ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2007, 10:25 AM   #16
Veruki
hint of olive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna View Post
Are those little goats frolicking?? I feel warm and fuzzy now .
Old 05-05-2007, 10:48 AM   #17
Robin
banned

Here's your dream maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red2 View Post
Just to let you know right off this Dream Maker is probably the Mopeder from ICQ or the anon that is ripping ICQ apart. I can't prove that but I have my suspecions. This is what he does. Is is probably the person that complained about Duke because he hates Duke.

:: nope - it was folks from this board

Second. I want to say that I am very disappointed. All the users that came here from ICQ came here because I pointed them in this direction. I did this because I watched this board for a while and thought it was a good place to come where we would be welcomed not censored.

:: that was your mistake. i will certainly censor if it comes down to it. you seem to think free speech means you have the right to capitalize on other people's publishing platforms. not true. you can't write whatever you want in the NYTimes Op Ed (that's a newspaper) or the classified section for that matter. you can however say whatever you want in a forum that you control. that's what i suggest you do...maybe call it "everyone's a ***** except for me".

I understand that you want to keep your board a civil place for your users to come. That is what we wanted as well. But to ban people because they have strong opinions is just wrong.

:: i don't think so. the loonies shout the loudest. can't wait for the racists to show up!

Not only did you ban Duke because he was posting more than you felt he should, you closed an entire forum (CE) off to all users including your regulars. Is that fair to them? No. Why ban someone for having an opinion when they offend someone when there is an ignore function available.

:: because casual users/ guests see everything...think of a ban as a universal ignore function and you might feel better.

You banned duke because some complained about him. Well Why didnt you just suggest to them that they put him on ignore? What about all the other people that wanted to read his threads. That wanted to debate with him? Im not just talking about the new comers here I am also talking about the regulars here. I am sure there are some that would like to talk to Duke and debate with him. you banned a man that speaks his mind. He can be colorful at times but he is a good man with a good heart. I was wrong about this board.

:: yes you were.

To all those nice people I have met here thanks for having us and sorry we cant stay but I for one will not stay at a place that will ban me for using freedom of speech. The fact of the matter is Frank can't handle us or the truth.

:: right....i can't handle the truth. i saw that movie. that guy was crazy too.

apparently not only do sticks and stone hurt him but words do as well.

:: of course they do. but yours don't.

you guys have a great time. I am sure this board will return to it previous dull self within a few days. Take care all. BTW Frank you can Ban me now. and I know you will be deleting this thread so that no one can see it. Thats your right.

:: no problem - i see that you are organizing a "let's get banned from the zefrank forum day" on ICQ. let me help you with that.

here's dream maker as anon on ICQ, a stalker and a felon.

Hope you enjoy IT'S company over here in the land of milk and honey.
Thanks for the "warm" welcome.

Robin

----------------------------------------------------------------
THIS IS A POST FROM ICQ>>>>
Red,Stephi B,Robin,medic,Kent the kluck,... Unrated Rating:Rate it(?)

Anonymous

sure made asses of yourselves here the past few days. you fukin assholes are the laughing stock of Current Events , not to mention ZFRANK voard that you all tried to ruin. jackoffs
Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 02:44 PM   #18
Bickering

????

Quote:
Originally Posted by zefrank View Post
Ahem. I am hardly a 'troll'. I believe each individual needs to be judged on their own merits. Respect is earned, not demanded - that is a two way street. Or is this a one way? (I didn't see any signs!) LOL

I joined on the premise that this was a great forum. What the heck is going on? People coming and going...cripes!!!!!

So much for discussion.
Bickering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 02:50 PM   #19
craig johnston
dalai clique

Location: tea leaf towers - home of fine musical entertainment
they came, they bored, they were bonkers.

don't worry about it.

Old 05-05-2007, 02:53 PM   #20
nowhereman
monkey

Bick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bickering View Post
Ahem. I am hardly a 'troll'. I believe each individual needs to be judged on their own merits. Respect is earned, not demanded - that is a two way street. Or is this a one way? (I didn't see any signs!) LOL

I joined on the premise that this was a great forum. What the heck is going on? People coming and going...cripes!!!!!

So much for discussion.
In my opinion this placed showed it's true colors when it banned Duke right out the gates, no warning, nothing. To be honest, this place couldn't handle Duke if they tried. I would include myself in that category. They are a very closed minded bunch with all similar views and opinions. Anything they disagree with gets tossed out. Bottom line, many of us are moving on to greener pastures.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 03:32 PM   #21
lostsadie
Pigmy person...

Did someone insinuate that their are bigots here?

Quote:
Dictionary.com
Word History: Bigots may have more in common with God than one might think. Legend has it that Rollo, the first duke of Normandy, refused to kiss the foot of the French King Charles III, uttering the phrase bi got, his borrowing of the assumed Old English equivalent of our expression by God. ...
Goats eat troll's feet, bi got

Goats don't kiss them

Cause goats have more in common with God

So...if not kissing someone's feet makes me a bigot, well um I'll take that

Old 05-05-2007, 03:34 PM   #22
Avalon

Quote:
Bottom line, many of us are moving on to greener pastures

Well, then this is goodbye. I hate long goodbyes. Please don't drag it out...just go and don't look back.

I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 04:03 PM   #23
AngelofGOD
monkey

Today is a very sad day for me. My worst fear has been realized. An Angel has taken up position in your country.
I have word today. Been to Florida lately. Been to Alaska lately, and soon the rivers. Soon Airborne. if not already.

You will go to war America with a foreign country and your new president will change his mind about the danger and recall the troops.

You will die in the streets. You're been handed over.

His there still hope for you America. I have been given a place of refuge. I'm been given a place to stay outside of this country.
I thought that all of this would not take place until after the election but it has begun already.

If there is still hope, you must resue as many sea mammals as possible. You must build a special ship, with separate quarters for each sea mammals, the men who will fight the war must not be on the same ship with the sea mammals for they will all die before they have even seen the country that they will fight.

Birds are flying out of the sky by the thousands,and Many sea mammals are dieing in Florida. Soon many will die by drinking the water.

The way is been cut and left open for the enemy.
America pray for your country for an angel has taken up position in you. I have seen the child that will come into this world.

The time is near.

I do not know how soon I will leave this country but at the first talk of war I will leave the country for it is not you America that will see victory it is your enemies for you have been handed over to the enemy.

Where ever that I am I will mourn you America.
God has taken care of the birds and the Sea mammals for centuries now even the birds and Sea mammals are been spared the terrible fate that will come to you.

They are been taken out first for what will come to you America is so terrible that even the birds and sea mammals are spared.
Why have you refused to repent America?
Why have you forgotten the ways of your forefathers?.
Why do you laugh and carry on as if you do not see danger?
America repent and do what is right.

One day God the Father took me up to heaven and gave me eyes and ears like he has.
It was like the eyes of an eagle that can see its prey from many miles away.
I saw all the people in the earth, walking driving eating etc, even zero in on certain people.
I could hear the people talking in their day to day lives.
I saw people also that indulge in evil behind close door.
God the Father said to me " I see and hear all these things and I wait for the people to change and how long shall I wait?. I broke down crying and I said Lord it is because they have no one to lead them, but if you where to send someone to lead them then it would have been different.

God has given you America someone to lead you and you have reject him.

An Angel has taken up position in you America and it will go worse for you than it will for your enemy.
God the Father told you he is a jealous God, have you forgotten what a jealous lover is capable of.

It is so bad for you America that I have been sent away from this country, My eyes will not see the terror that is to come.
I have lived here along time and I have come to love this country so much and many of the people here. There are tears in my eyes for I know there isn't much to be done. If only the things that I see wasn't true.

Saved as many Sea mammals has possible, you will need them to fight the war coming to you.
Bring the troops closer to home or as close together as possible. Your army is space out too much.
WHAT EVER YOU DO; DO NOT PLACE THE SEA MAMMALS ON THE SAME SHIP WITH THE MEN WHO WILL FIGHT THE WAR.
AngelofGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 04:07 PM   #24
Avalon

I have always loved that post^^^^^^^^^^

remember..god is a manatee!
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 04:11 PM   #25
Tunesmith
click click click

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
They are a very closed minded bunch with all similar views and opinions. Anything they disagree with gets tossed out. Bottom line, many of us are moving on to greener pastures.
Perhaps I can redirect you to the DEBATE forum.

If you read the various threads, you'll not only realize that we have multifaceted viewpoints, but that nothing has been censored.

We may be a smaller community, but just because we don't have the thousands of people visiting ICQ every day, including your "Moped" spammer, does not mean that we're bigots. Please reserve the use of this term for the situations in which it actually applies, and not in those in which you are angry about your rejection, as unfortunate as it may be.

I wish you guys luck in your search for a forum.
Old 05-05-2007, 04:21 PM   #26
Tunesmith
click click click

Methinks the above toaster (not YOU, Avalon) is either high or seriously misinformed.
Old 05-05-2007, 04:26 PM   #27
greywolf

How does one unregister?

Since it's quite obvious that the regular membership of this forum has passed their negative judgement on those of us who came from the ICQ current events board, please post instructions on how to unregister.

Personally, I see no reason to remain where I am unwanted, whatever the reason, so I'd like to unregister from this forum.

Have a nice life and a nice forum.
Old 05-05-2007, 04:33 PM   #28
zenbabe
Lollypop!

Just go away. That is all you have to do.

-Dr. Seuss
zenbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 04:38 PM   #29
Tunesmith
click click click

greywolf, I don't think there's any way to.

If you feel strongly about it, you might want to contact ze and ask to have your account deleted from the Members List.

No offense, but I personally feel that after 4 posts, you can't really have an understanding of what the tone of the forum.

And I may just be quoting old posts, but it's not you or your friends that are unwanted. Nobody is, in fact. Unless their actions don't comply with the regulations that Ze has laid down.

Feel free to leave, but I don't believe there has ever been a previous problem with posters, besides spammers and (unfunny) assholes.

Appréciez ta vie, aussi, mon (ma?) ami(e?)!

Btw, no connection to the gaming clan "Grey Wolves", right?
Old 05-05-2007, 04:40 PM   #30
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

A generally-accepted, readily available, sure-fire, and easy way to leave the forum (if you feel you must) is to stop posting in it. All will be forgotten in a matter of days, if not minutes.

Those of you who really enjoy debating current events and politics and policy and whatnot might enjoy The Straight Dope Message Board, another vbulletin. They have a subforum called Great Debates where you'll get your ass handed to you in short order hearty rhetoric is the order of the day.
trisherina is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: