ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > LINKS
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-30-2002, 01:42 PM   #1
saskuoch
Somebody stole my cheese

Disturbing

I'm adding this link not because it's particularly impressive (they took down some of the longer movies), but simply because I want you to pity me. I had to sit through a semester of organic chemistry with the most offensive, conservative, "i want my woman barefoot and pregnant", religious zealot ever. Who also happens to be the creator of nano-kids. He's the guy who posts easy recipes for sarin on the internet, because he claims he's trying to make the government aware of how easy it is for terrorists to make it with all the chemicals we have available. Like aspirin. He's a fan of killing the whales, wiping out the wildlife in Alaska, and reintroducing DDT into everyday pesticide use. A whole semester of this...and he tested us over his opinions. He gets really big research grants, so he gets to do whatever he wants...like wasting his time with Dreamworks making molecule cartoons (coming soon to theaters near you!) Pity me, please:

Check out "the story"
We are, of course, now living in what George W. Bush has called the "era of personal responsibility": if a child chooses to have parents who can't afford health care, that child will have to accept the consequences.
saskuoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2002, 12:21 PM   #2
bealeblues
where's my salt?

i barely survived 30 seconds of that guy's web site, much less a whole semester of him.... you have my pity, as requested....
bealeblues is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: