ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > CURRENT EVENTS
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2007, 08:29 PM   #16
Tennessee Man
monkey

DiggerDude

The Sunnis & Shites have been killing one another for centuries. Only time they took a break was to kill a few Kurds. This isn't something the USA can deal with or change. What we went in to accomplish happened more than 4 years ago. It time for the US Forces to leave and let the Iraqis either support their Gov't or topple it. Its not the first time they've changed Gov't or Leaders over the years. How this will play out for the US Gov't is anyones guess?????

Tennessee Man
Old 05-02-2007, 08:40 PM   #17
DiggerDude
High Five Guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee Man View Post
The Sunnis & Shites have been killing one another for centuries. Only time they took a break was to kill a few Kurds. This isn't something the USA can deal with or change. What we went in to accomplish happened more than 4 years ago. It time for the US Forces to leave and let the Iraqis either support their Gov't or topple it. Its not the first time they've changed Gov't or Leaders over the years. How this will play out for the US Gov't is anyones guess?????

Tennessee Man
Thats what I said
Old 05-02-2007, 08:51 PM   #18
Tennessee Man
monkey

DiggerDude

Very similar but, different phrasing & wording, however, its not my way to steal or copy anothers train of thought on any subject. This FUBAR belongs to me and I'll be more careful in the future. Fair enough.

Tennessee Man
Old 05-02-2007, 09:57 PM   #19
DiggerDude
High Five Guys!

Sorry. I suck at udgeing tone over the internet and I thought your post was an argument to mine, which would be wiered because we appear to be on the same side.
Old 05-02-2007, 10:04 PM   #20
nowhereman
monkey

Iraq did have wmds and terrorists

This was already established by pointing out terrorist training camps in place before the invasion and I can dig up the facts on this for those who still don't believe. Second, Saddam stonewalled the UN inspectors several years not accounting for what he was already known to have possessed. These wmds were never accounted for by the UN inspection team. Where did they go? The fact is they did exist and they were in Iraq at one point. This has already been established. So the argument that Iraq never had wmds is bogus and misleading.
Old 05-02-2007, 10:13 PM   #21
Tennessee Man
monkey

DiggerDude

No problem. Well chaulk it up to Human Factor. We both qualify. No harm, no foul. Thanks for pointing it out to me though. I don't want to be known for such activites. Mistakes, I'll make a few. I'm just happy to clean up my posting style. Not sure where the line is drawn as far as wording goes. Its a differnt world where I came from. If you could manipulate the spelling you could type anything and get it posted without a problem. It got very verbal at times. Most of it just fun and picking.

Tennessee Man
Old 05-03-2007, 12:44 AM   #22
greywolf

Nowhere again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
This was already established by pointing out terrorist training camps in place before the invasion and I can dig up the facts on this for those who still don't believe.
This is an old, played-out fairy tale. The amount of "terrorist training" done by Iraq at its zenith paled in comparison to that done by Iran, Syria and Libya. If any country should have been pointed out as supporting terror, those three should have been way higher on the list than Iraq... unless you accept that George Bush had an agenda.

Saddam Hussein spent more money in the last years of his power paying the "bonuses" to the families of Palestinian suicide bombers than he did for training terrorists. It's all on record, sonny... all you have to do is read.
Old 05-03-2007, 01:00 AM   #23
Tennessee Man
monkey

greywolf

Glad to see you made it. Your insight on the issues will be of great use here. I look forward to discovering a topic to debate respectfully with you. We might not always agree but we can agree to disagree with each other and say next topic. Welcome Aboard.

Tennessee Man
Old 05-03-2007, 01:13 AM   #24
nowhereman
monkey

Greywolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywolf View Post
The amount of "terrorist training" done by Iraq at its zenith paled in comparison to that done by Iran, Syria and Libya.
Greywolf, the fact is the connection was established. To the extent terrorist training and funding activities were carried out is up for debate. Second fact is that WMD's were in Iraq, documented by UN inspectors and unaccounted for to this day.
Old 05-03-2007, 11:44 AM   #25
Red2
banned

Grey

Welcome to the board. You feel you are right about Saddam spending more money on suicide bombers than terrorists training. However I think a suicide bomber is a terrorist as well. Just not what most would consider a terrorist.
Old 05-03-2007, 02:16 PM   #26
craig johnston
dalai clique

Location: tea leaf towers - home of fine musical entertainment
i'm sorry, but hasn't the word 'terrorist' lost all meaning?
just like 'wmd', 'the international community' and 'democracy'.

Old 05-03-2007, 02:28 PM   #27
Tennessee Man
monkey

craig johnston

All the words and initials have been tarnished but, will never lose their true meanings as long as a few remain to remind the masses. Once, there was a time when it mattered to the world. The true meanings of what you mentioned has faded from the public view for obvious reasons but, live on by those that remember certain events in history.

Tennessee Man
Old 05-03-2007, 02:37 PM   #28
craig johnston
dalai clique

Location: tea leaf towers - home of fine musical entertainment
could you remind me what it means so we all
know what we're talking about?
Old 05-03-2007, 02:47 PM   #29
Tennessee Man
monkey

craig johnston

Not that much time has passed to comply with your request to remind you of the meaning of those words or initials. If the time ever does arrive when what you ask for is necessary, the threads detailing the meanings will flood this board for all to see & read. Mine will be included then & only then. Now do you have any more request???

Tennessee Man
Old 05-03-2007, 04:27 PM   #30
12"razormix

ron? ...is that you??

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: