ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2006, 07:54 PM   #10
velvetsteve

Exclamation KATE MOSS NEWS

Hi all,

Could this be true? I'm a huuge katemoss fan and found this on a website. It speaks of 'supermodel K.Moss' ..... found it on
http://myspace.com/theonejadedband and the article is below:

Does this mean Kate has not given up on rockers yet?

Grtz,

Steve

The One Jaded was formed by former Kunda members Vinc and Frederik who, after an intens couple of years of playing and working on the band, had become seriously addicted to hasj aswell as cocaine and other narcotics. It was one of their friends who actually send them to the famous Priority Drug Rehab Clinic in London were they stayed for about 3 months before rejoining planet earth. ''I'll have to explain what happened there in a book one day i suppose'', says Vinc ''cause i can just keep going and tell you stories''. One of the highlights while in rehab was Frederik running into supermodel K. Moss. She kindly introduced herself while the only thing he could say was 'Hello, i'm in a band'. Knowing that was actually not true anymore at that point. ''So i sadly explained my story to her'' Frederik continues ''and she was like: ''you should never give up your band or music'' and that's when i knew: ''i HAVE to start a new band''. Frederik told K. it would be a glitter rockband. ''She laughed but i think she knew what i ment''. The One Jaded was born. A couple of days later Vinc and Fred were fired from the hospital and started rehursing back in Holland and Belgium. They quickly found Geller on bas and Kris on Vocals. ''We actually did not tell them the whole rehab story'' Vinc says. ''But maybe one day we will''. There has always been a link between drugs and rocknroll but this one was actually a very positive one. The One Jaded are: Kris V. Vocals Fred V:Guitar Geller : Bass Vinc : Drums Previous Shows: Support act for The Rasmus Belgium And Luxemburg Popweek TheHague 2005 Emergenza Festival 2006
velvetsteve is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: