ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2007, 03:12 PM   #31
Veruki
hint of olive

Quote:
Originally Posted by zefrank View Post
i forgot - on the back of that page it says (in italics): "unless you are funny"
Ze you're awsome.
Old 05-04-2007, 03:28 PM   #32
12"razormix
° ★ °

he's got his moments..
12"razormix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 03:28 PM   #33
Veruki
hint of olive

One last thought...

I'm a new registered user, but I'm a long time vistor of the entire site (like 2 years). The truth is many people register, put their two cents in and never return. If you want to be a part of this, be meek about it. Be nice and you'll be welcomed with open arms... one day...maybe.
Old 05-04-2007, 03:53 PM   #34
craig johnston
dalai clique

Location: tea leaf towers - home of fine musical entertainment
stop ranking.
you'll go blind!
Old 05-04-2007, 04:18 PM   #35
Tennessee Man
monkey

The ZEFANK Natives

I'm known as the Tennessee Man and would like to thank all those that have welcomed the sudden influx of new users. We all plead guilty to being new here so, please do not hesitate to respectfully advise any one of us that might not be aware of the procedures or the workings of this board if or when we cross the line. As far as the newbie group goes, all are very good posters that enjoy debates. We give as well as we take so, to respect and understand or to defend our positions on the issues depends on how we're addressed. Kindness brings kindness. Hateful responses breed hateful replies. Any user that projects themselves to be stupid will be treated that way and we expect the same treatment. At times people will simply have to agree to disagree. Thats fine, no harm no foul. Each of us has the right to feel how we feel about any issue and express it here. Having other agree & support your postion is not a given. If your not willing to debate your position on an issue, don't post how you feel about it. This should apply to the newbies as well as the natives. This is a good board with many functions the newbies are just learning about. Mistakes, oh yes we'll make them, no doubt about that. Sorry I've been away most of the day but, Friday I do a little volunteer work for a non-profit organization and just got back. Another way of saying, NO PAY involved. I feel better because of it. The only person in this life we have to please, is ourselves but, getting along with the masses never hurts. Thanks to all the natives here for putting up with us while we learn. We are good people from all over this world that got to know one another via cyber space and we look forward to knowing each of you natives here as well. Yes, I tend to get long winded at times. Sorry!!!!!

Tennessee Man
Tennessee Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 04:26 PM   #36
nowhereman
monkey

TM

Good luck. I'm with Duke and they banned him.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 04:32 PM   #37
Tennessee Man
monkey

NWM

Banned who????? Here or there????? Confused!!!!!

Tennessee Man
Old 05-04-2007, 04:37 PM   #38
nowhereman
monkey

TM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee Man View Post
Banned who????? Here or there????? Confused!!!!!

Tennessee Man
Duke has been banned. Take a look at his posts. He didn't attack anyone here. Someone or some senior posters ganged up on him because they didn't like what he was posting. I won't speak for him but I'd be surprised if he returned if if they let him post again.
Old 05-04-2007, 04:43 PM   #39
nowhereman
monkey

TM

Not only that. Take a look at the Current Events forum. It appears they locked that out too. I can't post in there. Can you?
Old 05-04-2007, 04:45 PM   #40
nowhereman
monkey

TM

It would appear that this is their way of telling us to go away. Notice we aren't being welcomed with open arms. I believe their is a history here with some posters and posters that have returned to this board. A lot more behind the scenes than meets the eye.
Old 05-04-2007, 05:10 PM   #41
Tennessee Man
monkey

NWM

Hate to hear that about Duke. He was a good poster and I enjoyed debating him on the issues. Not sure whats up on the CE Board. Unable to post or reply to anything but, given a little time, I'll find out somehow. It seems if they did not want to allow us here then, why allow all of us to register. By restricting us to the Fast Chat Board, it maybe the Powers That Be, way of allowing us to become fimiliar with the functions of the Boards. You know the sudden increase in postings had to freak out many natives and the Board management & tech. support staff. Has Red2, been able to find out anything as of yet. Since we are able to post on this forum and not blocked out of the whole system, something not necessarily bad is happening. Let me see what I can find out.

Tennessee Man
Old 05-04-2007, 05:15 PM   #42
zefrank
-------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
It would appear that this is their way of telling us to go away. Notice we aren't being welcomed with open arms. I believe their is a history here with some posters and posters that have returned to this board. A lot more behind the scenes than meets the eye.

plenty more than meets the eye. i suspect with you as well. why did you all leave the IRC?

edited to add - yes i locked the current events forum until everyone could make nice.
zefrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 05:35 PM   #43
nowhereman
monkey

zefrank

The people that came here, including myself did not come here to make trouble. We came here to get away from an element on the ICQ Current Events board that has been spamming, flamming, stealing peoples id's, impresonating and pitting people against each other for the longest time. We don't know how many are involved and figured if we got away from the ICQ board we would be able to leave all that crap behind us and discuss current events here. Which is what most of the new people want. The disrupter(s) over there were allowed to get away with what they did for so long because ICQ claims to be an absentee landlord, i.e. total free speech and the element took advantage of this day in and day out for god knows how long. It got out of hand and I think people finally hit their limits, thus the mass move to another location. Now, this element is pissed and reeking havok in anyway they can. I say element because I don't know exactly how many are involved. My guess is you are experiencing being pulled in all sorts of directions right now. I hope this gives you a better idea of what is going on with all this.
Old 05-04-2007, 05:42 PM   #44
Tennessee Man
monkey

zefrank

While I can understand how the sudden increase in posting activites could cause problems for zefrank, this wasn't our intent. Locking down the CE Board was managements way of getting our attention. Since all of us were not totally removed from the entire zefrank system, I take it that it gives us the ability to learn more about the boards, the functions offered here and exactly how & where to post information of the issues to be discussed or debated. Seems reasonable enough to me. Those of us that desire to stay have an avenue to achieve that goal. Those that desire to leave, can and will go. If at all possible to avoid future confusion on my part, can you list the expectations of zefrank management for its users. The word will get out to all that need to see it!!!!! I'll work with you and you work with me. Lets see zefrank grow with good users totally aware of the rules here. You also have my main email address. Use it if you prefer. Thanks,

Tennessee Man
Old 05-04-2007, 05:59 PM   #45
Veruki
hint of olive

My heart is breaking. Why is the concept so difficult to understand. This message board is more than a message board, it is a circle of friends. It's what sets it apart from all others. As with any friendship, the right to be called a "friend" is a privilege. It must be earned, and trust must be gained over time. It might feel preschool, but then again the world is made up of playgrounds. If you don't fit in... move on to the next. It's not about rules and there are no laws. I may not be in the right to say this... but get over it already. This whole thing is really making me sick. I need to stop reading this thread...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: