ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > CURRENT EVENTS
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2007, 06:30 PM   #31
craig johnston
dalai clique

Location: tea leaf towers - home of fine musical entertainment
so, err, you know what you mean by the word 'terrorist' but you
won't tell us until some unspecified date in the future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee Man
The Sunnis & Shites have been killing one another for centuries. Only time they took a break was to kill a few Kurds.
The Protestants & Catholics have been killing one another for centuries. Only time they took a break was to kill a few Jews.
Old 05-03-2007, 07:03 PM   #32
Tennessee Man
monkey

craig johnston

More people have been killed in this world because of religious differences than any other issue. If I wouldn't spell out the definition of a few words & phrases for you, it was because I gave you credit for more being smarter than that. Are you trying to tell me I was wrong?????

Tennessee Man
Old 05-03-2007, 07:07 PM   #33
12"razormix

johnston, come have a beer with me..
Old 05-03-2007, 07:11 PM   #34
Frieda
in limbo

and leave me all alone??

oh yeah
Old 05-03-2007, 07:22 PM   #35
12"razormix

you are very welcome to join!
Old 05-03-2007, 07:23 PM   #36
Frieda
in limbo

aw thank you

oh yeah
Old 05-03-2007, 07:41 PM   #37
The Duke
banned

Cool Okay Let's look at it objectively

We invaded Iraq on the basis of information provided by a guy who is now writing a book in order to blame Bush for the very same erroneous intel he handed over to establish a reason for going into Iraq in the first place ..George Tennet should just face the music and tell the truth ....

But Pulling out now will hold many consequences that Dems like Pelosi , Reid , Murtha , Kennedy , and Biden , not to mention many others will have to answer for in the aftermath of retreat .

Yes the Dems are waving a white flag at our enemy , and are telling them that we lost this war , they are saying this to an enemy in hiding , to afraid to operate by light of day ...

So whats gonna happen Folks ?

First there will be a bloody secular civil war , the Sunni and the Shia will go at it like wild canines , and the death toll of innocent Iraqis will reach into the Million bracket all with the help and financing from countries like Iran and Syria who will support the two opposing sects, and would like to see Iraq broken down so they can move in on those oil fields ... Next after witnessing this break down , the Kourds will claim statehood to the north , and the Turks will certainly invade into northern Iraq and another couple hundred thousand deaths will be attributed here ....

In the meanwhile ....

Al Qaeda Terrorist bases will be set up in Iraq at the expense of the terror supporting neighbor states , and training will ensue to stage attacks in your cities and towns , both in Europe and America ..and if you thought 9-11 was bad , you ain't seen nothin yet ...

Then comes the cruncher ...Iran will finally move in with an excuse that it comes to settle all the ethnic/secular strife and literally will take command of Iraq ..Now if you aren't a Shia Muslim I trully feel sorry for you ...

After that you may look to the straits of Hormuz , the most important sea lane of the export of your oil , I'm talking about a major portion of the oil and gas you use to heat your homes , and fire up your automobiles ...the Iranians will mine the straights of Hormuz , and you will be paying upwards of $7 to $8 for a single gallon of gasoline ...thats good news if I ever heard it !

After that there will come protest and the Dems will want to relaunch an invasion , BUT By this time anyone who opposes the move that was made by Iran in usurping Iraq in it's entirety will be threatened with a long or short range nuclear attack , and just for general purposes and a show of strength the Iranians will perform a live test of their arsenal on Israel for the whole world to see . And Israel will be destroyed

Add it all up , and consider what a huge amount of evil waving a little white flag can do ...

Maybe the Moonbats should reconsider their profound hatred For Bush ..after all BDS is no reason to see half the world destroyed ......

Last edited by The Duke : 05-03-2007 at 07:54 PM.
Old 05-03-2007, 08:23 PM   #38
Tennessee Man
monkey

Duke

You have some valid points and concerns, however, I'm hesitate to agree with you on Iran destroying Israel. About 25 to 30 years ago it was Saddam & Iraq that were enruching uranium, refusing to allow UN Inspectors inside their borders for inspections. Much like whats going on with Iran now was occurring in Iraq. The UN made repeated threats of action against Iraq unless they alowed in UN Inspectors and stopped all enrichment activities with no progress. Then Israel took it upon itself to bomb Iraq delivered by their planes and destroyed all nuclear activities going on in Iraq, taking it back to square one of the process. When the UN tried to take action against Israel for such a move. The USA used its UN Veto power to protect Israel. Iran will have the same thing happen to them with bombs being deliverd in two ways this time before Iran ever gets its first nuclear weapon. This will happen by a jet plane bombing run & Tomohawk Cruise Missles. Both Israel already has, and Irans Nuclear Program will be tken back to square one. Once again the UN will want to take action against Israel and the USA will use its UN Veto power again to stop it. Iran will try to strike back using missless purchased from Russia, which Israel has a Missle Defense Sytem the USA sold them for protection years ago. Iran will also attempt to fund terrorists to attack Israel with limited success. When its all said & done, Israel will still be here and Irans Nuclear Program will be destroyed. Since neither event has occurred as of yet, we agree to disagree and wait to find out who was right. It would be nice if both of us were wrong but one of us is right on this one.

Tennessee Man
Old 05-03-2007, 08:30 PM   #39
The Duke
banned

Cool Whoops !

25 to 30 years ago ?

uh oh did I just hear the goofy buzzer go off ?

Well you know what it is TM , you can just watch wait and listen as the Dems certainly will do after we pull out of Iraq ......but don't forget to have plenty of kleenex on hand to dry those tears of grief with !
Old 05-03-2007, 08:34 PM   #40
The Duke
banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee Man View Post
You have some valid points and concerns, however, I'm hesitate to agree with you on Iran destroying Israel. About 25 to 30 years ago it was Saddam & Iraq that were enruching uranium, refusing to allow UN Inspectors inside their borders for inspections. Much like whats going on with Iran now was occurring in Iraq. The UN made repeated threats of action against Iraq unless they alowed in UN Inspectors and stopped all enrichment activities with no progress. Then Israel took it upon itself to bomb Iraq delivered by their planes and destroyed all nuclear activities going on in Iraq, taking it back to square one of the process. When the UN tried to take action against Israel for such a move. The USA used its UN Veto power to protect Israel. Iran will have the same thing happen to them with bombs being deliverd in two ways this time before Iran ever gets its first nuclear weapon. This will happen by a jet plane bombing run & Tomohawk Cruise Missles. Both Israel already has, and Irans Nuclear Program will be tken back to square one. Once again the UN will want to take action against Israel and the USA will use its UN Veto power again to stop it. Iran will try to strike back using missless purchased from Russia, which Israel has a Missle Defense Sytem the USA sold them for protection years ago. Iran will also attempt to fund terrorists to attack Israel with limited success. When its all said & done, Israel will still be here and Irans Nuclear Program will be destroyed. Since neither event has occurred as of yet, we agree to disagree and wait to find out who was right. It would be nice if both of us were wrong but one of us is right on this one.

Tennessee Man

Might I add that your post clearly defines the pre 9-11 mentality ...maybe you simply forgot about those highjacked Jumbos , the Buildings and 3000 dead people ?

It can happen , it's been proven to happen a lot lately !
Old 05-03-2007, 08:46 PM   #41
Tennessee Man
monkey

Duke

The Democrats may be a majority in the US Congress but still lack the votes to override a veto. GW Bush is not going to change that much and it depends on who the Democrats nominate for the 2008 Election. Right now it appears the next US President will be GOP and the US Congress will have the same problem they have now. Thats just the possibility I see coming. I'm an independent voter thats not happy about want I see and hear from the Dems at this time. In Presidential Elections in the past I've voted for Dems & the GOP at times. Finding a candidates that will protect & lead the USA isn't as easy as it used to be.

Tennessee Man
Old 05-03-2007, 08:57 PM   #42
The Duke
banned

Wink TM

You are very optimistic , I dearly hope you are right ...for all the right reasons !
Old 05-03-2007, 09:21 PM   #43
Tennessee Man
monkey

Duke

IOn June 7, 1981, that 16 U.S.-made Israeli warplanes bombed and destroyed Iraq's Osirak nuclear research facility near Baghdad, more than 600 miles from Israel's borders.1 Prime Minister Menachem Begin claimed the reactor was about to go into operation and was a threat to Israel because it could produce nuclear weapons. Begin's claims were contradicted by a number of experts, but there was considerable circumstantial evidence that Iraq indeed hoped eventually to develop a nuclear weapon. However, Israel's critics pointed out that Iraq was a signatory to the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, which allowed international inspections of the nuclear facility, while Israel itself refused to sign the treaty, refused inspections of its nuclear facility, and was widely believed to have a large nuclear arsenal.

OK, 26 years ago, Israel bombed the Nuclear Reactor near Baghdad, destroying Iraqs chances of of getting a nuclear bomb, not 25 to 30 years ago.

Now. another 9/11 type event will happen without any doubt if the US leaders continue to do nothing about USA Border & Ports Security to protect the American public.

Tennessee Man
Old 05-03-2007, 11:20 PM   #44
nowhereman
monkey

Craig

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig johnston View Post
i'm sorry, but hasn't the word 'terrorist' lost all meaning?
just like 'wmd', 'the international community' and 'democracy'.

I would argue that some people have forgot all about 9/11 or are trying to push it out of their minds as if it never happened.
Old 05-04-2007, 04:45 AM   #45
craig johnston
dalai clique

Location: tea leaf towers - home of fine musical entertainment
yeah, like dubya for example. why else invade a country that had nothing to do with it?

i am simply trying to get you people to define your terms. when a word like 'terrorist' is used incessantly, it ceases to have meaning.
why be so vague about it? if you know what you mean then tell us.
then we can debate.

i happen to agree about the pull out date to an extent. i don't think it makes military sense. however, those who wish to overthrow the iraqi government know that whoever is in the white house will be under enormous pressure to bring u.s. troops home, so it's more or less a fait accompli.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: