Most of us have known one another for as much as 5 or 6 years now. We've become like family and are close. We may be a little dysfunctional but we are good people from all over the world.

I will start by introducing myself. I am Red2 I live in the US and I am here to discuss the events, chat, have a good time and get to know each of you lovely people. I hope that in time you will accept us all as part of your family as well.

Thanks for being patient with us.
Take Care all,
Red2
Red2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: