ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FICTION PROJECT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-10-2007, 12:22 AM   #181
lukkucairi
earth worker

floating in the dark beneath the skull, my son is learning insects. what may you want to do first so that the drug does not reach the baby status? and let everyone at the party know it.

"they had a little girl about my ear", you said.

"how do you know i'll fall?" whined the girl, around the "all or nothing" mentality that had effectively meant to make itself anew in gold and sinew of Bakersfield proper; to our right a tremendous aluminium.

"he's brilliant, isn't he?" Something in her tone. A sort of resignation?

"Ah," replied Spike knowingly. To fix their eyes on more points before they could reverse the ambiguous ground. They were hooligans, these two, and from what Peter read
lukkucairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 03:40 AM   #182
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
[quote=lukkucairi;343467]floating in the dark beneath the skull, my son is learning insects. what may you want to do first so that the drug does not reach the baby status? and let everyone at the party know it.

"they had a little girl about my ear", you said.

"how do you know i'll fall?" whined the girl, around the "all or nothing" mentality that had effectively meant to make itself anew in gold and sinew of Bakersfield proper; to our right a tremendous aluminium.

"he's brilliant, isn't he?" Something in her tone. A sort of resignation?

"Ah," replied Spike knowingly. To fix their eyes on more points before they could reverse the ambiguous ground. They were hooligans, these two, and from what Peter read "There should be," he says, "at least one peach per puzzle." A
Hyakujo's Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 06:15 AM   #183
zero
ª ★ ª

floating in the dark beneath the skull, my son is learning insects. what may you want to do first, so that the drug does not reach the baby status and let everyone at the party know it?

"they had a little girl about my ear," you said.

"how do you know i'll fall?" whined the girl, around the all or nothing mentality that had effectively meant to make itself anew in gold and sinew of bakersfield proper.

"to our right a tremendous aluminium. he's brilliant, isn't he?" (something in her tone. a sort of resignation?)

"ah," replied spike knowingly.

"to fix their eyes on more points before they could reverse the ambiguous ground." they were hooligans, these two, from what peter read.

"there should," he said, "be at least one peach per puzzle."

________
zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 06:30 AM   #184
zero
ª ★ ª

things that are most important to us are hidden because of their simplicity and familiarity
Old 05-15-2007, 08:40 AM   #185
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

things that are most important to us are hidden because of their simplicity and familiarity not of chaplains or silly, doltish folk, but of excellent knights and
Old 05-16-2007, 12:14 AM   #186
Bman
monkey

things that are most important to us are hidden because of their simplicity and familiarity not of chaplains or silly, doltish folk, but of excellent knights and Peck's strict Baptist upbringing. Nonetheless, the sight
Bman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 05:37 AM   #187
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

things that are most important to us are hidden because of their simplicity and familiarity not of chaplains or silly, doltish folk, but of excellent knights and Peck's strict Baptist upbringing. Nonetheless, the sight actually given to the gods was a cat. They claim that the animal
Old 05-16-2007, 11:03 AM   #188
brightpearl
Rhinoceros fan

things that are most important to us are hidden because of their simplicity and familiarity not of chaplains or silly, doltish folk, but of excellent knights and Peck's strict Baptist upbringing. Nonetheless, the sight actually given to the gods was a cat. They claim that the animal falls into erroneous ways. All preceding and succeeding buddhas always practice the
brightpearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 11:42 AM   #189
Numinous Molva
Expert Hotdog Slicer

things that are most important to us are hidden because of their simplicity and familiarity not of chaplains or silly, doltish folk, but of excellent knights and Peck's strict Baptist upbringing. Nonetheless, the sight actually given to the gods was a cat. They claim that the animal falls into erroneous ways. All preceding and succeeding buddhas always practice these questions, but also offer a set of empirical methods for completing the circle of
Numinous Molva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 12:07 PM   #190
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

things that are most important to us are hidden because of their simplicity and familiarity not of chaplains or silly, doltish folk, but of excellent knights and Peck's strict Baptist upbringing. Nonetheless, the sight actually given to the gods was a cat. They claim that the animal falls into erroneous ways. All preceding and succeeding buddhas always practice these questions, but also offer a set of empirical methods for completing the circle of Belt and its gaggle of 'creation scientists'. 'Mitochondrial Eve' she was named
Old 05-21-2007, 10:18 PM   #191
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

things that are most important to us are hidden because of their simplicity and familiarity not of chaplains or silly, doltish folk, but of excellent knights and Peck's strict Baptist upbringing. Nonetheless, the sight actually given to the gods was a cat. They claim that the animal falls into erroneous ways. All preceding and succeeding buddhas always practice these questions, but also offer a set of empirical methods for completing the circle of Belt and its gaggle of 'creation scientists'. 'Mitochondrial Eve' she was named my private time in the afternoon with a book open. But you
Old 05-21-2007, 10:44 PM   #192
Tunesmith
click click click

things that are most important to us are hidden because of their simplicity and familiarity not of chaplains or silly, doltish folk, but of excellent knights and Peck's strict Baptist upbringing. Nonetheless, the sight actually given to the gods was a cat. They claim that the animal falls into erroneous ways. All preceding and succeeding buddhas always practice these questions, but also offer a set of empirical methods for completing the circle of Belt and its gaggle of 'creation scientists'. 'Mitochondrial Eve' she was named my private time in the afternoon with a book open. But you filtrate the city the night before. Within a few hours, the streets of Querétaro
Old 05-22-2007, 04:06 PM   #193
Veruki
hint of olive

things that are most important to us are hidden because of their simplicity and familiarity not of chaplains or silly, doltish folk, but of excellent knights and Peck's strict Baptist upbringing. Nonetheless, the sight actually given to the gods was a cat. They claim that the animal falls into erroneous ways. All preceding and succeeding buddhas always practice these questions, but also offer a set of empirical methods for completing the circle of Belt and its gaggle of 'creation scientists'. 'Mitochondrial Eve' she was named my private time in the afternoon with a book open. But you filtrate the city the night before. Within a few hours, the streets of Querétaro solid, sustained growth
Old 05-22-2007, 06:28 PM   #194
T.I.P.
balancing actor

Things that are most important to us are hidden because of their simplicity and familiarity not of chaplains or silly, doltish folk, but of excellent knights and Peck's strict Baptist upbringing. Nonetheless, the sight actually given to the gods was a cat. They claim that the animal falls into erroneous ways. All preceding and succeeding buddhas always practice these questions, but also offer a set of empirical methods for completing the circle of Belt and its gaggle of 'creation scientists'. 'Mitochondrial Eve' she was named my private time in the afternoon with a book open. But you filtrate the city the night before, within a few hours, the streets of Querétaro solid.

Sustained growth, wallpaper's stained foliage, candlestubs lit to rotate in the air over
T.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 08:20 AM   #195
zero
ª ★ ª

sustained growth, wallpaper's stained foliage, candlestubs lit to rotate in the air over pockets of shadow.

"the tremor a fish detects

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: