ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FICTION PROJECT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-02-2011, 10:34 AM   #1126
lukkucairi
earth worker

I dreamed that I was taking part in a huge performative art installation in Moab and Iceland, produced by Beck.

I dreamed that street vendors were selling chocolate bars shaped like feet. The big toes were vastly extended, and filled with bacon bits.
lukkucairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:49 AM   #1127
lukkucairi
earth worker

a rubble of bones!

Last edited by lukkucairi : 01-05-2014 at 08:33 PM.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:45 AM   #1128
lukkucairi
earth worker

you're my best friend

don't speak ill of the dead
dad and i, waiting for a small plane to the USA
i buy a driftwood stump and a 30' long phone handset cord from the duty free
now they took away my bags and purse in a small whaler, must hand check these items myself
to get to the gate i have to exit the building, up and down a steep sidewalk (climbing hand over hand to get to the top), and way out past where the sidewalk ends, along the beach, and towards the bahamasair sign.
surely dad is just hazing me. i will miss my flight now.
wake up breathless
Old 06-18-2011, 09:06 AM   #1129
lukkucairi
earth worker

the ornithopter with chris, up into the trees in sheila's back yard
lining up with mum for antarctica at the airport, all the old biddies are here for tea in lytham st annes
jodhpurs? really?
we are all given riding coats of black crushed velvet
someone shit on the tables
turns out clinton has hepatitis
the stitched man's shame
he's locked up in peru, we are all here in avatar only
pearls for the corners of his eyes, he loves romance
rapture, be pure
Old 06-18-2011, 09:11 AM   #1130
lukkucairi
earth worker

a rubble of bones!

Last edited by lukkucairi : 01-05-2014 at 08:34 PM.
Old 06-18-2011, 12:28 PM   #1131
lukkucairi
earth worker

a rubble of bones!

Last edited by lukkucairi : 01-05-2014 at 08:34 PM.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:23 AM   #1132
lukkucairi
earth worker

a rubble of bones!

Last edited by lukkucairi : 01-05-2014 at 08:35 PM.
Old 07-09-2011, 12:33 AM   #1133
YsaPur EsChomuw
oi

I was in the apartment of my childhood and was wandering from room to room. I found my long time dead mother alive in the kitchen, but both her arms were amputated, the sleeves of her brown shirt dangling empty.
YsaPur EsChomuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 01:03 PM   #1134
brightpearl
Rhinoceros fan

I had to find a bunch of things...a hat, a tiny scroll of something or other for my mother, some obscure agricultural plants. There was a yard sale kind of thing that somehow had photos of my husband's family. Then someone was telling me, "The door's open. Everyone can come through now."
brightpearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 05:58 AM   #1135
lukkucairi
earth worker

a rubble of bones!

Last edited by lukkucairi : 01-05-2014 at 08:35 PM.
Old 08-23-2011, 06:32 AM   #1136
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
I was helping some people I didn't really know, I was in the front seat of car and we were driving somewhere around the corner to pick something up and suddenly I realised that we were getting a bit far away from nearby somehow.

I shouldn't have realised that because the next thing I was dreaming we turned down into a dead end carpark and I realised I was in real trouble now. Well I shouldn't have realised that either because then I dreamt I was going to get hit in the back of the head and sure enough suddenly everyone in the car fell silent and then I did get hit in the head from behind, hard. Then I noticed that despite this sharp blow to the head I wasn't actually feeling any pain, so it was all a dream after all and I woke up. A cat miaowed from somewhere, and a car drove off from outside my window.
Hyakujo's Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 02:41 PM   #1137
MoJoRiSin
unbelievable

^^Lukku, I miss reading your dreams!
(I actually missed reading this one altogether
before now)
Old 09-15-2011, 06:50 PM   #1138
Frieda
in limbo

A glimpse from another reality:

I'm in a store with my mom somewhere, looking at trinkets. The walls are painted white, with white shelves filled with wooden picture frames, black iron plant pedestals, and other decorative stuff. I seem to be looking for a souvenir to bring home.

My mother is also browsing the store, when she sees a street name sign hanging on the wall. The sign is dark blue and says "rue des roses". It has a little rose on it too.

She points at it, saying to the shopkeeper: " je suis née dans la rue des roses". The shopkeeper smiles and nods understandingly. I don't understand, it sounds like the name of a song, maybe. My dream-thinking about what it meant gets interrupted by the alarm clock.

I'm kinda hoping the dream will finish tonight, it made me really curious.

oh yeah
Frieda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 01:05 PM   #1139
Brynn
constantly amazed

I'm climbing a snow-covered hill, barefoot in a thin white dress. People whom I vaguely know whoosh past me and wave. At the top is the mansion of a famous director. Someone throws a blanket around my shoulders, ushers me over to the fireplace and gives me hot chocolate.

Someone has opened a Christmas present and is charmed by it. It's an antique, amber-colored plastic place mat with some sort of reindeer figures and candy canes randomly encased in it. I notice that as I thaw, I am creating a pool of water on the beautiful hardwood floor.

The director sees me in the hall and walks over to me. He puts his hands on my shoulders and gazes at me. It turns out that I am Norma Jean wearing Marilyn Monroe's white dress.

His wife enters the hallway and stops at the sight of us, angry. At that moment, the walls swirl away and the place becomes outdoors, awash with tropical colors. Now I am an established movie star on a set like Casablanca in color, passing palm trees and Anjelica Huston, who looks at me politely and averts her eyes.
As I pass other celebrities, they all look uncomfortable and will not make eye contact.
I have become a cautionary tale. I begin to panic and walk harder and breathe harder.
I feel a soft hand on my shoulder that ushers me into another reality. A smiling man in a cozy sun-filled room looks at me lovingly and brings me coffee. I am in a bed swathed in beautiful colors - deep reds, peacock blues, golden pillows with embroidery. He says something funny and sweet and I realize that this may be the movie that I am filming, but it feels very real. The lines are clever, and I know them perfectly. I feel delicious and arched and protected. I want to live here. It's not a movie, it's better because it's almost real.
Brynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 12:22 AM   #1140
YsaPur EsChomuw
oi

My mum died more than twenty years ago. Why do I still dream with her? It disturbs me every time.

Tonight she was lying in my bed, in the apartment where I grew up. She said she was very cold. I gave her a brown pullover and my dark-blue-with-emerald-green-heel knitted socks. She smiled. Then I heard noises from the kitchen. As I went to investigate I saw my father was asleep on the sofa in the living room. He didn't seem to be disturbed by the noise. In the kitchen the fridge door was open and large chunks of ice were falling out, melting on the floor. The amount of ice was disproportionate to the size of the fridge.

I knew I was to be tried in the morning for poaching and there is no way I could prove I hadn't been stealing fish, although I knew I hadn't.

But I have no idea what I was doing in those murky waters. Finding proof of some fishy activities, maybe. I know I've been framed.
YsaPur EsChomuw is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: