Protect the integrity.
Have fun.

----------------------------------------------

It was easier than we had thought.
Deviate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2004, 06:41 PM   #2
Smartypants
MR. Smartypants to you.

Location: Oh, YOU PEOPLE go ahead and call it "Frisco." See if I care.
It was easier than we had thought. Even Emily, who is usually such a complainer, commented that it seemed foolish to have been so concerned.
Smartypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2004, 06:45 PM   #3
Deviate
Butt-F***ing the World

It was easier than we had thought. Even Emily, who is usually such a complainer, commented that it seemed foolish to have been so concerned. But we weren't foolish, only causious.
Old 05-23-2004, 06:52 PM   #4
Gatsby
I used to be a girl

It was easier than we had thought. Even Emily, who is usually such a complainer, commented that it seemed foolish to have been so concerned. But we weren't foolish, only causious. Emily later told me that if she had known how easy it would be, she would have doubled her investment, but as it was, we couldn't have known.
Gatsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2004, 01:50 AM   #5
Deviate
Butt-F***ing the World

It was easier than we had thought. Even Emily, who is usually such a complainer, commented that it seemed foolish to have been so concerned. But we weren't foolish, only causious. Emily later told me that if she had known how easy it would be, she would have doubled her investment, but as it was, we couldn't have known. Just as we didn't know that as we were beginning to relax, the real struggle was about to begin, and that we were all in for much more than we had bargained for.
Old 05-24-2004, 03:37 AM   #6
funkytuba
Spone to Proonerisms

It was easier than we had thought. Even Emily, who is usually such a complainer, commented that it seemed foolish to have been so concerned. But we weren't foolish, only causious. Emily later told me that if she had known how easy it would be, she would have doubled her investment, but as it was, we couldn't have known. Just as we didn't know that as we were beginning to relax, the real struggle was about to begin, and that we were all in for much more than we had bargained for.

So as our van barrelled down the winding road our first clue should have been the lack of cars going in our direction.
funkytuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2004, 03:50 PM   #7
Dark Chocolate
Seductress

It was easier than we had thought. Even Emily, who is usually such a complainer, commented that it seemed foolish to have been so concerned. But we weren't foolish, only cautious. Emily later told me that if she had known how easy it would be, she would have doubled her investment, but as it was, we couldn't have known. Just as we didn't know that as we were beginning to relax, the real struggle was about to begin, and that we were all in for much more than we had bargained for.

So as our van barrelled down the winding road our first clue should have been the lack of cars going in our direction. Or maybe the first clue should've been the big red sign we must've passed at some point that said "DO NOT ENTER. WRONG WAY."
Old 06-16-2004, 10:05 PM   #8
Deviate
Butt-F***ing the World

It was easier than we had thought. Even Emily, who is usually such a complainer, commented that it seemed foolish to have been so concerned. But we weren't foolish, only cautious. Emily later told me that if she had known how easy it would be, she would have doubled her investment, but as it was, we couldn't have known. Just as we didn't know that as we were beginning to relax, the real struggle was about to begin, and that we were all in for much more than we had bargained for.

So as our van barrelled down the winding road our first clue should have been the lack of cars going in our direction. Or maybe the first clue should've been the big red sign we must've passed at some point that said "DO NOT ENTER. WRONG WAY." But our worries were not on what was in front of us, rather what we were leaving behind.
Old 06-16-2004, 10:56 PM   #9
Klynne
monkey

So as our van barrelled down the winding road our first clue should have been the lack of cars going in our direction. Or maybe the first clue should've been the big red sign we must've passed at some point that said "DO NOT ENTER. WRONG WAY." But our worries were not on what was in front of us, rather what we were leaving behind.

Why had we let Emily convince us to invest our individual savings in "Martha Stewart Inc."?
Klynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 12:43 PM   #10
Clytie
thundering is my favorite

Why had we let Emily convince us to invest our individual savings in "Martha Stewart Inc."? We were so young, so foolish.
bound by the rich red that runs coarsing
united we stand
stronger than before
able to face the dark
with hands entwined
Clytie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 09:13 PM   #11
Klynne
monkey

Why had we let Emily convince us to invest our individual savings in "Martha Stewart Inc."? We were so young, so foolish. Oh well, as they say, hindsight is 20/20.
Klynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 04:53 PM   #12
Clytie

Why had we let Emily convince us to invest our individual savings in "Martha Stewart Inc."? We were so young, so foolish. Oh well, as they say, hindsight is 20/20. And not only that investment, but all the other things Emily has manipluated us into doing.
united we stand
stronger than before
able to face the dark
with hands entwined
Old 06-26-2004, 08:10 AM   #13
clipmgr
monkey

Quote:
Originally posted by Clytie

Why had we let Emily convince us to invest our individual savings in "Martha Stewart Inc."? We were so young, so foolish. Oh well, as they say, hindsight is 20/20. And not only that investment, but all the other things Emily has manipluated us into doing.
At which point I said to everyone: "Martha's not gone yet, so who put Emily in charge, anyhow?"
Old 06-26-2004, 08:10 AM   #14
clipmgr
monkey

Quote:
Originally posted by Clytie

At which point I said to everyone: "Martha's not gone yet, so who put Emily in charge, anyhow?"
Old 06-26-2004, 11:07 AM   #15
Clytie

Why had we let Emily convince us to invest our individual savings in "Martha Stewart Inc."? We were so young, so foolish. Oh well, as they say, hindsight is 20/20. And not only that investment, but all the other things Emily has manipluated us into doing. At which point I said to everyone: "Martha's not gone yet, so who put Emily in charge, anyhow?" This seemed to anger the group immensely.
united we stand
stronger than before
able to face the dark
with hands entwined

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: