ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > CURRENT EVENTS
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-12-2007, 11:27 AM   #76
Random Logic
Registered User
 
Random Logic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Inspiration
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke View Post
I understand your point also , stereotyping all Muslims as Islamofacists is not what I'm about anyway,
Good to hear but for the record, so that all understands my intent, the things I wrote are not to say that you are classifying all muslims in the same catagory of the Islamofascist, and it does not seem that you have taken my comments that way.

Quote:
and I agree that it is totally wrong to do so ....We both know there are many different kinds of Muslims , for example Sufists, who are the most tolerant and free of all in the religion , thefact they are mostly labeled as infidels by the hardline Islamonazis precedes them .
Yes there are many different kinds of Muslims, and not all Muslims follow the strict code set forth by Allah, as Mohammed has decreed. An example of this is Waffa bin Laden, the neice of Osama bin Laden. Waffa doesn't ahere to all of the rules set forth by her religion and it probably gives her family ulcers.

Quote:
When I say Islamofacist , I mean the guys from Al Qaida and Hizb'alah who prromote the kind of random death to innocent unsuspecting people that is so despicable that the extent of their immorality is almost impossible to describe.
Point taken.

Quote:
My Flavor of the Week is always gonna be the Islamonazis ,I dislike them for their cruel inhuman actions and I bash em every chance I get , I call em S'plodeydopes ,and I want to see them all driven out of their secret caves and hidy holes with their hands high in the air saying to the world " We Surender , and quit making Holy war , as Alah always intended "
I see nothing wrong with such a quest, however I do not see it happening. You will always have the Islamofascist type I fear.
__________________
The Democrats seem to be basically nicer people, but they have demonstrated time and again that they have the management skills of celery. They're the kind of people who'd stop to help you change a flat, but would somehow manage to set your car on fire. I would be reluctant to entrust them with a Cuisinart, let alone the economy. ~ Dave Berry
Random Logic is offline  
Old 06-12-2007, 01:01 PM   #77
The Duke
banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: "Somewhere In the Space Time Continuum"
Posts: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee View Post
So...Duke...(if that is your real name), you seem, experienced, with "names". Please answer this question regarding names:

"What would you name someone who enters another person's home/residence/hang-out without permission...whether it be a private residence or a public residence with an established communal population...and then proceeds to make him/herself at home pissing on the residence and existing population by engaging in what amounts to "name calling" and "offensive banter" (offensive as defined by the established population of course), without bothering to find out if their personal "idom" is acceptable to the established population, and who furthermore defends his "offensiveness" using the same "offensive idiom" despite the established population letting the as yet to be named (by you) person know that their behaviour/idom is inappropriate to the residence and to the established population?

*Awaits your learned response.*








(ps...many on this board would most probably answer; "TROLL")
You know I don't really care to answer that kind of question at all ,mainly because it's clearly cynical and intended to be mean spirited .
You see unlike you , I don't live on a message board ...I have a life you know ....

But you can answer that question for me if you like , and you can even say Whatever you wish, In fact You can even call that situation whatever you like , even if it means you have to wind up doing the goose step to get your message across , it still won't mean one hill of beans to me .......So go for it , whatever blows your skirt up pal ! lmao
The Duke is offline  
Old 06-12-2007, 01:14 PM   #78
The Duke
banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: "Somewhere In the Space Time Continuum"
Posts: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Logic View Post
Good to hear but for the record, so that all understands my intent, the things I wrote are not to say that you are classifying all muslims in the same catagory of the Islamofascist, and it does not seem that you have taken my comments that way.



Yes there are many different kinds of Muslims, and not all Muslims follow the strict code set forth by Allah, as Mohammed has decreed. An example of this is Waffa bin Laden, the neice of Osama bin Laden. Waffa doesn't ahere to all of the rules set forth by her religion and it probably gives her family ulcers.



Point taken.



I see nothing wrong with such a quest, however I do not see it happening. You will always have the Islamofascist type I fear.
Yes thats a valid point also , However I don't actually see this as a quest ....I look at it simply like a businessman would ....

Let's go over it together, I'm sure you may even agree with the following idea:

Islamofacists are in the business of totalitarianism and subjogation through fear, and in order to reach their goals they will use every form of known terror to strike that fear into a population....

"I think it's damn good business not to fear them at all , and instead speak out against their terror instead of reaching for different modes of appeasement , or even avoiding discussing their trangressions due to the fear factor they build "

ANd when they don't listen , Act !


IMHO The best way to put any terrorist out of business quickly , is simply not to allow ourselves to be terrorized by their acts in the first place .....


When they come to call with terror , just learn to accept it , and when they are done doing their crimes just look at them and say " Okay Mr. Terrorist , are you finished ? ...Good , now it's My Turn ! "

then just come down on them like a ton of bricks with everything you have !
The Duke is offline  
Old 06-12-2007, 01:33 PM   #79
Avalon
Moderator
 
Avalon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: A much better place
Posts: 5,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke View Post
You know I don't really care to answer that kind of question at all ,mainly because it's clearly cynical and intended to be mean spirited .
You see unlike you , I don't live on a message board ...I have a life you know ....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
__________________
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Avalon is offline  
Old 06-12-2007, 01:55 PM   #80
zenbabe
Lollypop!
 
zenbabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: we are all made of stars
Posts: 11,690
^^^^^ that made me laugh too!
__________________
Be yourself, because the people that mind don't matter, and the people that matter don't mind.

-Dr. Seuss
zenbabe is offline  
Old 06-12-2007, 05:00 PM   #81
The Duke
banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: "Somewhere In the Space Time Continuum"
Posts: 211
Avalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Missing some context today aren't we , after all the answer applys to this post :


Quote:
"What would you name someone who enters another person's home/residence/hang-out without permission...whether it be a private residence or a public residence with an established communal population...and then proceeds to make him/herself at home
I think it's darn funny too, and the fact that the pitfall was so skillfully avoided with this just reply is expected of course .


You aren't really laughing , I know , you're simply picking at a scab , but the darn thing just won't bleed now will it ?

C'mon I know you can do better than this

roflmao
The Duke is offline  
Old 06-12-2007, 10:00 PM   #82
Avalon
Moderator
 
Avalon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: A much better place
Posts: 5,931
Quote:
You see unlike you , I don't live on a message board ...I have a life you know ....

You aren't really laughing , I know , you're simply picking at a scab , but the darn thing just won't bleed now will it ?
You're wrong... it really made me laugh.
I don't care if you have scabs or that you don't bleed...I didn't expect that you would; everyone knows you don't get blood from a turnip.
__________________
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Avalon is offline  
Old 06-12-2007, 10:32 PM   #83
Random Logic
Registered User
 
Random Logic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Inspiration
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke View Post
Let's go over it together, I'm sure you may even agree with the following idea:

Islamofacists are in the business of totalitarianism and subjogation through fear, and in order to reach their goals they will use every form of known terror to strike that fear into a population....
I find that I cannot disagree with this statement concerning the Islamofascist, at best I can only reword it and possibly broaden the boundaries of your intent. In the end rewording of this comment would only serve to be counterproductive and possibly it would take us along avenues of thought which has little or no bearing on the intended idea.

Quote:
"I think it's damn good business not to fear them at all , and instead speak out against their terror instead of reaching for different modes of appeasement , or even avoiding discussing their trangressions due to the fear factor they build "

ANd when they don't listen , Act !


IMHO The best way to put any terrorist out of business quickly , is simply not to allow ourselves to be terrorized by their acts in the first place .....

When they come to call with terror , just learn to accept it , and when they are done doing their crimes just look at them and say " Okay Mr. Terrorist , are you finished ? ...Good , now it's My Turn ! "

then just come down on them like a ton of bricks with everything you have !
I can't argue with this logic either. Life is a two-way street, we should not only treat others as we wish to be treated but we also should also be treated by others in the manner we treat them. This sounds like I am saying the same thing twice but in reality it shows the same point from two different perspectives.
__________________
The Democrats seem to be basically nicer people, but they have demonstrated time and again that they have the management skills of celery. They're the kind of people who'd stop to help you change a flat, but would somehow manage to set your car on fire. I would be reluctant to entrust them with a Cuisinart, let alone the economy. ~ Dave Berry
Random Logic is offline  
Old 06-12-2007, 11:16 PM   #84
Audreyvgs
Blue's Clues
 
Audreyvgs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: on Yur Last Nerve, huh?
Posts: 5,412
If I decided to grow up and debate, I'd find somebody to debate who wasn't a zealot. I believe that all zealots are hyperfocused on themselves and their interests, and don't really care to hear another side. Why bother. Duke, you aren't worth another minute of my time.
Audreyvgs is offline  
Old 06-15-2007, 02:55 AM   #85
The Duke
banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: "Somewhere In the Space Time Continuum"
Posts: 211
Righhhht !@

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
You're wrong... it really made me laugh.
I don't care if you have scabs or that you don't bleed...I didn't expect that you would; everyone knows you don't get blood from a turnip.
Your Reply has been listed as Lame Answer 1

and Your answer is clearly OT impolite and intolerant of course only meaning one thing ...

If you don't really care about what I say , then why do you bother coming into this thread then , genius ?

Could it be ? oh wait I've seen one of those before ..usually hangin out under a bridge ! roflmao

Last edited by The Duke : 06-15-2007 at 09:04 AM.
The Duke is offline  
Old 06-15-2007, 02:57 AM   #86
The Duke
banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: "Somewhere In the Space Time Continuum"
Posts: 211
Yeahhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audreyvgs View Post
If I decided to grow up and debate, I'd find somebody to debate who wasn't a zealot. I believe that all zealots are hyperfocused on themselves and their interests, and don't really care to hear another side. Why bother. Duke, you aren't worth another minute of my time.
And this is Lame Answer number 2

C'mon , you meant to tell me that you didn't come here into my thread to debate?

What did you come in here for anyway then ?


of course I don't expect you to answer that respectfully , you apparently are not synonymous with any form of respect !

Last edited by The Duke : 06-15-2007 at 09:01 AM.
The Duke is offline  
Old 06-15-2007, 03:05 AM   #87
The Duke
banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: "Somewhere In the Space Time Continuum"
Posts: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenbabe View Post
^^^^^ that made me laugh too!
Yeah but the one I'm really laughing at is the one who told me in so many words that by coming here to post I am invading his home ....go figure the comedy of that one if you will ....it's a clear case of twisted LLLlogic
The Duke is offline  
Old 06-15-2007, 07:40 AM   #88
Coffee
Cheeses Save
 
Coffee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Floating
Posts: 9,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke View Post
Yeah but the one I'm really laughing at is the one who told me in so many words that by coming here to post I am invading his home ....go figure the comedy of that one if you will ....it's a clear case of twisted LLLlogic
I can see how that would seem funny to someone who considers message boards to be virtual public pit toilets.
But, what you fail to recognize, despite many many attempts to get this point across to you by a number of established members of this board, is that this message board IS a Community...such as it is...and you have been crapping in it since you got here.
You don't fit in here Duke.
Your style of message boarding would be welcome (or expected anyhow) on many message boards...why don't you go find one of those instead of defiling this one?

Answer to question. Because you ARE a troll...at least on this board you are.

Here a couple of boards on an easy to register site you might fit into better:

http://forums.craigslist.org/?forumID=20 (World politics forum on Craig's List)
http://forums.craigslist.org/?forumID=23 (Mid-East politics forum on Craig's List)

Or...are you here simply because on a REAL argumentative board you don't have the skills/talent/brains to keep up with the Good Debaters??
Coffee is offline  
Old 06-15-2007, 08:47 AM   #89
The Duke
banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: "Somewhere In the Space Time Continuum"
Posts: 211
Ha ha ha ha ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee View Post
I can see how that would seem funny to someone who considers message boards to be virtual public pit toilets.
But, what you fail to recognize, despite many many attempts to get this point across to you by a number of established members of this board, is that this message board IS a Community...such as it is...and you have been crapping in it since you got here.
You don't fit in here Duke.
Your style of message boarding would be welcome (or expected anyhow) on many message boards...why don't you go find one of those instead of defiling this one?

Answer to question. Because you ARE a troll...at least on this board you are.

Here a couple of boards on an easy to register site you might fit into better:

http://forums.craigslist.org/?forumID=20 (World politics forum on Craig's List)
http://forums.craigslist.org/?forumID=23 (Mid-East politics forum on Craig's List)

Or...are you here simply because on a REAL argumentative board you don't have the skills/talent/brains to keep up with the Good Debaters??


I insulted you ?

Last edited by The Duke : 06-15-2007 at 09:01 AM.
The Duke is offline  
Old 06-15-2007, 08:55 AM   #90
The Duke
banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: "Somewhere In the Space Time Continuum"
Posts: 211
Ha ha ha ha ha

what a world here !

Last edited by The Duke : 06-15-2007 at 09:05 AM.
The Duke is offline  
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -3. The time now is 10:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.