ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > CURRENT EVENTS
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-2007, 06:18 AM   #46
Stephi_B
waaaaaaa :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke View Post
Yep .sure do ..... a place called the USA , Heres a list of Universities that pay their teachers in 6 digits or more ...

an average teachers salary (High School) in the US is in the mid 5 digits $45 ,000.00 to $65,000,00 a year
*flat hand meeting forehead* - How could I forget THAT country! (Memo to myself: Work a bit against my Eurasian-centrism) Don't forget that those working in research at unis in the States not only get funding from analogons to DFG (=Deutsche Forschungsgesellschaft) like us, but quite often also from NASA, US Army and big enterprises. Although I quite often wonder when listening to some really spaced-out theoretical physics talk how that should become ever in any way relevant to military...

Actually I have a low 5-digit salary - although am officially still a student - now the problem is: if let loose I'd spent mid 5-digits easily On the other hand living in Berlin, being poor (per definition having <= 50% of the average national income) or almost poor (< 75% of the average) like me, is the normal state, so quite OK with me (Anyways I won't get old at uni)

Btw, highschool teachers (my mom is one) here earn even a bit more than in the US, same figures, only in €.
Old 07-06-2007, 09:06 AM   #47
Stephi_B

Quote:
Try a different T word this time , it's called "Totalitarianism" and thats what the Qu'ran is about
Agree with militant/fundamentalist Islamism = totalitarian ideology, BUT: that's not the Qu'ran's fault - like I said it's not any different to other 'holy' books - well, and actually you can build a whacko ideology from almost every 'source' if you quote it cunningly enough. Guess even a Marvel comic book would do. So the questions need to be:
  • Why are people running after Islamist ideology?

No wonder btw that it is often educated people like the docs in the above case, political ideologies are big among intellectuals, always were, and the often referred to 'illiterate people of the Mid East' are a) not that much reality and b) those who are, are not the driving force of the movement's think tank.

• How can one hinder them to do so?

Demonising Islam as a total - like with locating the root of all evils in Qu'ran - makes not much sense. As you surely know this ideology was coined in the 1920s - like some other "lovely" ideologies - and became active in (state) terrorist fashion not before the late 1970s / early 1980s. The application of Sharia in earlier times - Caliphate etc. - was quite dependent upon the current Caliph w.e. and not much different than the general despotism, religious intolerance, misogyny at that time. And what concerns the situation of women today in Muslim societies - all but good - you should consider that in MOST places of the world, whether Africa, Asia, former USSR or Latin America, females have drawn the 'asshole card' as soon they are born - well IF they are allowed to get born at all, see India and China. It's not hijab that supresses women it's a society that does.
Old 07-06-2007, 09:26 AM   #48
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brynn View Post
I think perhaps Duke is actually a Muslim trying to pull a reverse-psychology trick here. The more he froths at the mouth about Islamofascists, the more he discredits himself as a reasonable voice sounding the alarm, simultaneously creating more and more sympathy for Muslims from people who naturally recoil from his flagrant, extremist style of xenophobia.
Perhaps Duke is a Muslim posing as an alarmist, overloading us, innoculating us against the hate he spews forth so that when and if Muslims ever really do take over the world as he claims they are doing, it will be partly because of his own efforts.
I don't think there's anything reverse about the psychology. The Duke blatantly promotes the same ideas that the Islamist terrorists want to promote: That they are true and only true representatives of Islam, that there is actually a holy war between themselves on behalf of all of Islam and Western society, and that they are a genuine threat to the very existence of the West. If only they could convince other Muslims of these ideas as thoroughly as they have convinced the Duke, they might get somewhere.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:09 AM   #49
Avalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyakujo's Fox View Post
I don't think there's anything reverse about the psychology. The Duke blatantly promotes the same ideas that the Islamist terrorists want to promote: That they are true and only true representatives of Islam, that there is actually a holy war between themselves on behalf of all of Islam and Western society, and that they are a genuine threat to the very existence of the West. If only they could convince other Muslims of these ideas as thoroughly as they have convinced the Duke, they might get somewhere.

Thank you
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Old 07-06-2007, 12:25 PM   #50
The Duke
banned

Again Stephie ...

Quote:
Why are people running after Islamist ideology?

No wonder btw that it is often educated people like the docs in the above case, political ideologies are big among intellectuals, always were, and the often referred to 'illiterate people of the Mid East' are a) not that much reality and b) those who are, are not the driving force of the movement's think tank.
Movement ? Political Ideology ? Think Tank ?

Stephie everything you just said in one paragraph verifys everything I have been saying for years now . Islamism is not a religion , it's a political platform complete with a marxist ideology and a religious think tank that was invented to pervert what was known as an otherwise peaceful reliigion ...well actually there is no such thing as a peaceful religion

There's only one thing left to say about that .....

BINGO !

You got all the numbers correct , you can take home the prize !

congratulations girl !

Last edited by The Duke : 07-06-2007 at 12:27 PM.
Old 07-06-2007, 12:36 PM   #51
The Duke
banned

Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyakujo's Fox View Post

Heres a thought , "You will come face to face with the principles of "Takkiyeh" before the decade is out ..

Even the Quran sites that it is perfectly okay to lie to non believers .....enmass if need be.

And the Lie is reinforced with a death penalty for those who reveal it !

So far they have sold you on the idea that mainstream moderate muslims don't really approve of the Jihadists , while there are certainly many Muslims who absolutely don't agree with Wahabs , I still want to see these mainstream moderate Muslims you seem to know so intimately about stand up all at once and say "No Jihad war , Not in My Name !"

of course that will never happen , that has about as much chance as a peace march against Jihad occuring in downtown Mekka .....

You just wouldn't read about it !
Old 07-06-2007, 12:42 PM   #52
The Duke
banned

UK Terror Suspects Wanted to Come to US

Heres another interesting tidbit about the Crispy fried UK Terrorists.....Two of the suspects in the London car bomb attacks were trying to get into the United States.

Quote:
LONDON - The FBI confirmed Friday that two suspects in the failed car bombings in Britain had contacted a clearinghouse for foreign doctors about working in the United States, and British officials probed links between the attacks and al-Qaida in Iraq.

An FBI spokeswoman said Mohammed Asha and another suspect had contacted the Philadelphia-based Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, as first reported in The Philadelphia Inquirer. Asha, a Jordanian physician of Palestinian heritage, contacted the agency within the last year, but apparently did not take the test for foreign medical school graduates, said the spokeswoman, Nancy ODowd.

He was applying, (but) we dont believe he took the test, she said.

ODowd could not immediately confirm the name of the second suspect.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:16 PM   #53
Stephi_B

Quote:
[b]it's a political platform complete with a marxist ideology
Hm, where does Marxism come in?? I know that Islamists often (claim to) emphasise on charity - to win over people and in reference to the actual religious duty of giving alms - but the whole scheme is much more related with rightwing extremism, i.e. nationalism/fascism cos of their drive to go back to traditions (or what they claim to be traditions), yes and they use the concept of 'ummah' not much different than the blood&soil dudes use(d) 'nation', 'people' or 'race'...
Old 07-07-2007, 01:17 AM   #54
The Duke
banned

Stephie

I think it's just GREAT watching you ask and answer your own question in the same post ?

At least this way I know that the Islamofacists will never succeed , as surely as the ideology of Marxism is a total failure itself , and has never succeeded anywhere ...not even once .lol
Old 07-07-2007, 01:23 AM   #55
The Duke
banned

Glasgow Airport Jihad Doctor Arrests

Heres a clip from the BBC with new footage of the Glasgow Airport attackers being arrested:

Old 07-07-2007, 01:26 AM   #56
The Duke
banned

Whats in a name?

Old 07-07-2007, 04:26 AM   #57
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl

Quote:
I still want to see these mainstream moderate Muslims you seem to know so intimately about stand up all at once and say "No Jihad war , Not in My Name !"

of course that will never happen , that has about as much chance as a peace march against Jihad occuring in downtown Mekka .....

You just wouldn't read about it !
That's because mainstream moderate Muslims don't use the word "jihad". "Jihadist" derives from the Arabic word which means struggle. It is a neutral word and could be applied to a struggle against the effects of a drought. So to say "No struggle war" makes no sense.

Now that I have exercised my liberalopedanticism, I do know (intimately but not in a bedroom way) many mainstream moderate Muslims who work actively against extremism - both at local and global levels. It's simple - extremism hurts their cause.

They're out there in force. You just aren't looking for them.
Old 07-07-2007, 06:13 AM   #58
Stephi_B

Quote:
I think it's just GREAT watching you ask and answer your own question in the same post ?

At least this way I know that the Islamofacists will never succeed , as surely as the ideology of Marxism is a total failure itself , and has never succeeded anywhere ...not even once .lol
Er, no. If at all I (tried to) answered your misconception of the relation between Marxism, Islamism and rightwing fascism...

Are we talking Islamism here or Marxism? You keep mixing them up incoherently.
Ah, if you wanna tell me now about Chavez/Ahmadinejad and USSR/PLO (the PLO I wouldn't define as Islamist though, particularly not back then 70s/80s, but I know you do) being (having been) buddy-buddy, I tell you about the capitalist West being (having been) buddy-buddy with Saudi-Arabia and those folks who became known as Taliban and al-Qaida later on.
Old 07-07-2007, 02:29 PM   #59
The Duke
banned

Stephie

Excuse me , but I have absolutely no misconception about the Islamofacist Marxist Convergeance at all , I just have a different opinion about it than you do .....The fact that I don't see it the way you see it is a natural situation totally , and as someone who is supposedly learned , you should have already known this .

You're mistake is in addressing me in a manner that says what I am saying has no substance ,no credence and expecting me to respect you and come over to your way of thinking . Your position in thinking you can correct me , and my thoughts and insights , and change them is way overblown.

Sorry Stephie , But I'm just not prone to brainwashing

Did you research your opinion about American politicos being
buddy buddy with Saudi Arabia as you say , or did you mistake our quest of using diplomacy and reasoning to try to reach an agreement with a monopolisitc capitalistic Arab oil cartel in order to provide oil for our own country , with a wild idea of America actually being in cahoots with those who violate every human right law known to man ?

I guess We forced China to be the way it is just because we trade with it ?

You should look at the statistics of your own country in it's dealings with Arabs for a change ....Because if you think that America is Bad the truth about Germany's dealings with Arabs will shock the living shit out of you .

I don't ever expect you to see it the way I see it ,in fact I never asked you to see it my way , I only expect the unexpected !

And when the visage of the real truth arises to the horror of our eyes ,and ears ... just remember we have had many conversations about this in the past .

I don't judge anyone by where they come from, what they believe in , or what they look like , I judge them by what they do , and do not .
Old 07-07-2007, 02:47 PM   #60
The Duke
banned

Mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by madasacutsnake View Post
That's because mainstream moderate Muslims don't use the word "jihad". "Jihadist" derives from the Arabic word which means struggle. It is a neutral word and could be applied to a struggle against the effects of a drought. So to say "No struggle war" makes no sense.

Now that I have exercised my liberalopedanticism, I do know (intimately but not in a bedroom way) many mainstream moderate Muslims who work actively against extremism - both at local and global levels. It's simple - extremism hurts their cause.

They're out there in force. You just aren't looking for them.
Oh I look for them everyday , the multitudes that never existed except in a fiction novel that could have even been written by yourself for all I know .

Okay Mad Forget about Jihad just for a moment , heres another one for you ...look up the word Taqqiyeh

Find out about what this Quranic term entails , and you will find out that what think you have known all along about the principals of Jihad is nothing more than a lie that is being told to you by many of the muslims in order to quell your own fear of being forced into submission by Islamofacists ....just as they were.

Go ahead Check it out and tell me if you find something that tells you the following , something that a Muslim said about it :

Quote:
...in Islam the principle of "taqqiyeh" means it is a duty for a Muslim to lie and be deliberately untruthful if that is going to enhance Islam.

I have no doubts that Chairwoman Zubaideh Khan of Amnesty International, a Muslim, is purposefully lying in order to cover up for the crimes of her religion.

And I know this because I am a Free Muslim.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: