ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > CURRENT EVENTS
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2007, 05:05 PM   #31
House,M.D.
Everybody Lies

Re: your edit

It shows a remarkable lack of restraint and self control; you've actually gone out of your way to validate every negative opinion expressed about you.

You don't need my help; you're doing a great job of embarrassing yourself.

Kudos, thank you, and goodbye.
Old 06-07-2007, 06:14 PM   #32
Audreyvgs
Blue's Clues

I don't believe in Hell, but in this case,
I'd say that all zealots rule there.

Well said, doc. every single point he made.

bleh.
Old 06-08-2007, 05:09 AM   #33
craig johnston
dalai clique

Location: tea leaf towers - home of fine musical entertainment
Quote:
You see uneducated people will always allow others who appoint themselves to think and act for them , this syndrome of responsibility by proxy grows from a weak social system where higher education takes a back seat to superstition and myths.
so we're talking about alabama now?

Quote:
What we have here are in the west are a group , or shall we say a society of hard working , highly educated enfranchised people who are busily debating about whether they should defend themselves from an onslaught by a group of bloodthirsty Disenfrachised Cro-Magnons who's belief is that their way is the only way , and we accomodate them about this in lieu to actually planning a solid defense first and offering them our help second .
this kind of simplistic attitude is at the heart of the problem. as long as there are people on both sides who characterise the other in such schoolyard terms, the rest of us will have to suffer. the 'defensive' act of attacking iraq has only created more fuel to the fire and encouraged those who are against america to see it exactly as you describe them, ie 'a group of bloodthirsty Disenfrachised Cro-Magnons who's belief is that their way is the only way'.

the fact is that the vast majority of people around the world want to live in peace and security, and to have the chance to create a better life for themselves and their children. it is the name calling extremists on both sides who are causing the conflict.
i wish we would move on, grow up, and start to address each others concerns so that we can have a peaceful world. this will not be achieved through childish insults such as those above.
Old 06-08-2007, 04:13 PM   #34
The Duke
banned

What a Para"docs" you are in

Quote:
Originally Posted by House,M.D. View Post
Re: your edit

It shows a remarkable lack of restraint and self control; you've actually gone out of your way to validate every negative opinion expressed about you.

You don't need my help; you're doing a great job of embarrassing yourself.

Kudos, thank you, and goodbye.

Being such a moralist here must be completely time consuming for you Doc , Yet you still find the extra time to add your own negativity in invading someone elses thread not with an upright response of honest debate , but instead with weasely like conjecture, and complaint .....

Call me obtuse or whatever , even a troll but the mirror is on you pal ,,,,,try the Helicopter view for once .....see what you say to me and see what you do ...

For Example Doc,

You parting with me, here on my own thread is such sweet laughter !

Last edited by The Duke : 06-09-2007 at 04:17 AM.
Old 06-08-2007, 04:26 PM   #35
The Duke
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig johnston View Post
so we're talking about alabama now?

this kind of simplistic attitude is at the heart of the problem. as long as there are people on both sides who characterise the other in such schoolyard terms, the rest of us will have to suffer. the 'defensive' act of attacking iraq has only created more fuel to the fire and encouraged those who are against america to see it exactly as you describe them, ie 'a group of bloodthirsty Disenfrachised Cro-Magnons who's belief is that their way is the only way'.

the fact is that the vast majority of people around the world want to live in peace and security, and to have the chance to create a better life for themselves and their children. it is the name calling extremists on both sides who are causing the conflict.
i wish we would move on, grow up, and start to address each others concerns so that we can have a peaceful world. this will not be achieved through childish insults such as those above.
Yahoo ! I guess you are fixing to play the Redneck card here on me any minute now , man somethings are so predictable it seems .

Your Right though "most people do want to live in peace and security"

but alas good sir , these items are not mere rhetoric solely designed to be added to your daily combo of spn (as in twisting my words here such as you have done ), and Liberal dicotomy.

Your solution is actually no solution to it at all , To you we're the Cro Magnons because in your view we are picking on a tiny minority of headchoppers who had declared war on us over Ten years ago , and have vowed for our destruction ..I find very little peace and security in that plain cold hard fact I might add !
have you ever tried to explain it this way to an Isalamofacist , and see what reaction you will get ?

Last edited by The Duke : 06-08-2007 at 04:30 PM.
Old 06-08-2007, 06:32 PM   #36
craig johnston
dalai clique

ok, first off;

Quote:
You see uneducated people will always allow others who appoint themselves to think and act for them , this syndrome of responsibility by proxy grows from a weak social system where higher education takes a back seat to superstition and myths.
click

Quote:
To you we're the Cro Magnons because in your view we are picking on a tiny minority of headchoppers who had declared war on us over Ten years ago , and have vowed for our destruction
no, what i said was:

Quote:
those who are against america to see it exactly as you describe them
&

Quote:
it is the name calling extremists on both sides who are causing the conflict
i'm not against america and i'm not calling people cro-magnons or whatever.
that was my point. we have to grow up, engage with each other and find to some way to live together on this planet that we share. whether you like it or not, there are many millions of moslems living around the world and only a very small percentage of them are hell bent on our destruction, just the same as there are only a small minority of christians who wish to destroy islam. so why this conflict? your narrow view of a pure and just west under threat from 'islamofascists' is just not adequate for the complexity of the situation, and as long as there are people on both sides who use this kind of inflammitory language, i fear the situation will not improve. we've tried the 'bomb 'em into the stone age' type of interaction for many centuries and it is horrific, unproductive and just plain wasteful.
it's time to move on.
Old 06-08-2007, 06:52 PM   #37
Audreyvgs
Blue's Clues

Last edited by Audreyvgs : 06-09-2007 at 06:15 PM.
Old 06-08-2007, 07:46 PM   #38
Brynn
constantly amazed

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke View Post
here on my own thread
Not sure why, but the words "flash mob" just came to mind...
Old 06-09-2007, 04:14 AM   #39
The Duke
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig johnston View Post
ok, first off;

click

no, what i said was:

&

i'm not against america and i'm not calling people cro-magnons or whatever.
that was my point. we have to grow up, engage with each other and find to some way to live together on this planet that we share. whether you like it or not, there are many millions of moslems living around the world and only a very small percentage of them are hell bent on our destruction, just the same as there are only a small minority of christians who wish to destroy islam. so why this conflict? your narrow view of a pure and just west under threat from 'islamofascists' is just not adequate for the complexity of the situation, and as long as there are people on both sides who use this kind of inflammitory language, i fear the situation will not improve. we've tried the 'bomb 'em into the stone age' type of interaction for many centuries and it is horrific, unproductive and just plain wasteful.
it's time to move on.
Very Good , you have a very noble case here ...only one thing Craig , and oh it's such a stickler too ....

Did you tell this to the Islamofacists ?

Do you really think that a mob of Islamofacist fanatic savages and their support structures are gonna go for your wonderful ideas ?

You see here is my point , for some reason there is a contingency of westerners who are blind to this fact , and they think it is up to us to initiate a peace with a group that has declared war upon us ....they do not realize that waving white flags in the face of this enemy only means weakness to them , they do not realize that this enemy cranks up the war when it sees surrender , and in fact they do not realise that the Word Islam itself means subbmission .

Yes Craig you do have a wonderful outlook ,and it's a very acceptable one by western values , now if only the enemy shared that view or even shared a thought process that was in the 21st century . I think if that were possible we might even succeed .

There is still plenty of time for you to hit the library and read about the history of Islam , and it's founder I think you don't realize what it is we are all actually up against.
Old 06-09-2007, 04:46 AM   #40
The Duke
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audreyvgs View Post

Of course you have these sorts of nightmares about anyone who isn't in lockstep with your brand of politics Audrey ....the term commonly used to describe this sort of behaviour you are showing is "Hate" .

Of course I want you to know that I don't hate you Audrey.

Instead I pity you for having so much Hatred for someone you don't even know well enough , that you decide to post some goofy picture that has absolutely nothing to do with who they really are , It doesn't even look like me but thats just your Idea of how everyone who doesn't agree with your brand of group think should look .

You are a classic Audrey , Hatred combined with stereotyping , I'm sure the KKK would welcome you into their organisation with open arms .

Audrey , Try to understand that this is simply your own phantasms at work ...

now I am going to give you a little dose of reality just to freshen up for the lie you have published here about me , but before I begin to repost this article , let me say that I was once a Democrat , but left the folds when I saw all the Leftist Hatred creeping in to the party along with the rhetoric of intolerance .

The guy who wrote the following article is a respected Psychiatrist and he coined the term " Liberal Disease " if only because it really does exist , and it afflicts millions of honest Americans each year like a cancer .

For what you have me pegged as is totally erroneous , for I am no Republican either , I am an Independant or what you may see as a centrist ...hee hee hee !

Just read this simple article and know something about yourself for once :

Quote:
The liberal disease

By Marcus J. Goldman

"It's one thing to support the president but an entirely different matter to have a Bush bumper sticker on your car." And so it began my wife's initiation into the loving, tolerant fold of liberal women acquaintances. She had declined an offer to help finance John Kerry's campaign. What a firestorm! My poor wife had thought that liberal Democrats epitomized free speech, the civil exchange of ideas, diversity and inclusion. Rather than intellectual discourse, however, she found a light show of censorship, revulsion and hate. In a show of incredulous hostility, they swarmed around her, called her names and then left her to sit by herself. In recounting the day's events, she told me she had contracted "You-are-a-fascist-and are-alone-iosis."
I confessed that I too had gotten the bug my boss yelled at me and called me a fascist. I think the kids have it too. Their elementary school newspaper carried an informal poll of well-informed students (K through 5) which listed reasons to love John Kerry and hate George Bush. Deep within the network of caves buried under our community, a conspiracy is afoot to quarantine us. Rightly so. Who wants this disease?
The creation of an illusion that support for the president is aberrant, is unsettling . . . but not surprising. My wife's pals represent a microcosm of liberal fantasy made real. Of course, her secret connections to Halliburton are well known. She is milking the Iraqi people. She hates poor people and offers snide remarks about the handicapped. Beneath the various mysteries contained in every woman's purse, fitted snugly next to her lipstick and Nazi identity card, are her machine gun and Confederate flag. My wife staunchly supports marching off to any war without reason. She is delighted when we suffer casualties. She advocates unsafe abortion and hates gay people. Because she supports the Patriot Act, she hates free speech. A cross hangs over the bed, even though she is Jewish. She despises clean water. Saddam's spider hole briefcase hangs on her wall. She supports right-wing conspiracies of all shapes and sizes. But now that "You-are-a-fascist-and are-alone-iosis" has been confirmed by laboratory rats, what to do? She requires an emergent eight point plan of treatment:
1) She is right to feel alone, even if Republicans control both houses of Congress, 2/3 of governorships (including our state's governorship) and, oh yes, the presidency. She should hang her head in shame.
2) She is a fascist she should just go with it.
3) She has a right to support the president, as long as she keeps it to herself. She has to lose the bumper sticker.
4) She should self-censor her thoughts and ideas: Her friends are far too busy with their social agendas to continuously provide this important service.
5) She is exclusive and intolerant even more so since Republicans freed the slaves and outvoted Democrats in support of the 1964 Civil Rights Act. She should crawl into a hole.
6) She must not take a black eye for her beliefs: With all her war-like aggression, who has time? She must put a bag over her head.
7) She must give all of her money away after all, her friends give their money away...to their children and their brokers.
8) For her views whatever they are, she should be arrested, isolated, convicted and sentenced. After all, that is the hallmark of judicial activism.
What do I really tell her? Liberal thought defies reality. Ideas are impulse driven, emotional and certainly in the case of my wife, shamefully wrong and hypocritical. In fact, she has the anti-disease. Accusations leveled against her are simply intolerable projections of her friends' own shortcomings. They loathe free speech unless it is their own, are well connected, have plenty of money, speak ill of others less fortunate. Their notion of diversity is superficial. Their censorship skills are finely honed. I tell my wife that feelings of isolation are a contrived illusion a smokescreen created by those who have no true core beliefs. I tell her that liberals are collections of small clumps of desperate groups with varied agendas who emerge en masse to fruitlessly scream and protest at rallies. But the stakes are truly great. How ironic, I tell her, that the appeasing Bush hating "why can't we all get along" party of Al Gore, Nancy Pelosi and Ted Kennedy dream of world involvement in our nation's affairs and wish to be guided by a bouquet of warring Third World nations . . . yet are so completely devoid of any ability to tolerate differing views on even the most local community level. The party of civility and inclusion is truly the party of shrieking instability, unabashed anger, inequality and emotionality.
My wife will not be financing John Kerry's election bid. Who would want the support of someone with "You-are-a-fascist-and are-alone-iosis" anyway?

Dr. Marcus J. Goldman is a psychiatrist and author of "The Joy of Fatherhood."
Truer Words were never spoken .....this is the Democratic party of today , a party filled with a membership who's charter is "animosity first , and forcing subjective opinion second "

Heres the big difference between you and I :
No matter what you believe or say about me Audrey , I will not allow myself to come down to your level and start hating ....Simply Put : You Lost !

I don't hate you , in fact I find you rather stimulating as someone who I can observe that proves every point I have ever made about Liberal disease, the group think , Lock step , and the so called Progressive culture we now have infesting American culture .

Way to go Baby !

Last edited by The Duke : 06-10-2007 at 03:14 AM.
Old 06-09-2007, 07:17 AM   #41
craig johnston
dalai clique

so what it boils down to is:

we = good
they = bad

therefore exterminate them.

where have i heard that one before?

Old 06-09-2007, 09:42 AM   #42
Avalon

Cool Everybody run!

They're coming. they're coming for us....
What ever will we do??

I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Old 06-09-2007, 10:21 AM   #43
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl

"Islamofascist"?

Duke, the linking of two words to form what people tend to accept uncritically as a technical term is, put most politely, a common device. I can't think of a single fascist muslim state today. Plenty of dodgy regimes but none fascist.
Old 06-09-2007, 10:35 AM   #44
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
words mean stuff?
Old 06-09-2007, 12:11 PM   #45
Avalon

I posted the Transformer thing as a joke. . I should have read his newer posts before I did that. Having him on ignore is the answer ( and how I missed his later posts..my bad ).

People...
If you met this guy on the street..would you interact? Talk to him?
If he called your house...would you answer the phone?

I didn't think so.
So just remember....

it doesn't eat..
it doesn't poop,
it doesn't poop...
It DIES

I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: