ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > CURRENT EVENTS
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 20 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-08-2004, 04:46 PM   #16
zenbabe
Lollypop!

Louis Paul Kadlecek, 21, who had never even been in an airplane before, broke into a hangar at an airport near Lake Jackson, Texas, on Feb. 29, and, using trial-and-error, got a Cessna 172 airborne for about a mile, intending to fly to Mexico, before slamming into power lines. Although the crash left the plane a total loss, Kadlecek climbed out and walked home, but sheriff's deputies, based on witnesses' descriptions, arrested him the next day. One Brazoria County aviation official estimated that stunt pilots might survive an incident like that one time in 1,000. Said another, "This guy used up all the luck he's ever going to have." [Houston Chronicle, 3-2-04, 3-4-04]

-Dr. Seuss
Old 04-08-2004, 10:20 PM   #17
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl

Quote:
"My mates and I were talking about construction site accidents and taking your eye out with a nail gun, and I foolishly put the gun to my head and pulled the trigger,"
Wow, lucky he missed his brain.
Old 04-15-2004, 06:36 PM   #18
zenbabe
Lollypop!

Kids these days....

MIAMI, April 15 (Reuters) - A Florida teen charged with hiring an undercover policeman to shoot and kill his mother instructed the purported hitman not to damage the family television during the attack, police said on Thursday.

Police in the southwestern Florida city of Fort Myers arrested the boy, 17-year-old Carlos Chereza, on Tuesday on a charge of soliciting to commit first-degree murder.

Tipped by an informant that Chereza had offered to pay to have his mother killed, an undercover detective posed as someone willing to do the job, Fort Myers police said.

Chereza offered the detective $2,000 that he expected to inherit from his mother's bank account, and gave him the keys to the family apartment, a map of the apartment and a picture of his mother, the police report said. He asked that the shooting be made to look like a burglary, it said.

"Carlos stated that he didn't want anything to happen to the television," the detective wrote in the arrest report.

Police arrested the teen immediately after the meeting with the detective, and the mother was unharmed. Police spokeswoman Kara Winton said the motive was related to domestic problems within the family, but declined to elaborate.

-Dr. Seuss
Old 04-24-2004, 04:54 AM   #19
zenbabe
Lollypop!

Stock Photograph Goldfish dices with death once again..

hahahhaha, crazy brits....

vs.

EW

-Dr. Seuss

Last edited by zenbabe : 04-24-2004 at 04:57 AM.
Old 04-25-2004, 11:11 PM   #20
zenbabe
Lollypop!

Exclamation

Even blind old ladies terrify the cops
Sunday, April 25, 2004
S he was 71 years old.

She was blind.

She needed her 94-year-old mother to come to her rescue.

And in the middle of the dogfight -- in which Eunice Crowder was pepper-sprayed, Tasered and knocked to the ground by Portland's courageous men in blue -- the poor woman's fake right eye popped out of its socket and was bouncing around in the dirt.

click

-Dr. Seuss
Old 05-06-2004, 10:18 AM   #21
weissenflatz
It's just words I write

A Sydney woman demanded an explanation Tuesday from a hospital where a pair of scissors were left in her abdomen after surgery and said she planned to sue. Pat Skinner, 69, had part of her colon removed at Sydney's St. George Hospital in May 2001. But she said that she continued to suffer intense pain in her abdomen for months after the operation.

Eventually, she demanded doctors x-ray her abdomen. They did and discovered the 6.7-inch pair of scissors, which were removed in October 2002

link
Old 05-08-2004, 11:21 PM   #22
StellaWanders
monkey

Okay, so it never made the news, but a friend of mine had her tongue stitched to the back of her throat when she had her tonsils removed...oops
Old 05-10-2004, 01:01 PM   #23
dickieC
Professional ZeMonkey

Yay! StellaWanders! I knew you'd be back!
Old 05-12-2004, 02:48 PM   #24
dickieC
Professional ZeMonkey

Tease... popping up and then disappearing again...
Old 05-18-2004, 03:10 AM   #25
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
Childless couple told to try sex

A German couple who went to a fertility clinic after eight years of marriage have found out why they are still childless - they weren't having sex.

The University Clinic of Lubek said they had never heard of a case like it after examining the couple who went to see them last month for fertility tests.

Doctors subjected them to a series of examinations and found they were both apparently fertile, and should have had no trouble conceiving.

A clinic spokesman said: "When we asked them how often they had had sex, they looked blank, and said: "What do you mean?".

"We are not talking retarded people here, but a couple who were brought up in a religious environment who were simply unaware, after eight years of marriage, of the physical requirements necessary to procreate."

The 30-year-old wife and her 36-year-old husband are now being given sex therapy lessons while the university clinic undertakes a study to try to find out if there are more couples with a similar lack of sex education.

Old 05-18-2004, 07:36 AM   #26
weissenflatz
It's just words I write

Flying turtle

Flying turtle...
Old 05-19-2004, 07:41 PM   #27
Avalon

Oh-oh..somebody's parents forgot to have "the talk"

I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Old 05-20-2004, 06:38 AM   #28
weissenflatz
It's just words I write

or the story only included the birds and bees part.
Old 05-20-2004, 09:09 PM   #29
nycwriters
Stuck in T.O.

EUGENE, Ore. - A woman is accused of pouring boiling oil on her boyfriend's face in an argument over a Bible verse.

Angela S. Morris, 19, was charged with domestic violence assault and jailed on $250,000 bail. Her 31-year-old boyfriend, whose name was not released, was hospitalized with severe burns on his face, neck and chest.

The two were reading the Bible at the boyfriend's apartment May 13 when Morris went to the kitchen to prepare french fries, police said.

Morris told police that they continued to argue and that her boyfriend grabbed her from behind. Police said he then went to his bedroom to lie down. Morris followed and threw the oil on him, police said.
Old 05-21-2004, 01:03 PM   #30
weissenflatz
It's just words I write

Quote:
Originally posted by nycwriters
EUGENE, Ore. - A woman is accused of pouring boiling oil on her boyfriend's face in an argument over a Bible verse.

Angela S. Morris, 19, was charged with domestic violence assault and jailed on $250,000 bail. Her 31-year-old boyfriend, whose name was not released, was hospitalized with severe burns on his face, neck and chest.

The two were reading the Bible at the boyfriend's apartment May 13 when Morris went to the kitchen to prepare french fries, police said.

Morris told police that they continued to argue and that her boyfriend grabbed her from behind. Police said he then went to his bedroom to lie down. Morris followed and threw the oil on him, police said.
That'll teach him. Grabbing her from behind...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: